Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some kids in child’s primary got brand new iPhones when they were like 8. It wasn’t the middle class parents giving their kids presents like that.

My brother in law is a narc and he would tell a story with a teeny tiny grain of truth, which would end up with everyone standing up and clapping. I think someone wrote ‘I hate you’ on Twitter and that article is what you end up with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello, I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I had thought. Is the SB bedroom nonsense is it just for energy bill saving purposes? JM intends to heat minimal rooms? And because he doesn't live there full time, she'll have the bedroom when he's not home, hence why her stuff is in there? An added bonus of attention? "Is this OK?" "Please, dear followers, tell me how good I am" Maybe not moving at all?

Reactions: 23
Why do people think Jack is that important?
I was in the office yesterday for the first time in ages and a colleague said jokingly that she was thinking of resigning and putting her feet online for only fans. It got us on to grifting/influencing. I mentioned Jack, no one had heard of her. Ok so I am old and the rest of the team are younger (20-37), but they didn’t have a clue who she was. Ninnies, it was reassuring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Also guys did you all notice that Jack started her tribute to Harry Leslie Smith by saying that it was because of her that he started social justice campaigning 😂 (from around the 37 minute mark)

I speed-read through that article (can't stand the way she writes!) and was not shocked to see that she had added an AFFILIATE LINK to his book, at the end. Absolutely disgusting. Profiteering off the DEAD! :mad:

Morning all.
Oh heck, has she actually cooked those sausages? They look fecking raw to me! :poop:
Which thankfully for everyone only involves rubbing her wrist!!!
Haha I'd forgotten that, you just made me spill my tea! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Irrelevant, I know, but as a Newbie, could someone maybe explain the origins of 'pumble' and why Laurie is known as 'Content', please?
Couldn't see anything relating to this in the Wiki. Sorry if I missed it.
Laurie is Content because we suspect Jack just got her for Twitter content purposes. She does not have a good track record with animals. Pumble is a foul pudding recipe Jack did a while back, you'll get it on her site or on an old thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
PIG ‘N PRAWN PROLAPSE, THIS IS NOT A WARNING, ALERT ALERT, EVACUATE THE INTERNET

18E53176-E6BD-4C72-B43E-CBC9985EE5EE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Pumble...
0D1A047C-3C1F-4645-B036-14A72C5E4AA6.jpeg
Three spoons? Three? Why??? unless those prawns are fist sized it’s not exactly a sharing portion.
I’m longing for a ruler next to all her foodcrime photos so we can check for scale, like on fossilhunting websites when they find an ancient dinopoo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Jack popped up to reply to a blue tick, other than that it's a quiet one... maybe she's grunking

View attachment 1557742

Hope you all enjoyed a wonderfully performatively outraged day ☺
Y'know this will sound awful but.... I don't believe a word of it. She's been having the rise taken out of her.... a death threat should cause a pity party for her. Just my opinion but.... it runs like clockwork.....

Reactions: 29
Three spoons? Three? Why??? unless those prawns are fist sized it’s not exactly a sharing portion.
I’m longing for a ruler next to all her foodcrime photos so we can check for scale, like on fossilhunting websites when they find an ancient dinopoo.
As we know she does have a lot of spoons that she was *cough* gifted
Ebay are a good friend of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just got a text through from a company I've worked with before who are making something on the cost of living for a terrestrial channel. Am I free?

No I am bleeping not. But also, I did consider playing along just to see if our Jackie had been considered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.