Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toot Toot. Hello to another Jack Monroe thread.

All newbies welcome, please have a read over the wiki (pink button above) to get yourself acquainted with the darling of the left, Poverty Princess herself.

Hello, and by huge demand of @SendReceive 's Squig post, we have our thread title, thank you to a whole bunch of noms from @Moneypenny’sfreedom @BeautifulTrauma @People-huv-tae-know and @Mel Donte. You all win a day of tit hair. Ooft.

Anyway.

Jack alluded that LJC had SB whilst she was in Bristol.

She moved some junk in her bedroom and proclaimed it SBs.

She pretended SB was there in the morning and they made pancakes, awaiting recipe over 12 hours later.

No take on Liz Truss winning PM race as of yet.

• if you share screenshots, disguise (squiggle) all usernames that haven't got blue ticks
  • we usually share mainly sreenshots of Jack's own words (and her interactions with others), not so much other Twitter users talking about Jack (unless highly relevant)
  • some aspects of Jack's life have been discussed a lot on these threads and tend to derail things (her sexuality, gender, family relationships). It's perhaps best to avoid those (or use the search function if you want to read up on what has been said)
  • we mainly try to expose her grift and have a laugh
  • if you are on Tattle, you can't interact with her on other platforms
  • we know Jack has sock accounts, but unless you are great at finding them and have skills to confirm whether they really are socks, it's best not to mention them here (again, derails the thread and can genuinely be quite harmful when we are wrong about socks)
  • we don't use her old name. She's changed her name to Jack Monroe a long time ago and it's her legal name
  • we don't all have the same views and politics, but we try to be respectful to each other
  • if you spot a post you think is not on, use the report button. Mods can deal with it
  • if you have a post removed or get a warning, don't be upset. Happens to the best of us and it's often not that deep (perhaps thread started derailing or you made an honest mistake about something)

Thanks to @TbilisiPeach for writing our rules out, please help keep this a lovely community everyone. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 114
oh, i was just writing on the last thread, glad i got to this one

anyhoo, it may have already been noted, duck knows i didn't properly grunk 387, but i just idly googled the perfume that barnaby the bear is snuggling in "sb's new room"

I don't call £14/17 "cheap enough to sploosh all over", especially when one is not buying shampoo

Screenshot_20220906-011131_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Recap: Jack revealed the design inspiration for her new ‘one bedroom flat‘
C5DB2C14-4BA3-4B51-8A23-8CC9A8147295.gif

I eagerly await her stream of pics and posts about laughing up a lung on her first night in this glorious ‘House Beautiful’ Tableau Vivant of Spleen.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Jack popped up to reply to a blue tick, other than that it's a quiet one... maybe she's grunking

1662427182139.png

Hope you all enjoyed a wonderfully performatively outraged day ☺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
Jack popped up to reply to a blue tick, other than that it's a quiet one... maybe she's grunking

View attachment 1557742

Hope you all enjoyed a wonderfully performatively outraged day ☺
Not a shred of evidence that pills 'n' noose guy exists and still they buy it.

That bleeping hare lamp is starting to give me the rage. It’s in the background of every bastard photo and I hate it.
It's very special to Nana Jack as it was a gift from the grandkids.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
That bleeping hare lamp is starting to give me the rage. It’s in the background of every bastard photo and I hate it.
That record player found it's way into 'SB's room', he must have liked the look of it.
Actually scratch that it was already gone when content was drinking out of the glass, 3 days earlier.

Reactions: 35
I was going to say the same thing! It is everywhere. Maybe she has lots of them. These multiples of things like boilersuits and sofas.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is Jack a nana?
Maybe the By the Bed Bear Bronnley Fern is for more um ‘Grandad-ish’ reasons?
815E4C8A-7726-4C5E-AEBD-0C5C47DBBC6E.jpeg
3E3A11D1-208D-4744-8C9C-9FAEDF475111.gif

ETA
I was going to say the same thing! It is everywhere. Maybe she has lots of them. These multiples of things like boilersuits and sofas.
And therapists.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I think most Nana's these days are quite young and cool.

Not the best example, but husband's niece became one this year at 36 courtesy of her 16yr old son.
It's more likely to be the other way round. More women are delaying motherhood into their '30s. Teenage mums are becoming quite unusual now.

Reactions: 24
I think most Nana's these days are quite young and cool.

Not the best example, but husband's niece became one this year at 36 courtesy of her 16yr old son.
Oh I know you can be a nan under 40. One of my friends was barely in her 30s
A nana is a specific old lady nan. Who wears yardley english lavender and carries individually wrapped toffees in her handbag to give to you. And wears things like English fern water. Does knitting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Isn't that photo from last summer? What's with the fisher price phone in the background? The way she infantilises that kid is awful.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Isn't that photo from last summer? What's with the fisher price phone in the background? The way she infantilises that kid is awful.
I think she's just got absolutely no idea who is really. She can say he lives with her all she likes. It's obvious to anyone who has ever been near a 12yr old, that he doesn't. And it's sad I guess, but at the same time is it? She's a very odd woman, and I'd imagine, especially in the long term, SB is better off having limited time with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.