Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack popped up to reply to a blue tick, other than that it's a quiet one... maybe she's grunking

View attachment 1557742

Hope you all enjoyed a wonderfully performatively outraged day ☺
Sounds like yet another Jack Monroe lie. Funny that there is literally no sign of this alleged series of tweets, even though her account was being watched by huge numbers of eyes over the weekend due to the Dublin & Bristol 'happenings', plus the fact people who DID overstep like the Google Maps and photo tweeter were screenshot, quote tweeted and called out.

Makes you think 🤔😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Sounds like yet another Jack Monroe lie. Funny that there is literally no sign of this alleged series of tweets, even though her account was being watched by huge numbers of eyes over the weekend due to the Dublin & Bristol 'happenings', plus the fact people who DID overstep like the Google Maps and photo tweeter were screenshot, quote tweeted and called out.

Makes you think 🤔😉😂
It's very odd that she hasn't shared the screenshots. She was very quick to show an obvious joke screenshot comparing her to Hitler and a couple of other rude but not threatening screenshots as evidence of the online abuse she suffers, yet someone tweeting truly awful stuff that everyone would condemn at her gets a pass. I'd say that someone who goes around making graphic and explicit tweets encouraging suicide deserves a flying monkey attack as well as a visit from the police. I wonder why Jack is protecting them like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Genuinely thinking of calling in sick today.

Will Louisa back up Jack's babysitting story? Will Jack ever make sense of SB's sleeping arrangements? Will we get the banana pancake recipe? Will you find out how many teef I have?

Stay tuned for moooore Jacky Days!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I was curious how many flying monkey tweets went out towards the account that quote tweeted the bedroom pictures asking about shower gel and it was 31.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Not to bring this up randomly, but I've been out of the Jack loop for a while and the wiki doesn't mention this/the search function isn't being fruitful -- does Jack still have both Cooper and his mini-me?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Not to bring this up randomly, but I've been out of the Jack loop for a while and the wiki doesn't mention this/the search function isn't being fruitful -- does Jack still have both Cooper and his mini-me?
She still has Cooper. Sadly, the little one is no more, although Jack has tried to deny it was hers to begin with. She's also acquired a dog Laurie aka Content.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Makes you think 🤔😉😂
Maybe Twitter also had a special Jack Monroe
Protection Squad, who swung into action and got the tweets removed immediately. The others are staying up for her to screenshot because they’re not threats Twitter has to follow it’s stupid rules and doesn’t deem them serious enough to unleash the Squad.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the thing that I don't get about Jack (other than her massive huge grifting) is that she seems perpetually angry. She shouts at *everyone* on Twitter and seems to live her life publicly as a duck you to tattle. I know she says she's exhausted all the time but honestly, that must be exhausting.
Guess it's lucky she has nothing else to do really, that must take up all her time.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I can't wait to find out what the twist in this episode is.
I hope it’s one of those episodes when we get flash backs to them as a child or earlier in life so we can start filling in some gaps and understand more about the back story. I usually hate those episodes, but I think one around now could really help us understand what’s coming next. I’d like the producers to cover: 1) the time at school when everyone realised how gifted she was; 2) the ‘poverty’ period (which one? Amiright? ); 3) living at Iqbal’s, to find out if she really is a Sh1tter for @jenny2603.
Come on guys, don’t let us down, we’re at a crucial time - and there’s also not been enough slop this season. More slop please!!! 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's very odd that she hasn't shared the screenshots. She was very quick to show an obvious joke screenshot comparing her to Hitler and a couple of other rude but not threatening screenshots as evidence of the online abuse she suffers, yet someone tweeting truly awful stuff that everyone would condemn at her gets a pass. I'd say that someone who goes around making graphic and explicit tweets encouraging suicide deserves a flying monkey attack as well as a visit from the police. I wonder why Jack is protecting them like this.
20K+ likes and all that sympathy though....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I think the thing that I don't get about Jack (other than her massive huge grifting) is that she seems perpetually angry. She shouts at *everyone* on Twitter and seems to live her life publicly as a duck you to tattle. I know she says she's exhausted all the time but honestly, that must be exhausting.
Guess it's lucky she has nothing else to do really, that must take up all her time.
I was reading a thing about the various versions of the "resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die" quote you see attributed to various people and organisations (notably including AA). Whatever the truth of it's origins it very neatly sums up Jack. Think of all the energy she wastes imagining we sit around fuming because she got pumped in exchange for a hamburger or is planning some home improvements.

I just wish she'd understand that other than her dodgy financial dealings, no one is angry with her, we're mostly just laughing at her for being so very, very stupid and ridiculous. Sitting around fantasising about making total strangers angry with your 'much success- envy my life nonsense seems like a terrible waste of your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Well, quite. I mean you’d think after she got the tweets mentioned in this blog, she’d learn to screenshot.

Warning: really horrible stuff.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I was reading a thing about the various versions of the "resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die" quote you see attributed to various people and organisations (notably including AA). Whatever the truth of it's origins it very neatly sums up Jack. Think of all the energy she wastes imagining we sit around fuming because she got pumped in exchange for a hamburger or is planning some home improvements.

I just wish she'd understand that other than her dodgy financial dealings, no one is angry with her, we're mostly just laughing at her for being so very, very stupid and ridiculous. Sitting around fantasising about making total strangers angry with your 'much success- envy my life nonsense seems like a terrible waste of your life.
Yes, not angry with her, not jealous of her (her life is my idea of hell), just mildly irritated and vaguely fascinated that such bizarre behaviour as she indulges in is "successful".

My deepest feelings are disappointment in the political parties, charities, businesses and media outlets that use her - until recent years, I thought these organisations were run by tolerably competent people. Brexit and Covid woke me up and now Jack's "career" as an activist is further evidence that the world is run by idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I just wish she'd understand that other than her dodgy financial dealings, no one is angry with her, we're mostly just laughing at her for being so very, very stupid and ridiculous.
This.

Jack, please understand, we are laughing at you. Asides from being a filthy poverty cosplaying grifter, you're just a joke. Get offline, lay low, get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.