Jack Monroe #382 Any thicker she’d set (unlike her white sauce)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps the dog drinking from the water glasses was her sticking her fingers up to her publishers after they told her off.

' heres what the dog thinks of your ideas, duck off"

Reactions: 15
She admitted that she couldn't even remember his birthday in Edinburgh.

Plus, that's just cruel making SB sleep in the Barold tainted bed of massive burgers and nightmeats.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I honestly i dont think the establishment give a tit. I mean boris wouldnt even waste an hour of his day to give her a piss and a sandwich. She is just an online mouth piece. She irrelevant to them.
She plays into the establishments' hands all the time.

"This person can feed three people on £20 a week, benefits are too generous."

"She's gone on holiday! Benefits are too generous."

"She has a laundry list of disabilities and yet still manages to take multiple forms of public transport to get to her AA meetings, she got to Edinburgh on the train, flew to Venice, disability tests obviously need to be stricter and they're too generous."

Why on earth would they silence her when everything she says and does plays into the narrative that benefits are too generous and if poor people weren't so feckless, and just budgeted better, then the amount paid could be reduced.

And as for the" special shops only selling basics ranges," that's such a Tory idea I don't know where to start. The only thing she hasn't said is that poor people should be given prepaid cards they can only use in special poor people shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
That poor child has lost his bedroom again. She is such a terrible parent
I really don't understand her mentality around this? Other than performative tweets, how is it helpful? Surely they should make the most of their lovely home.

If SB does live with her full time, she's not getting a one bed flat. No way. No landlord would allow it.

Edit - sorry, not full time - I mean his permanent address/school etc being with her

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It wouldn't surprise me if he never stays overnight tbh. He's old enough for his feelings to be taken into account.

Reactions: 30
She’s liking a lot of the genderish tweets so she’s totally going down that route. It obfuscates and brings out the worst in people.

Batten down the hatches Fraus

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
“Heckin Big Declutter continues: today I’m moving SB into my bedroom (and massive comfy gorgeous bed) so we can use his old room as a sorting/storage space and also to get used to only using the number of rooms we will have in the new place. He’s DELIGHTED with the upgrade”

“delighted”? Really I’m sure all his schoolmates will be kind on this public knowledge 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She is so full of tit. If she put him first, she wouldnt have the tall tales of blatent neglect and emotional manipulation that she does now. He wouldnt have his puberty and family details plastered across twitter. She is a disgusting parent and shouldn't have unsupervised/overnight custody of him. Shes a bleeping toxic mess.

Also no one, no one decent, will rent a 1 bed place to a 2 person family with a child his age. duck off, ya big liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So she's writing "a thing" about decent people being harassed and piled on. Will she acknowledge her own part in multiple pile-ons over the past week, resulting in several people having to shut down their accounts, or will it be yet another "people are mean to meeeeeee" whingefest?

I also LOVE how so many people are just openly taking the piss out of her on Twitter now. The one thing she is absolutely incapable of doing (aside from taking responsibility for her actions, meeting a deadline, cooking something visually appealing or being honest) is to laugh at herself. I guarantee the hoop-rinsing jokes will be making her rage more than the more critical posts.
Would be a perfect time for AM part II. All Jack’s vile pile ons and rudeness to people. She plays the victim so well that people forget the bullying she’s done.

Reactions: 22

NEW THREAD KLAXON

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Karl's a frigging hero - usually when she gets all up in people's DMs they're cowed into silence.
what can she do? Threaten to sue him for his disability benefits? Triangulation to find the residential home and turn up on the doorstep?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She’s liking a lot of the genderish tweets so she’s totally going down that route. It obfuscates and brings out the worst in people.

Batten down the hatches Fraus
God help us I’d sooner have to see that bleeping cat yet again than read long form prose on gender 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How many times have rooms been moved around in that house?? Who on earth has the time to do that? What is the point? Why move crap from one room to another to sort it? Why move crap from downstairs to upstairs to sort it? Why lie about not being able to make it up the stairs?

Every single tweet makes more and more questions. She's doing herself no favours, and I'm delighted!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.