Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, quite. I mean you’d think after she got the tweets mentioned in this blog, she’d learn to screenshot.

Warning: really horrible stuff.

I think she needs to re-read this one - the benefits of giving up Twitter and doing some work.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Well, quite. I mean you’d think after she got the tweets mentioned in this blog, she’d learn to screenshot.

Of all the things that didn't happen Jack getting called a "n***er", didn't happen the most.

ETA: Sorry I should acknowledge that it's a particularly offensive lie coming from a white person.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Every time I see this picture, I remember that smirk next to the "POOR WILL STARVE TO DEATH" headline and get the absolute rage.
If it comforts you in any way we're only a short time away from Jack's final disgrace as she's caught furiously masturbating outside an undertakers in a deprived area and sent to jail.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If the squiggle comment was aimed at me it was a ss that has been shared all over social media and isn’t in any way directly related to Jack so I didn’t think it needed it but I will report it for deletion

Reactions: 10
If it comforts you in any way we're only a short time away from Jack's final disgrace as she's caught furiously masturbating outside an undertakers in a deprived area and sent to jail.
Absolutely howling at this. It is not unbelievable either

• Haha
Reactions: 24
<bursts into new thread with IMPORTANT INFORMATIONIO from 12 hours ago #FACTCHECK>

Actually guys Mr Mom was the first person to use an iron to cook!!!

⬆⬆ Great film btw, I recommend. Morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
<bursts into new thread with IMPORTANT INFORMATIONIO from 12 hours ago #FACTCHECK>

Actually guys Mr Mom was the first person to use an iron to cook!!!

⬆⬆ Great film btw, I recommend. Morning!
What happened to all those low energy cooking alternatives Jack was going to do? Will they come after the month of daily one pan recipes? I’m fully expecting a candle cooking recipe which I for one can’t wait for 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Also guys did you all notice that Jack started her tribute to Harry Leslie Smith by saying that it was because of her that he started social justice campaigning 😂 (from around the 37 minute mark)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Also guys did you all notice that Jack started her tribute to Harry Leslie Smith by saying that it was because of her that he started social justice campaigning 😂 (from around the 37 minute mark)

She invented him like Healthy Start Vouchers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
If the squiggle comment was aimed at me it was a ss that has been shared all over social media and isn’t in any way directly related to Jack so I didn’t think it needed it but I will report it for deletion
It's a viral tweet so it's fine, you don't have to squig! Plus it's not aimed at Jack, one of the reasons we squig is to protect the identities of both her detractors and her supporters in case there's any blowback.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Good old twitter trends....... counting down to Jack starting a fresh chaos to try and game it back to something less incriminating 😂😂

chrome_screenshot_1662451629944.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s fine - it’s a viral post like you say with 108k likes.

• Heart

What the hell happened to her AFTER this to undo all her good resolutions? Can't she just re-read this?

Yes, not angry with her, not jealous of her (her life is my idea of hell), just mildly irritated and vaguely fascinated that such bizarre behaviour as she indulges in is "successful".

My deepest feelings are disappointment in the political parties, charities, businesses and media outlets that use her - until recent years, I thought these organisations were run by tolerably competent people. Brexit and Covid woke me up and now Jack's "career" as an activist is further evidence that the world is run by idiots.
SO much this. Is it just getting older, or IS everything truly run by utter nincompoops?

Y’know that we were a troll farm yesterday? Now I see we’re ‘farmed trolls’. Well we’d better be free range, higher welfare, red tractor and all the trimmings or I’m contacting the authorities. All of them.

Ominously quiet, innit? I’m sensing a chaos incoming.

045B1417-F902-4BD1-8227-058F991D3ABD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.