Jack Monroe #382 Any thicker she’d set (unlike her white sauce)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely had her son there to ensure the publishers wouldn’t say anything scary to her in front of him. And so they think she’s a busy single mum.

The pills were on display in bags on the otherwise tidy table just to remind them what a smol fragile pixie she is, too frail to finish her book on time.
This has made me rather angry 😡 she’s such a devious little bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No tweets for more than 4 hours...meeting with the publishing team went well then :sneaky:

She probably just gave it a quick rinse under the cold tap, leaving behind the dregs of whatever was in there before. Peanut butter, bollock sausage runoff, thrice used fish oil...
96A4E978-46D2-4602-B2F3-0ECBBC6B0B94.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This has made me rather angry 😡 she’s such a devious little bleep.
She can't face up to the truth about herself. She'd be terrified of what they were going to say to her. I hope one of the team were assertive enough to handle that situation and relieve SB of his human shield duties. I'm presuming we're in for silence, then rehab which won't be Jack's fault because she catches addictions from vile internet bullies rather than the traditional route of being a person who has got stuck in an unhealthy coping pattern.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
There was a lot of water left in the glasses. Did they have to rush off? 🧐
Our cat will sometimes delicately lap some lactofree milk from one of the kids glasses if they just leave it lying. He's also sampled some blackcurrant squash before I removed the glass. I don't encourage it and I'd be horrified if he did it to a guest's drink. Feel very queasy thinking about eating or drinking anything in her grubby tit tip of a home. Not a reflection on the home owner but on it's fetid occupant 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh god those radishes weren’t even pickled in 100% vinegar? And they’ve been on the go a year? That’s beyond stupid in terms of food safety.

• Sick
Reactions: 56
Our cat will sometimes delicately lap some lactofree milk from one of the kids glasses if they just leave it lying. He's also sampled some blackcurrant squash before I removed the glass. I don't encourage it and I'd be horrified if he did it to a guest's drink. Feel very queasy thinking about eating or drinking anything in her grubby tit tip of a home. Not a reflection on the home owner but on it's fetid occupant 🤢
One of mine likes drinking from the glass next to my bed. I have to put a lid on it to stop her because it’s disgusting and I know where her tongue has been.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why’s she got all the tablets out? To prove she’s sick/ ouchy? Why would you do that? I 100% believe she shops around for meds. No good doctor would be prescribing her such a mix.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Why’s she got all the tablets out? To prove she’s sick/ ouchy? Why would you do that? I 100% believe she shops around for meds. No good doctor would be prescribing her such a mix.
Fragile Pixie cosplay. Don't give me a hard time cos I'm so fragile and weak

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Re Jack's suggestion that Asda should do convenience stores for the poors.

I've just got back from Morrisons and they have made a little section. It's in a weird middle aisle that has Easter eggs, Halloween or Christmas stuff in seasonally, and the rest of the time it gets ignored. Honestly it's a little depressing.

I'm sure they meant well, trying to show customers how much is in their value range, but it's a little odd. You don't go to the supermarket and buy the ten random things that have a budget version. Who shops like that? (Apart from Jack).

Surely you go round the shop and when you get to the tinned tomatoes you think I can't stretch to a fiver on 4 tins of Mutti, it's 3 quid for the Napolina ones or they've got value ones for 45p?

It just feels quite patronising and sad.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 60
No doubt none of the FMs have pointed out to her that it’s the absolute height of irresponsibility to be showboating online to 500,000 people about your cocktail of medicines which clearly haven’t been prescribed by a qualified medical practitioner.

This is really boiling my piss more than anything she has done over the last couple of days.

Reactions: 41
View attachment 1543220

Jack may be a liar but she'd never joke about her famous vintage pickled arseholes. These babies are authentic veterans of the 2021 £20 shops. Could even be yellow sticker boys or the rare and highly sought after night radish.
‘The Night Radish’ is what Cheshire Ross calls his cock. Unfortunately it is neither rare or sought after.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
I have a cat and a dog. My cat will always drink water out of any cup (or just knock them over) because cats are arseholes. My dog has no interest in doing this. They share a water bowl on the floor which always has fresh water in it and that’s the only thing he drinks from.
That dog looks thirsty to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
She's the definition of histrionic personality disorder. No one has experienced autism like Jack has, or arthritis or ADHD. I can guarantee that a lot of people on this thread actually suffer with a lot of mental health and physical issues but don't document it 24/7 to try and one up other people. It's so infuriating, lmao the list of everything Jack's tried for arthritis pain, why bloody bother asking anyone when you've literally exhausted all options. Oh there won't be a pain medication or solution that works for Jack's arthritis, it's just much more severe than anyone else's we couldn't possibly relate. She does realise there's an abundance of non opiate based pain medication, it's just pointless attention seeking.

A close family member of mine is just like this. I have spinal cord damage that causes pain and neurological symptoms but that's nothing because he gets back spasms when he is stressed and I couldn't possibly understand and it's the worst pain he's ever had in his life. He has an answer for every malady you or anyone else has ever had, and the doctors told him it was the worst case they'd seen in 20 years. It's utterly exhausting and It's just made me actively dislike him. It's such a selfish way of viewing the world, as the eternal victim. Jack really reminds me of this. Ordinarily I would not care if a celebrity was so self obsessed and unpleasant, but she positions herself as the saviour of the poor and vulnerable, and it genuinely upsets me that whenever they look to her for help they just see someone who is wailing loudly about every problem, lashing back at the "haters" Donald Trump style, and just ignoring the actual real lived experiences and problems of her desperate followers. They deserve so much better, but somehow she makes them feel like they're at fault, rather than her. They've got her recipes wrong, or not understood that she has food in her cupboards. It's not her fault if they don't understand that you can't actually live off the food she buys in her £18 food shops. You should have known that it's just supplemental. Right?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I really hope they did say something and she’s taking some time out from twitter. Yes she’s a twit but clearly unwell and I hope she will get the support she needs.

Reactions: 37
I've just subjected myself to that video of Content, clearly thirsty, drinking the water. Who is speaking on the video? They refer to the dog as he. I thought Content was a female? Or have I lost the plot after the slurping, faux hilarity and snort

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.