Jack Monroe #382 Any thicker she’d set (unlike her white sauce)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My company closed its offices after lockdown, we have no choice but to work from home. I really hate it TBH. But it’s a job, and I know I could look for another one it gets too much.
Jack could get an actual job, then she might not have to ‘work’ from home.
Working from home made me unwell and I only did it for a short while. It’s not a luxury for everyone. I’m with you, I hate it.

But it wasn’t my choice to WFH and I would never choose a job like that. The nature of Jack’s “job” would involve a lot of it, she could get a different job if it is causing her problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was startled/intrigued by the cat litter compost thing so gave it a google. It is apparently a thing, and you can get compostable litter, but only to be used on non edible plants. It’s a hard nope from me though.
In that case, Jack is particularly irresponsible to do it in a garden she doesn't own and is soon to leave. A compost heap takes ages to do its thing, so what if the next tenant at the crappy bungalow maintains the gorgeous garden properly, plants vegetables and unknowingly covers them in toxic compost?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I wonder if the painful anniversary is Diana’s death? Jack: “I have always felt like a 3rd generation immigrant, tattooed, sweary, left wing lesbian vegan trans arthritic version of England’s rose. And the Queen of people’s hearts. So the death of Diana, who was in some way my mom before Nigella cuts like a knife and I howl and claw at the wound her tragic death left because alongside the grief, I now have to shoulder the burden of giving people love alone. And like Diana, I know what it is like to have three of us in this marriage relationship because Harold’s dad came over and used my Henry hoover” etc

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There's a parasite (?) that's passed to unborn babies, isn't there? Pregnant women are advised not to deal with cat litter trays if they can avoid it or wear rubber gloves if they can't?
Yes - toxoplasmosis. As far as I know, it's not safe to put any waste products from carnivores in compost.

Reactions: 13
The thing is up to about a year ago I would have laughed at the idea of trigger warnings but then I saw how gruesome some of Jack’s threads and blogs are with their constant mentions of certain things and now I fully understand it.
My feeling about trigger warnings is for the person who requires them, it can genuinely be life saving, and if you know you don’t need them- ignore them.

I had a very difficult situation at work which would have been avoided if a trigger warning had been included on something I needed to read- or even just a heads up. It was such a duck up, they’re looking at changing their systems/ processes to ensure similar doesn’t happen again.

For the little smol pixie to constantly post very triggering content with no thought for others really grates my mushrooms.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think she'll post whatever bilge she's writing to her Patreon as well.

Further emotional manipulation for you all to feel sorry for me and give me your money in 3,2,1...

Karl responds.

Screenshot 2022-09-01 at 10.19.42.png

Screenshot 2022-09-01 at 10.19.49.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
God Fraus didn’t know we’re basically Illuminati
Ok - I’m in. I want a scary hooded cloak and the ability to control minds and make fabulous riches by puppeteering the world. Move over Bill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I said yesterday that I didn't think the person in the dog video was Jack's son. I completely missed the part where she said I love this daft dog and this giggly boy.

Soz x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Given the amount of breadcrumbing she's done recently, my money is on something fertility related.
I was going to say, my suspicions are she’ll claim it was a due date or similar given the pregnancy loss talk earlier this year. But I am a maternity adjacent pregnant Frau 🔺 which probably gives my opinion bias.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I said yesterday that I didn't think the person in the dog video was Jack's son. I completely missed the part where she said I love this daft dog and this giggly boy.

Soz x
to be fair to you, all boys are interchangeable to Jack, just like words are

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Patreon payday

773 subscribers so that’s an estimated minimum (assuming £3.50 ps, -12% platform fees) of £2.4k revenue diverted away from charities & helping low income families.

She’s lost 38 subscribers. Full update to come at some point today.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Godsake this is going to be a minge ache.
Going to have to to update all my legal documents now
EDIE PO..member of the Illuminati
Can we wear radishes on our outfits ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Patreon payday

773 subscribers so that’s an estimated minimum (assuming £3.50 ps, -12% platform fees) of £2.4k revenue diverted away from charities & helping low income families.

She’s lost 38 subscribers. Full update to come at some point today.
That’ll have scared her more than anything else. I wonder if Nigella softly, gently cancelled her no doubt top tier subscription?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I personally think it's sick that she reads over here and effectively takes our real life experiences and feelings and tries to pass them off as her own. I can spot a few different fraus (as well as myself) in that long morning post. It's sick.

It's also proof that GDPR Squig was right on the money. Jack stole all her poverty stories from those who sent her emails.

Third time for luck; she's sick.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
Karl's a frigging hero - usually when she gets all up in people's DMs they're cowed into silence.
Guess he's still pretty pissed then..!

I thought she said he was hunky dory with her.

Good for him though, that was an utter hateful thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"I must be stopped at all costs by all nefarious means"

YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT JACK YOU DELUDED bleeping HALF WIT
Ummm but seriously is she implying that she’s at risk of assassination?

Megan thought her marriage was on a par with Mandela’s freedom. Does Jack think she’s Dr MLK now???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.