Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me roll up, I'd love to see her just pass the application stage, let alone the other tests, or the medical, that would be a laugh.
Hi Jack, why do you want this job?
*Whines* My ex left me and I can’t afford my rent on a bungalow in one of the most expensive parts of the country and I can’t afford shower gel and my dad made me apply.
Err, OK. Do you have any skills?
I was once a shelf stacker and my manager told me I’d never amount to anything, so I spent years trashing her on Twitter. Oh and I was once in the fire service until I threw a tantrum and resigned and then they wouldn’t bloody take me back! Can you believe it????
Thanks we’ll err be in touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This made me roll up, I'd love to see her just pass the application stage, let alone the other tests, or the medical, that would be a laugh.
It's such a random job to mention- does Jack think she can do it because she's been on a lot of trains??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Frau, I’m breaking my lurking to announce that I too have cracked the £20 shop!! Just £21 can feed me for a week from m&s so long as I use my storecupboard basics wisely!! So tonight’s cheese toastie was actually free because I didn’t need to break any of my £20 shop for it- magic what that JM can do for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
An environment with compulsory drug and alcohol tests could be good for her. But if she can’t cope with driving and finds it causes panic attacks, is train driver a sensible choice. Incidentally fire officer recruitment requirements include a driving license so no idea how the rumours she was going to be a firefighter have any truth.
She's not tall enough either...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
An environment with compulsory drug and alcohol tests could be good for her. But if she can’t cope with driving and finds it causes panic attacks, is train driver a sensible choice. Incidentally fire officer recruitment requirements include a driving license so no idea how the rumours she was going to be a firefighter have any truth.
She was training, to apply to be a firefighter. By training she means working out at the gym. She didn’t actually get to the applying part then, either, as far as I know.
Sometimes she says she was “training to enter the fireground”
ETA I don’t know how people seem to have got the impression she was actually about to slide down a pole and get in a red neenar to fight a fire. Oh, hang on...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Also, whilst it's quiet. Here's a video of Jack reading at a memorial service in 2019, for Harry Leslie Smith. She nearly shared a stage with Jeremy Corbyn but he LEFT that stage before she came marching in at 26.45. She admits she didn't bother writing anything, even though she's a LITERAL writer, so reads a bit of Harry's book instead. Kevin Maguire from The Mirror is presenting the event.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m almost almost at a point where I’m feeling sorry for Jack. The criticism must feel relentless at the moment.

But then I remember either her son is living in a house with no shampoo, hot water or light bulbs; or she’s pretending he is, and I’m all “Nah, she’s just a bleep
I must admit at times i do too, but the she tweets something horrid and uncalled for and then i stop.

I bet in her own way she does THINK she does whats best for her son. I do think some decent time away from sm and a serious look at herself would improve her relationship with him, i mean how can it not.

Reactions: 23
I was furious at Jack.
Then I was furious at myself for being furious.

~confucius

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have just came down from sorting the kids, made some jam and toast tea and burgled from the kitchen one of the reduced cupcakes, my kids made me buy after school, to catch up on her antics.

Anyone found out whos twisted her nipple so much today?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Also, whilst it's quiet. Here's a video of Jack reading at a memorial service in 2019, for Harry Leslie Smith. She nearly shared a stage with Jeremy Corbyn but he LEFT that stage before she came marching in at 26.45. She admits she didn't bother writing anything, even though she's a LITERAL writer, so reads a bit of Harry's book instead. Kevin Maguire from The Mirror is presenting the event.

Link doesn’t work for me but it’s my fault not yours. My iPad hates Facebook with a g vengeance.

In trying to find it, I found this article: https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/28/toda...e-fight-for-the-world-he-believed-in-8188474/

Which is basically Jack saying that she’s really sorry that she didn’t bother with Harry even though he asked her to. Now he’s dead and she‘s really sad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.