Jack Monroe #379 She really has no idea just how much of an arsehole she really is. Quite the skill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guarantee she got herself on tinder for some D and has now decided they’re practically married. No doubt she will be heartbroken and devastated all over again when NotHarold avoids her like the plague in future.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I look away for a minute and all manner of insanity ensues - time to pack in my job, family, pets, leaving my house in order to stay caught up😂😂😂
One thing … new OH, sex and a burger, that’s a thing right? It’s not just my aneurysm is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Russ stood outside the crappy bungalow dressed as Ronald Mcdonald chucking BigMacs at her window.

The romance 🥰😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’ve got it now. Was a tad confused by all the comings and goings.

Do we know if either of them work in a little shop or drive a big car?
We know why Jack dressed as an Appleton sister and bothered to wash her sheets now.

Getting out her sweet hula hooped core of steel (1000 reps!) to seduce Harold 2.0 over the UHT milk. Mmmmmm, sexy sexy avocados for breakfast in fresh, clean bed, but, oops, you got skipped out on, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And, if she was doing her 4 and 5 th steps, she wouldn't be acting out like this, cos that's what she's doing- acting out on feelings rather than looking for an understanding and awareness of her own behaviour and taking responsibility for it. Dry drunk, big time
Yep. I think it was @Lazarus who said that the actual work sounds like a lot of work. It is. Four and five take a lot of time (which Jack obviously doesn't have because she works 100 hours a week although no one is quite sure what her work is) but also are emotionally exhausting. I've just done a fifth with a sponsee. It took over 12 hours over a couple of days and I was incapable of doing anything for a couple of days after.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Me and partner both have really well paid jobs, and we're worried about it.
Yes, I'm reasonably well paid but I'm convinced my electricity supplier has messed up my account review and not taken account of the price rises, so I'm ignoring their recommendation to decrease my direct debit, and putting more money aside in savings so I can pay extra if I need to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Regardless of how this plays out, and other fraus have been suspicious previously about the motive behind some people signing up, many/majority will have signed up in good faith. Whether subscribers sign up in good faith or bad, it does not excuse Jack’s lack of engagement or the fact that she has taken a lot of money off people for coming up to 2yrs with no return and no acknowledgement. The problem here is Jack, not anyone else.
Sorry if that isn’t what you’re getting at, dear heart. I think it’s just worth saying again- didn’t mean to respond specifically to you.
I totally agree and I think it’s worth bearing in mind that a natural side effect of the attention Jack is getting on Twitter will be that people who signed up to her Patreon in good faith as it were may see the questions etc and suddenly realise they too haven’t got anything from their £x per month and start questioning. Jack will want to paint a sudden increase in questions as the work of the canal/trolls rather than face up to her own role in it all and that people are questioning her lack of delivery.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I totally agree and I think it’s worth bearing in mind that a natural side effect of the attention Jack is getting on Twitter will be that people who signed up to her Patreon in good faith as it were may see the questions etc and suddenly realise they too haven’t got anything from their £x per month and start questioning. Jack will want to paint a sudden increase in questions as the work of the canal/trolls rather than face up to her own role in it all and that people are questioning her lack of delivery.

I think this is why she ignores the questions, trying to bury the truth with booty calls and cheap shops. The more people who realise she's scamming them, the less she earns.

It's kinda shocking that Patreon themselves wont step up/in about situations like this. Jack can't be the only one bleeping their subs over?

Reactions: 39
I’m cringing the more I think about it. I can just imagine the shag ended, they ate the burger and then Jack said - “DO YOU WANT TO MEET MY SON TOMORROW? ILL MAKE YOU A SMOOTHIE BOWL CONTAINING YOUR DEAD PET.”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 99
And so it goes with the 24pcm squig. I have thoughts on this but I feel like there’s so much crossover Tattle and Twitter wise that I’m just going to see how this plays out. View attachment 1536977
Eh??? So basically you cannot cancel your Patreon sub without the approval of the content creator (obviously I use that term loosely in this case), or without cancelling the DD with your bank? Bloody hell.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Screenshot 2022-08-29 13.49.27.png

Yes, Jack approaches the 50p pasta very differently from a Tory. This is crucial because reasons.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 13.48.30.png

I really must insist on proof of benefits before I allow you to comment on Jack. Now, madam I'm just doing my job. I don't make the rules.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 13.46.42.png

England has fallen.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 13.45.37.png

MUTING IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE THESE SLAGS UNDERSTAND.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
She has absolutely zero dignity. As soon as one partner makes a run for it, she goes on about how awful they were to her, then hooks up with another one, and does exactly the same thing, over and over again. I keep forgetting that this idiot has a child. She's so self centred.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
£24 per month squigg said it was a local community group that signed up and that she has just taken over the finances which explains why it has gone on for so long. Such a shame if a local group were sending this in good faith when they could have invested it locally.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I pray that SB is at his father's because imagine the poor lamb waking up in the night for a water/the loo and coming onto the landing to find some strange man in the house that you've never met in your life.

Genuinely worried about his mental health, poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 66
Just a thought;

If she has a lodger, why is she buying his food and cooking it? Is said lodger paying rent?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Eh??? So basically you cannot cancel your Patreon sub without the approval of the content creator (obviously I use that term loosely in this case), or without cancelling the DD with your bank? Bloody hell.
I don’t think this is true. I subscribe to a few people and I got as far as pressing the final cancel button on three of them just now.

Unless Jack has some sort of special arrangement, which seems unlikely.

It does say this, so I suppose depending on when you checked you might be unable to stop one payment if it was already processing.

ETA: I think the squig is confusing the fact that in order to get a refund you have to contact the creator with the cancellation process.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
No you can cancel, really easily through their interface (takes a couple of clicks) - maybe they haven't got the account log-in details and/or are trying to get the money back?

Reactions: 30
LADS THEY'RE TRYING TO GENOCIDE US.

View attachment 1536998
I find it really disturbing that a Mother and Nana who loves roses can label other human beings vermin and call for their eradication. I think this tweet has shocked me more than any other I’ve seen over the past few days. What kind of person channels Eichmann because they disagree with someone’s views?
All joking aside this is one disturbing tweet

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.