Jack Monroe #382 Any thicker she’d set (unlike her white sauce)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's writing "a thing" about decent people being harassed and piled on. Will she acknowledge her own part in multiple pile-ons over the past week, resulting in several people having to shut down their accounts, or will it be yet another "people are mean to meeeeeee" whingefest?

I also LOVE how so many people are just openly taking the piss out of her on Twitter now. The one thing she is absolutely incapable of doing (aside from taking responsibility for her actions, meeting a deadline, cooking something visually appealing or being honest) is to laugh at herself. I guarantee the hoop-rinsing jokes will be making her rage more than the more critical posts.

Reactions: 60
“WFH alone is a lot sometimes”

SB lives with her or not? Make your mind up please.
Ffs though. Has she not been paying attention. Many people are working from home and have been this past 2 years. And she leads a charmed life as the people who don’t have the luxury of doing this are actual working class people in care homes, supermarkets, hospitals etc

Reactions: 42
Could we add a wiki section on pile ons:
Karl, bee lady, Kevin, the old guy, ex MSE journo, the w/c Dr... probably others!

Reactions: 27
Exactly this. Being able to work from home is a middle class luxury on the whole. Read the room love.

Reactions: 37
My company closed its offices after lockdown, we have no choice but to work from home. I really hate it TBH. But it’s a job, and I know I could look for another one it gets too much.
Jack could get an actual job, then she might not have to ‘work’ from home.

Reactions: 33
"I must be stopped at all costs by all nefarious means"

YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT JACK YOU DELUDED FUCKING HALF WIT

Reactions: 57
I honestly i dont think the establishment give a shit. I mean boris wouldnt even waste an hour of his day to give her a piss and a sandwich. She is just an online mouth piece. She irrelevant to them.

Reactions: 20
I don't know...but please let all us fraus know..
WHAT BURGER DID YOU BUY JACK AND HAVE YOU RECOVERED FROM THE SEXATHON

Reactions: 13
"I must be stopped at all costs by all nefarious means"

YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT JACK YOU DELUDED FUCKING HALF WIT
Coke and speed levels of paranoia. We'll be getting the Princess Di big-eyed interview soon. THEY EVEN CUT THE BRAKES OF MY CAR THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE EXISTED

Reactions: 37
Oh…oh my god! Was Jack the one driving the infamous white fiat panda???
She recently mentioned pandas in a tweet having NEVER mentioned pandas before!!! Is she trying to get new paypigs from the tinfoil hat brigade?

Reactions: 9
I honestly i dont think the establishment give a shit. I mean boris wouldnt even waste an hour of his day to give her a piss and a sandwich. She is just an online mouth piece. She irrelevant to them.
If anything, the establishment would be more likely to big her up- who wouldn't want stupid opposition? But she's not even significant enough to waste that time on. She'd be a lot happier if she just accepted she's a nobody and there's nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: 28
I agree. The Twitter blog was very poorly written. It just does nothing to show her for who she is. It wasn’t really necessary to write it and it looks a bit spiteful. Like a bandwagons been jumped on. It should be left to a decent journalist to write a story on her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.