Jack Monroe #379 She really has no idea just how much of an arsehole she really is. Quite the skill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Martin Lewis fucks Jack off out of it, for directing her FMs towards his ex MSE reporter/mate. Instigating pile-ons, and denying it though, as she always claims.
She's been fighting tooth and nail since the AM tweets, to save her future and keep hold of the paypal/patreon free money. She will, do and say anything- who else will she throw under the bus?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I find it really disturbing that a Mother and Nana who loves roses can label other human beings vermin and call for their eradication. I think this tweet has shocked me more than any other I’ve seen over the past few days. What kind of person channels Eichmann because they disagree with someone’s views?
All joking aside this is one disturbing tweet
Sadly this is totally normal in my twitter experience. Especially kpop stan twitter, it's full of people with hearts and flowers "always be kind!" bios who will tell you to get r@ped and d1e for liking the wrong kpop boy. There's something about twitter that makes people go completely insane.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I’ve reported fash nana’s vermin extermination tweet. I doubt it’ll do much good but this needs to be stopped now. If Jack won’t step in her agent or publisher should.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Just wanted to see if anyone was able to clarify - her 12 step fellowship thing. Is it for addiction or ED because she says both? Do you get them for both?

AF680B22-AFA9-4B0B-8B90-63A71AB017C2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 28
who else will she throw under the bus?
She'll turn on the vehement Squigs in the end. They'll be the only ones left to have a go at. How they didn't support and defend enough, how they don't know her, they're not her real friends etc.

If it is a snowy bank holiday in Southend (clearly a blizzard imo), that's only going to fuel paranoia and ill feelings every time the bump wears off. Her sex tweets last night didn't get the desired response either, she must be seething over that.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I hope Martin Lewis fucks Jack off out of it, for directing her FMs towards his ex MSE reporter/mate. Instigating pile-ons, and denying it though, as she always claims.
She's been fighting tooth and nail since the AM tweets, to save her future and keep hold of the paypal/patreon free money. She will, do and say anything- who else will she throw under the bus?
He can’t appreciate her constantly linking their names. I imagine there’s been discussions in Lewis HQ about how to gently, carefully distance himself.
Has he ever once responded to her?

Reactions: 36
I find it really disturbing that a Mother and Nana who loves roses can label other human beings vermin and call for their eradication. I think this tweet has shocked me more than any other I’ve seen over the past few days. What kind of person channels Eichmann because they disagree with someone’s views?
All joking aside this is one disturbing tweet
I was on the very verge of reporting her to the police, truth be known.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Well… I wasn’t expecting this when I awoke this morning. Sex & hula hooping Jack.
However I have some questions about this six hour shagfest.
First of all who finds six hours pleasurable? Unless you know it was 10/15 mins of action and 5+ hours arguing who’s sleeping in the wet patch. The woman is going to need Cranberry juice by the bucket load.

Speaking of sleep surely if it was a decent shag she’d be in the post shag haze that makes you sleepy? She’s coming across as having the he came I didn’t rage.
I’ve made myself feel quite queasy typing this out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
This is seriously concerning, all jokes aside lads. I can't see how this can end well. I just hope SB's Dad is aware of what's going on. Presumably he has someone keeping tabs on her Twitter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Aaaand just in case we all missed Jack's pathetic attempt to squeeze out a few tears on air this morning, she's very helpfully tweeted about it. First line if you please. Yes, we see you, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They really need to head down that Chargeback route.

No guarantees of getting the money back of course but I think these squigs have a pretty solid case. Can you imagine if just a few dozen were successful and the money is reclaimed from her account.

If Molly is reading this… *cheery wave*
Charge back makes sense. I used it against a very large company at the end of last year and it was very straightforward. The subscribers getting nothing should do this.

Reactions: 21
No strong feelings then Edie!
[/QUOTE]
I'm a bit like Jack really.. I like to keep my feelings about Russ to myself 🤐
Closed book me Jack are 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh don’t be unkind. He brought her a BURGER first
Sorry I missed this detail - so a pre match carb load in anticipation for another marathon pumping session with drug or death grip induced impotence through the McDonalds drive thru & he didn’t even get her chips or a McFlurry to go with it? McDs even have halloumi fries now?? Tragic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’ve given up catching up. Every hour there is a new chaos and a new thread. I’ve given all my free time to grunking, have no food and am living in squalor, much like I’m living in the crappy bungalow (I’m not her up until now never mentioned housemate).

Glad to see that she is still deeply committed to her glorious technicoloured homosexuality by jumping straight onto another cock. Typical narc move, can’t be alone. If hoover attempts don’t work with the exes then they are replaced before most people would be even considering going for a drink.

Just when I thought she couldn’t remind me more of my narc mum the sexual oversharing started and it was like a flashback 🤢

I think Burger La Bill works at Asda. She was all dressed up for her visit, liking everything tweet they had ever written, and where else does she go where she would meet people who work shifts 🤔

Really makes you think.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Lads, genuinely sitting here just gobsmacked at the last few days. What in the bleeping world is going on.

In amongst some bollocks about radiators being full of gas? As is always the case with the many mithering adventures of Jack Monroe
Clearly she did not have adequate domestic science lessons. In the first year we were taught about ALL the pipework in a house, how to bleed radiators, mend fuses etc. I went to an all girls school and we were not leaving as helpless damsels.... Either that or she's as thick as mince

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.