Jack Monroe #382 Any thicker she’d set (unlike her white sauce)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’ll have scared her more than anything else. I wonder if Nigella softly, gently cancelled her no doubt top tier subscription?
She must be shitting it. That's 38 quid, because everyone is paying the secret £1 subscription, yes?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I was going to say, my suspicions are she’ll claim it was a due date or similar given the pregnancy loss talk earlier this year. But I am a maternity adjacent pregnant Frau 🔺 which probably gives my opinion bias.
Maybe, but dates would suggest pre Xmas conception which is BH (Before Harold) and only just after she claimed she was never going to look for lurve again. But you know, liars gotta lie. Could be anything!

Reactions: 9
Patreon payday

773 subscribers so that’s an estimated minimum (assuming £3.50 ps, -12% platform fees) of £2.4k revenue diverted away from charities & helping low income families.

She’s lost 38 subscribers. Full update to come at some point today.
Maybe the “publishing team” spent their time with her going through the people who have asked to cancel that she’s ignored - would be interested to find out when (time wise) that little exodus occurred because she didn’t write anything particularly more contentious yesterday than at any time during the bank holiday weekend from cold ❄ hell (think Karl). I think your system can give us time data HTRIA? Look forward to seeing those figures 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know this is going back a few chaos's (how time FLIES) but I am so annoyed about this that I can't stop thinking about it. As an actual lesbian Frau, this is such a dangerous narrative to suggest that your lesbian identity can just be discarded when it doesn't suit you anymore. It's what men tell us all our lives. It's already considered such a dirty word, even within the lesbian community itself, as it carries a lot of shame. Most lesbians I know refer to themselves as "gay" because of the stigma attached.

I'm not saying bisexual and pansexual women don't exist, of course they do - but Jack wore the lesbian title as a badge when it suited her agenda, and now to declare herself as "done with all that" is just so insulting and offensive. If she had said something like "I felt like the word lesbian suited me a few years ago, but having reflected upon my sexual identity, that no longer fits" that would be fine; but the dismissal of it all as if it's a choice absolutely boils my slop.

Jack is a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 102
She’s been reading the extremely clever w/c woman on whose thread she tried to defend the JK stuff and she’s trying to channel her. This is bleeping outrageous
View attachment 1544839
tit, I had no idea that me laughing at celery, Edinburgh on an anonymous gossip forum kept the lizards in power. Everyday is a school day, kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She must be shitting it. That's 38 quid, because everyone is paying the secret £1 subscription, yes?
No Charlie Bighams for Jack tonight! Never mind there's lots in the freezer to eat before you're reduced to the inferior maize snacks and low cost items you keep for your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I personally think it's sick that she reads over here and effectively takes our real life experiences and feelings and tries to pass them off as her own. I can spot a few different fraus (as well as myself) in that long morning post. It's sick.

It's also proof that GDPR Squig was right on the money. Jack stole all her poverty stories from those who sent her emails.

Third time for luck; she's sick.
She mines other people’s traumas all the time. I’ve definitely spotted film and book trauma tropes in her pseudoautobiographical ramblings. The Bell Jar, Prozac Nation, Wasted, The Wreckage, Girl Interrupted, Cuckoo’s Nest, Lost Weekend, Best Little Girl in the World, Days of Wine and Roses, Road to Wigan Pier and, bizarrely enough, The Little Princess are just some of the books and media she seems to have nicked plotlines and scenes from in her desperation to be the most Traumatised Fragile Smol Pix in the World.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I said yesterday that I didn't think the person in the dog video was Jack's son. I completely missed the part where she said I love this daft dog and this giggly boy.

Soz x
This video made me so uncomfortable. I remember being so hyper-aware of my parent's moods and feeling like I needed to mirror their reactions to things because they were so erratic. SB doesn't force a laugh until she does and it just felt so sad and recognisable. She honestly makes me sick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
tit, I had no idea that me laughing at celery, Edinburgh on an anonymous gossip forum kept the lizards in power. Everyday is a school day, kids.
She's softly, gently, working to overthrow capitalism and we all want her dead etc etc.

She needs to lay off the gear, I've never seen such a messiah complex.

Reactions: 27
I think it will be some sort of trauma, perhapsuicide attempt she was equally unwell before the day hab thing. The truth is this job makes her unwell, she cannot cope with it, she doesnt lile being criticised, she doesnt like people not hanging off her every word.

I keep bringing this up bit its annoyed me. She managed, perhaps using socks or just lurking to stay off sm last year during her day hab thing, then she slowly came back and it has resulted, well in this. Depsite her claims of thick skin, she doesn't. She is insecure, lazy and nasty, they are not a good mix on sm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I just had a look at what was going on in the threads a year ago, we were making t-shirt memes and Jack was cooking with unfashionable vegetables.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
SB lives with her but spends 'a few nights' a week at his dad's. How many is a few; 3, 4, 5, 6 ..... ?

Reactions: 22
I just had a look at what was going on in the threads a year ago, we were making t-shirt memes and Jack was cooking with unfashionable vegetables.
Mustve been an unfashionable vegetable related trauma then. A turnip reared up out of the cooking pot and hissed “Ya shoulda kept ya legs shut luv”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That’ll have scared her more than anything else. I wonder if Nigella softly, gently cancelled her no doubt top tier subscription?
She’s still up, she started August on 718 (iirc) so she’s seen a net gain this month. I can’t remember how losses have tracked the last few months to see if it’s a heavy month or not.

I wrote up a full thing on this last night that I’ll share in a bit. Apols for the delay agent @Dogmuck 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Just got the new Money Saving Expert email. This, I'm sure, is about Jack.
I had wondered if the big eggy publisher meeting was about Martin Lewis. Perhaps he was formally asking for her brand to no longer be associated with his.

Hence the “oh I’m so erratic on Twitter because of bad mentals” post.

Shortly about to be followed up with an overly long overwrought triggering post.

When ever she gets in to trouble she goes into defence mode and tries to get everyone to kiss the ring again and the person who told her off to feel guilty.

Reactions: 20
She mines other people’s traumas all the time. I’ve definitely spotted film and book trauma tropes in her pseudoautobiographical ramblings. The Bell Jar, Prozac Nation, Wasted, The Wreckage, Girl Interrupted, Cuckoo’s Nest, Lost Weekend, Best Little Girl in the World, Days of Wine and Roses, Road to Wigan Pier and, bizarrely enough, The Little Princess are just some of the books and media she seems to have nicked plotlines and scenes from in her desperation to be the most Traumatised Fragile Smol Pix in the World.
And 28 Days starring Sandra Bullock, a bit of Pretty Woman too

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.