Jack Monroe #382 Any thicker she’d set (unlike her white sauce)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been reading the extremely clever w/c woman on whose thread she tried to defend the JK stuff and she’s trying to channel her. This is bleeping outrageous
View attachment 1544839
This is no Tufton Street style organised campaign, it’s ordinary Twitter folk seeing the light. Her arrogance is astounding; she is exposing no one, and does nothing apart from make a fool of herself. Outside of Twitter no one has a clue who she is, and no one cares.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
ok lads, cough up. Who’s got the wealth?
So far Jack's activism in exposing and bringing down the wealthy controlling elite has brought down.... who exactly? Not very good at it is she. I know she revealed that little known fact Rishi mate is loaded.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Rootle - to dig with the snout.

I think she mean root around/furtle through.

(do not look up furtle on urban dictionary 😳)

Use words properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, sorry! Never sure about who to squig…
I think you never have to sqig a blue tick, regardless of the amount of followers they have. For me personally, I'd probably not bother to squig a non-blue tick if they have, say, 20k+ followers but I don't know if that's a hard and fast rule.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Toxoplasmosis
My OH (I have one, he hasn't left, though to be fair he hasn't moved in, he lives 200 miles away) is blind in one eye due to toxoplasmosis. Gardening without gloves and wiping sweat from his eye is the most likely cause. They were really concerned that it was going to affect the other eye too, but he was lucky.

I have said this before on here, but please everyone be careful. Even if your own cat is free of the disease, other cats attracted to your garden may not be.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I was startled/intrigued by the cat litter compost thing so gave it a google. It is apparently a thing, and you can get compostable litter, but only to be used on non edible plants. It’s a hard nope from me though.

Reactions: 21
JHB seems to really like Jack on a personal level for some reason that is beyond me. Like you and I suspect for roughly similar reasons I'm not a JHB fan but I did think she might have enough of the old school no nonsense Tory lady lady about her to suss Jack out. I can see the obvious appeal of a thrift cook for the right, especially if they had a good brand and business but Jack is even a fail on that level. Even people you don't like let you down with Jack stanning. What a world.
When I saw JHB tweeting support of JM I had to check it wasn't a parody. Though I do regularly have to check her tweets are actually her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought it was because she couldn’t find them on the website? Typing smartprice or smart price in correctly but not actually yomping to the local branch 🤔
That’s what we worked out, not the story she came up with I think 🤪

Reactions: 8
I'm predicting that it will be the anniversary of child loss having experienced it myself I hate to speculate on the truth, but to use it as an excuse for her behaviour would be abhorrent.

Also is there any evidence that Jack make asda lower their prices?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.