Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh please fuck off jack. What friends? I’ll be shocked if it’s anything more than a passing acquaintance or a friend of Louisa’s.

My preterm baby is in NICU at the minute and I think this might be my aneurysm.
If I can keep my shit together enough not to be a raging arsehole to everyone you certainly can. You fucking grief tourist.

• Heart
Reactions: 172

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She's deleted this attempt to smear someone who seems genuinely baffled by her hostility.

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 14.42.59.png

Here's the tweet in question. Never, ever underestimate just how thick she is.

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 14.44.24.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 141

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
A few fraus are saying they don't hate Jack and they aren't angry with her, I hate her and I'm angry with her because what she does is so damaging. She co-opt illnesses and identities and uses them so no one can criticise her. She says she has RA, yet she can walk 26k steps a day, lug furniture around, work 100 hours a week when the person in my life who has RA can't do anything close to that. It makes life harder for people suffering with illness to get benefits or people to take their disability seriously when c*nts like her fake it. She says she's poor/not poor and "proves" that you can feed a family on £20 a week, this feeds into a tory narrative that the poor are just feckless and foolish. This is so dangerous and she has many of her fans believing that it's possible. She said she was non-binary but now acts like a woman, proving to bigots that people do it because it's a phase or they want attention, this is dangerous, NB/trans people are judged on Jack's actions here, it's disgusting. Then there's the neuro divergent stuff, I do think Jack has some neuro divergent traits but the way she presents them is insulting, it gives her a maverick brain or super powers or she can't lie, what utter nonsense to be pedalling. Then there's the less serious things such as being the most vegan to have ever veganned just to make a few quid. I really don't like her, I think she's dangerous, she knows what her flying monkeys are like and she tells them that her exes were abusive, her most notable exes are in the public eye, what she could unleash on them by doing that is cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 132

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Toot Toot. Hello to another Jack Monroe thread.

All newbies welcome, please have a read over the wiki (pink button above) to get yourself acquainted with the darling of the left, Poverty Princess herself.

Hello, and by huge demand of @SendReceive 's Squig post, we have our thread title, thank you to a whole bunch of noms from @Moneypenny’sfreedom @BeautifulTrauma @People-huv-tae-know and @Mel Donte. You all win a day of shit hair. Ooft.

Anyway.

Jack alluded that LJC had SB whilst she was in Bristol.

She moved some junk in her bedroom and proclaimed it SBs.

She pretended SB was there in the morning and they made pancakes, awaiting recipe over 12 hours later.

No take on Liz Truss winning PM race as of yet.

• if you share screenshots, disguise (squiggle) all usernames that haven't got blue ticks
  • we usually share mainly sreenshots of Jack's own words (and her interactions with others), not so much other Twitter users talking about Jack (unless highly relevant)
  • some aspects of Jack's life have been discussed a lot on these threads and tend to derail things (her sexuality, gender, family relationships). It's perhaps best to avoid those (or use the search function if you want to read up on what has been said)
  • we mainly try to expose her grift and have a laugh
  • if you are on Tattle, you can't interact with her on other platforms
  • we know Jack has sock accounts, but unless you are great at finding them and have skills to confirm whether they really are socks, it's best not to mention them here (again, derails the thread and can genuinely be quite harmful when we are wrong about socks)
  • we don't use her old name. She's changed her name to Jack Monroe a long time ago and it's her legal name
  • we don't all have the same views and politics, but we try to be respectful to each other
  • if you spot a post you think is not on, use the report button. Mods can deal with it
  • if you have a post removed or get a warning, don't be upset. Happens to the best of us and it's often not that deep (perhaps thread started derailing or you made an honest mistake about something)

Thanks to @TbilisiPeach for writing our rules out, please help keep this a lovely community everyone. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 114

jenny2603

VIP Member
Well, quite. I mean you’d think after she got the tweets mentioned in this blog, she’d learn to screenshot.

Warning: really horrible stuff.

Of all the things that didn't happen Jack getting called a "n***er", didn't happen the most.

ETA: Sorry I should acknowledge that it's a particularly offensive lie coming from a white person.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
The irony that Jack Monroe is wilfully sharing false statements about parking guy online, that are verifiable false. She set a precedent with winning in court against Hopkins. How beautifully poetic would it be if parking dude used that precedent, took HER to court and bankrupted the vile fucking scammer? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Jack because I know you read here, why don’t you ask your publishers to add this as the strap line for your next recipe book. Gives a real sense of the personality behind the food.

9E425959-542F-429E-9A64-F4348A4919AE.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She's back, a day later, with a comeback to the lady who thought there was too much sugar in her chocolate sauce pancakes. She really is George Costanza.

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 17.43.56.png

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 17.49.03.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Jack you are woefully unequipped to create diabetic menus for anyone. You don't know the difference between 1 and 2, you don't know anything about the disease's many manifestations, and you will end up harming someone. When you are asked for something like this, be more Nigella and respond with "Sorry, this isn't my skillset." People only ask you for 'diabetic recipes' (clue: there's no such thing, really!) because you have given them the impression that you can do this in the past. You cannot. You don't even realise that low-carb meals are more of a type 2 thing and that people with type 1 will usually only need to balance their carb intake with the requisite amount of insulin.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
What's the point in posting her stocktake. She'll go shopping for some random items, take a photo of a meal that includes food from neither the stocktake or the shop, then forget all about posting any recipes for the next couple of weeks again. How exactly does this help anyone??
You ever worked in an office with somebody who walks around talking about how they just have SO MUCH to do, they have SO MUCH on, they're VERY BUSY, they'd love to stop and chat but they have a to do list longer than War and Peace, it's so very STRESSFUL because their workload is so HIGH, but then if you actually look at them they're doing nothing? That's the twitter version of this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Warning: really horrible stuff.

[/QUOTE]
It's worth reading that article. What jumps out is how American it sounds, almost as if chunks of it have been copied and pasted from elsewhere. She talks about going to the 'bathroom'- in the cinema; about people living from 'paycheck to paycheck'. The abuse she claims to have received also doesn't ring true. Of all the foul things you could say about her, the n word would be right at the bottom of the list. She's just added her own snippets to another person's story.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 18.13.15.png

Have you tried this, Jack? It's a new function I think you might be interested in 🥰

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 18.13.35.png

I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt lmao

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 18.15.29.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85