Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it comforts you in any way we're only a short time away from Jack's final disgrace as she's caught furiously masturbating outside an undertakers in a deprived area and sent to jail.
Which thankfully for everyone only involves rubbing her wrist!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
‘For a start, I’m proudly working class and always will be. I wasn’t allowed a mobile phone until I was 16 years old, and it was a 3310 back then too.’
What a way to prove your working class credentials 🥴
Jack is a year younger than my sister's youngest daughter, none of my nieces had mobile phones at school, I don't recall any of their friends having mobile phones either, it just wasn't a thing back then, at least not in Trafford

You know how Jack was ripping the piss out of Edwina for suggesting putting that foil thing behind their radiators? Anyway it just reminded me that one of Jack's #toptips for keeping the heat in was to sellotape bubble wrap over all your windows.
Thrift is only a virtue if Jack says it

• Heart
Reactions: 40
You know how Jack was ripping the piss out of Edwina for suggesting putting that foil thing behind their radiators? Anyway it just reminded me that one of Jack's #toptips for keeping the heat in was to sellotape bubble wrap over all your windows.
I'm sure that she said she put up wallpaper with sellotape once 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 34
‘For a start, I’m proudly working class and always will be. I wasn’t allowed a mobile phone until I was 16 years old, and it was a 3310 back then too.’
I'd have thought 18yrs ago, kids got phones at a later age (if at all) than they do now.

Would it make her feel better to know I got my first in my 20s, and bought it myself?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s working class and she always will be?
Her website is free and it always will be?
*adds “....and always will be” to list of gaslighty Jack speak*

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Children with rickets and crumpled bus tickets

No mobile phones or homes of their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Morning all.

Here’s ya breakfast. Now duckoff x

View attachment 1558111
It’s been like this since Molly, it’s just not going away, the Twitter algorithm has noted what Jack is now, it won’t back down, it knows. Quite funny really, the Hellsite ( Jack’s platform of choice, it’s where the best grifting is to be had 👍🏾😁 ) has her number, oh the irony. The big grift began on the Twitter, that’s where it will end. Basically the Algorithm is telling Jack to f*ck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Y’know that we were a troll farm yesterday? Now I see we’re ‘farmed trolls’. Well we’d better be free range, higher welfare, red tractor and all the trimmings or I’m contacting the authorities. All of them.

Ominously quiet, innit? I’m sensing a chaos incoming.

View attachment 1558142
А дело бывало -- и коза волка съедала:
200 (23).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Her 💩comments club💩 actually makes it a million times worse too, as dissenters can only quote tweet rather than reply. This amplifys the message of her grift far far more than replying to tweets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
A few fraus are saying they don't hate Jack and they aren't angry with her, I dislike her and I'm angry with her because what she does is so damaging. She co-opt illnesses and identities and uses them so no one can criticise her. She says she has RA, yet she can walk 26k steps a day, lug furniture around, work 100 hours a week when the person in my life who has RA can't do anything close to that. It makes life harder for people suffering with illness to get benefits or people to take their disability seriously when c*nts like her fake it. She says she's poor/not poor and "proves" that you can feed a family on £20 a week, this feeds into a tory narrative that the poor are just feckless and foolish. This is so dangerous and she has many of her fans believing that it's possible. She said she was non-binary but now acts like a woman, proving to bigots that people do it because it's a phase or they want attention, this is dangerous, NB/trans people are judged on Jack's actions here, it's disgusting. Then there's the neuro divergent stuff, I do think Jack has some neuro divergent traits but the way she presents them is insulting, it gives her a maverick brain or super powers or she can't lie, what utter nonsense to be pedalling. Then there's the less serious things such as being the most vegan to have ever veganned just to make a few quid. I really don't like her, I think she's dangerous, she knows what her flying monkeys are like and she tells them that her exes were abusive, her most notable exes are in the public eye, what she could unleash on them by doing that is cruel.
She's Mr Benn.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Warning: really horrible stuff.

[/QUOTE]
It's worth reading that article. What jumps out is how American it sounds, almost as if chunks of it have been copied and pasted from elsewhere. She talks about going to the 'bathroom'- in the cinema; about people living from 'paycheck to paycheck'. The abuse she claims to have received also doesn't ring true. Of all the foul things you could say about her, the n word would be right at the bottom of the list. She's just added her own snippets to another person's story.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Irrelevant, I know, but as a Newbie, could someone maybe explain the origins of 'pumble' and why Laurie is known as 'Content', please?
Couldn't see anything relating to this in the Wiki. Sorry if I missed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.