Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’know that we were a troll farm yesterday? Now I see we’re ‘farmed trolls’. Well we’d better be free range, higher welfare, red tractor and all the trimmings or I’m contacting the authorities. All of them.

Ominously quiet, innit? I’m sensing a chaos incoming.

View attachment 1558142
If I'm a troll, then I want hair like this for our court date.
Pink updo, rather than orange kumquat wig.
Morning all 👋 😊
Screenshot_20220906-112039_Google.jpg

Eta: @FrankReagan that made me really hoot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jack's bedroom sounds delightful in the winter.

Flashback to 10th March 2022.
Screenshot_20220906-111703_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220906-112000_Twitter.jpg

Sorry about the huge screenshots 😑

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Warning: really horrible stuff.

It's worth reading that article. What jumps out is how American it sounds, almost as if chunks of it have been copied and pasted from elsewhere. She talks about going to the 'bathroom'- in the cinema; about people living from 'paycheck to paycheck'. The abuse she claims to have received also doesn't ring true. Of all the foul things you could say about her, the n word would be right at the bottom of the list. She's just added her own snippets to another person's story.
[/QUOTE]

She was brownnosing an American named Linda Tirado at the time, copying her. Tirado wrote a well-regarded piece about how poverty affects teeth.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I see us as more of a commune than a farm. Nothing culty, just sharing knowledge and gently helping each other out. JM is purely a parallel entity that we like to laugh about in the evening over our tasty solid food kindly provided by Vlad’s Ocado account after an honest day’s work. Essex Po Po Celeb Squad have checked us over and knows we have no malevolent sleeper cells in Thorpe Bay and unless JM infiltrates us there is no risk of a mass poisoning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m two years younger than Jack. I got my first phone for my 11th birthday (so Jack would have been 13).
I had no-one to text for the first year or so because it wasn’t the norm. Regardless of someone’s class or wealth, they just weren’t as much of a ‘thing’ as they are today.

By the time I was around 14 they were a lot more popular, most of my friends had them.
Coincidentally (or not), Jack would then have been 16 - the age she said she got her first phone. Age is nothing to do with it - it was around that time a LOT of people got their first phone, simply because mobiles had become more widespread.

Not having a phone until she was 16 is not enough to go on as part of her working class cosplay.

Foiled again, Jackie, what else have you got?

Reactions: 55
Irrelevant, I know, but as a Newbie, could someone maybe explain the origins of 'pumble' and why Laurie is known as 'Content', please?
Couldn't see anything relating to this in the Wiki. Sorry if I missed it.
Pumble is pure evil disguised as a pastry pudding covered in cysts. No one knows it’s true intent but it originated from Jack - I suspect that the rag rug of doom is some kind of portable hellmouth that Jack draws her narc powers from. It is inevitable that other horrors pour from this portal of hideousness.

Pumble is rumoured to have a capacious appetite and will digest anything. It is undoubtedly sadistic and truly dangerous. If it has any weaknesses we have not yet discovered them. it should not be approached in any circumstance - if faced with a pumble, please distract it with an unrinsed mooncup and run.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Distract it with an unrinsed mooncup would make a good thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Cold pan natch. She must have stewed the sausage in the tinned tomato. Sausage or not, this is not an etouffee as that has a flour thickened sauce or gravy not runny tomato and semi-cooked onion chucked in. It'll taste rubbish.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.