Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
American wannabe frau here. Let me tell you how I found y’all, please bear with me.

Katie Herzog is one of my favorite journalists, she co-hosts a very entertaining podcast called Blocked & Reported about internet BS. She recently did a segment about Karlyn Borysenko.

This lady is small (smol) fries & much less prolific than our pixie, but perhaps more dark triad. I’m still trying to work it out. Like Jack, she rose to fame via a viral article. She just raised $10,000 to “train parents.” She has an army of flying monkeys (that have substantially decreased in number over the last year), and many are admittedly socks. She even used “shan’t” in a Twitter thread, ha!! She’s known for obsessively focusing on her “haters,” for years even - so Katie knew she was about to step in it.

After the podcast episode was released, Karlyn did a 7 hour reaction video on YouTube where she drunkenly lost her shit. It was almost immediately deleted. She gave out Herzog’s private email, sent hundreds of emails and tweets, basically harassed her for weeks.

I kept seeing comparisons of Karlyn to Jack on B&R’s reddit page, requests for Katie to talk about the Jack fiasco, eventually a link to AM’s Twitter page, and TA DA!! My OH thinks I’m very knowledgeable because I can talk about energy prices in the UK.

Well - a couple of episodes ago Katie casually asked her co-host if 3rd generation immigrants were a thing, and if it garnered any oppression points.My ears perked up because I’ve only heard that used once before. Could Katie be on the case? Then she recently QT’d Jack’s gas station/bodega haul and said basically in the US that would be $1,000 worth of food. She’s hilarious.

So Jack’s definitely on her radar & I’m hoping there will be an episode forthcoming.

Y’all make me laugh, now fuck off.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 141

Pixieboots

Chatty Member
Barrelling in from a thread behind to tell you about my public owl champagne moment today.

Walked past this sign earlier and took a picture for the fraus:

IMG_20220831_121504__01__01.jpg

Then went inside for a piss and a sandwich and was confronted with this:

IMG_20220831_121645__01.jpg

Shell petrol stations are clearly part of the secret anti-Jack global conspiracy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 133
I didn't see this posted yesterday during my grunking. Apologies if it was. I couldn't have put it better than this squig.

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 19.49.57.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 118
Recap:

On Twitter, Jack was picked up on the vile language she used in a 2013 Guardian interview (" I've not been brought up on benefits and a tracksuit watching Jeremy Kyle. I'm a middle class, well educated young woman who fell a bit by the way side. You think it doesn't happen to normal people, and you think we are all scumbags, eating burgers and watching day time TV. It can happen to anyone." )

Jack claimed this was merely her repeating a question from a journalist back to them. However, clever squigs soon found the original source, which was a speech she gave at the House of Commons which happened before the Guardian interview.

Jack listed the eleventy-four things she uses to help her with her chronic pain including some unusual pain medication combinations. AM is back and catching up on what she's missed

Jack's publishing team have allegedly visited her this morning and been treated to a mushtastic combination of mashed avocado on egg bread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Geetbo

VIP Member
I wonder if this is the first time the publishing team have eaten any of her abominations.
It must be slowly dawning on them just what they have done.
Like John Hammond at the end of Juarssic Park.
I have 0 sympathy for the publishing team. If they've read her books and still accepted food from her they deserve all they get imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Pavlova

VIP Member
I'm waiting for a meeting to start so doodled a 'speshshull' Jacksie Monroe flow chart 😁...
Edit to add: sorry about my crap handwriting. X
20220831_154304.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Jack thinks periarthritis is actual, literal arthritis. Jack thinks diclofenac and voltarol are two different drugs. Jack is not on a treatment regime for arthritis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
You forgot the bit - MSE Martin proposes new prime minister goes on his show, JM offers to mediate (probably meant moderator), FMs start piling in supporting the idea…. Martin deletes tweet, Martin retweets original tweet… martin then tweets he’s so busy he’s muting people so can’t reply… ex-MSE journos supporting Martin … various journos on other threads hinting video exists of her pissed on train behaving badly and other things….

threw ex-admin Caroline under bus - claims she paid her with no furlough but Caroline did no work and left when furlough scheme ended…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 107

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Haha I know it’s too early but this has to be a thread title nomination from the journalist to the good lady Dr posting her Asda top up shop 😂😂

1661966245479.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

EvilHag

I know this is going back a few chaos's (how time FLIES) but I am so annoyed about this that I can't stop thinking about it. As an actual lesbian Frau, this is such a dangerous narrative to suggest that your lesbian identity can just be discarded when it doesn't suit you anymore. It's what men tell us all our lives. It's already considered such a dirty word, even within the lesbian community itself, as it carries a lot of shame. Most lesbians I know refer to themselves as "gay" because of the stigma attached.

I'm not saying bisexual and pansexual women don't exist, of course they do - but Jack wore the lesbian title as a badge when it suited her agenda, and now to declare herself as "done with all that" is just so insulting and offensive. If she had said something like "I felt like the word lesbian suited me a few years ago, but having reflected upon my sexual identity, that no longer fits" that would be fine; but the dismissal of it all as if it's a choice absolutely boils my slop.

Jack is a TWAT.

• Heart
Reactions: 102

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I've got nothing to add to the conversation, I found this picture the other night, and it's a rare occasion of Jack looking quite nice. She wears this pink suit a lot, but this is the nicest version, and she found a twin!

View attachment 1544239
She does look nice there, it’s the rare genuine smile.

While Jack’s quiet. If anyone‘s wondering why we have to clarify that Owen Jones is not a murderer, it’s because some squigs were talking about Jack, but then the conversation took a confusing turn…

17F9A134-BB6E-45BB-B4C3-F23B809C1018.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101