Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to all those low energy cooking alternatives Jack was going to do? Will they come after the month of daily one pan recipes? I’m fully expecting a candle cooking recipe which I for one can’t wait for 🤗
I had this cast iron trivet thing that holds a tea-light. (Expect Nana Jack has one already). I think it was some kind of food keeper-warmer.
I have actually heated up tinned food on it on occasion, though. When I moved house and had no power for a few days. It was surprisingly possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well, quite. I mean you’d think after she got the tweets mentioned in this blog, she’d learn to screenshot.

Warning: really horrible stuff.

‘For a start, I’m proudly working class and always will be. I wasn’t allowed a mobile phone until I was 16 years old, and it was a 3310 back then too.’
What a way to prove your working class credentials 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Y’know that we were a troll farm yesterday? Now I see we’re ‘farmed trolls’. Well we’d better be free range, higher welfare, red tractor and all the trimmings or I’m contacting the authorities. All of them.

Ominously quiet, innit? I’m sensing a chaos incoming.

View attachment 1558142
Hands up. It's true.

Costs going up, wages stagnating. I had the option either to grift on twitter pretending to be poor so I could con people out of money, or sign up to work for a troll farm for a rogue state. Gotta get them cashos 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Y’know that we were a troll farm yesterday? Now I see we’re ‘farmed trolls’. Well we’d better be free range, higher welfare, red tractor and all the trimmings or I’m contacting the authorities. All of them.

View attachment 1558142
Why do people think Jack is that important?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
SO much this. Is it just getting older, or IS everything truly run by utter nincompoops?
I think it's down to social media too - you notice that people are idiots when they overshare, whereas they could just be idiots in private in ye olden days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Well, quite. I mean you’d think after she got the tweets mentioned in this blog, she’d learn to screenshot.

Warning: really horrible stuff.

Interesting that even with a tit phone and on a beach she would rather play snake than actually converse or play with her son.
Really makes you think...... About what a shite parent she is.

Reactions: 33
I had this cast iron trivet thing that holds a tea-light. (Expect Nana Jack has one already). I think it was some kind of food keeper-warmer.
I have actually heated up tinned food on it on occasion, though. When I moved house and had no power for a few days. It was surprisingly possible!
It’s definitely do-able, there’s recipes using candle heat - I just badly want to see her try to recreate them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘For a start, I’m proudly working class and always will be. I wasn’t allowed a mobile phone until I was 16 years old, and it was a 3310 back then too.’
What a way to prove your working class credentials 🥴
Mummy and daddy didn't get me the latest iphone, I am soooo working class 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Spare a thought for our Jackie this morning fraus, as she has been slaving away in front of her computer for a full 24 hours now writing up and costing her ‘pancake’ recipe

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Spare a thought for our Jackie this morning fraus, as she has been slaving away in front of her computer for a full 24 hours now writing up and costing her ‘pancake’ recipe
She's had to go back and edit out all mentions of sugar which is why it's taking a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

View attachment 1558142
I'm working for Israel. The money is brilliant and Jack's ex lawyer shows us all the unhinged begging messages he gets from Jack so that we can give them toot toot ratings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Yeah I don't believe those horrible tweets Jack got either. There is at least one Jack fan who scours twitter for mentions of her more than she does and there is no way they would not have taken the chance to flag it. They relish highlighting the 'abuse' Jack gets.
Plus as said, why didn't Jack show it? Anyone who expressed concern (and nobody else saw these multiple tweets) got a breezy reply from Jack 'his account has been closed, the police were on it really quickly'. She was far more sanguine about it than she was about any rinsed hoop mirth.
It makes obsolutely no sense at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm working for Israel. The money is brilliant and Jack's ex lawyer shows us all the unhinged begging messages he gets from Jack so that we can give them toot toot ratings.
Я русский, но просто ненавижу Джека
just so we all know where we are

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A few fraus are saying they don't hate Jack and they aren't angry with her, I dislike her and I'm angry with her because what she does is so damaging. She co-opt illnesses and identities and uses them so no one can criticise her. She says she has RA, yet she can walk 26k steps a day, lug furniture around, work 100 hours a week when the person in my life who has RA can't do anything close to that. It makes life harder for people suffering with illness to get benefits or people to take their disability seriously when c*nts like her fake it. She says she's poor/not poor and "proves" that you can feed a family on £20 a week, this feeds into a tory narrative that the poor are just feckless and foolish. This is so dangerous and she has many of her fans believing that it's possible. She said she was non-binary but now acts like a woman, proving to bigots that people do it because it's a phase or they want attention, this is dangerous, NB/trans people are judged on Jack's actions here, it's disgusting. Then there's the neuro divergent stuff, I do think Jack has some neuro divergent traits but the way she presents them is insulting, it gives her a maverick brain or super powers or she can't lie, what utter nonsense to be pedalling. Then there's the less serious things such as being the most vegan to have ever veganned just to make a few quid. I really don't like her, I think she's dangerous, she knows what her flying monkeys are like and she tells them that her exes were abusive, her most notable exes are in the public eye, what she could unleash on them by doing that is cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 132
🔺I’m a Russian asset. Paid in vodka but I also have to paint dolls when I’m not busy destabilising Big Slop. Unfortunately, I’m to painting what JM is to cooking, so all my dollies are getting binned. Vlad is not happy with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
You know how Jack was ripping the piss out of Edwina for suggesting putting that foil thing behind their radiators? Anyway it just reminded me that one of Jack's #toptips for keeping the heat in was to sellotape bubble wrap over all your windows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Reminds me of that chap from the apprentice who got fired for failing to cook sausages in a bean can. (Timestamp 5 minutes in)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.