Jack Monroe #379 She really has no idea just how much of an arsehole she really is. Quite the skill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she's got a drive so he can park his Tesla on it to charge it. Electricity is expensive, Russ, make sure you chip in for the cost.
I can‘t wait for her to start calculating how much his Tesla costs to run, even when parked on the drive cos kWh ’innit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Calling it now:

• Jack will refer to Harold II on Twitter as “divorced” and a “divorcee”
• Harold II will have told Jack he’s in the process of a divorce.
• When it becomes clear he’s not technically divorcing his wife yet, this will become “we’ve not got round to the legal stuff yet, but we’re in the process of separating”.
• And anyway, they only stayed together this long for convenience, they’ve been mentally divorced for many years and are both seeing other people.
• Jack will be stupid enough to believe this.
• She will be prevented from seeing the obvious by her own arrogance and assumption that she is the centre of Harold II’s world.
• If she finally twigs, she will not feel threatened by the wife (let alone guilty), because Jack is the main character, the ex-ish wife isn’t relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I can‘t wait for her to start calculating how much his Tesla costs to run, even when parked on the drive cos kWh ’innit. 😂
She'll be crouched over the gas meter with a torch in her teeth, working out how much it's costing her so she can tweet about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
😂😂😂😂
duck me they really are an odd breed.
Listen mate she can't shag you at the minute ,she got a tin of peaches on her flange after being apparently rodgered by Sting for 6 hrs
Flange! Haven’t heard flange in years. Made me 🦉🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What really gets my 🐐 is that no amount of £20 shops and boiling soap will make difference to the scale of the electricity and gas price rises they are astronomic. It plays into the right wing narrative that the poor are feckless and need to organise their money better bollocks. Me and partner both have really well paid jobs, and we're worried about it. No mithering about with newly re-branded smartprice Asda stuff is gonna made any difference

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Jack: I have to use a weird filter on my videos for privacy reasons, rendering them visually inaccessible to all.
Also Jack: Here's a tale of a pre-coital burger before entering the bone zone, sorry mum!

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 13.34.58.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
To clear up any confusion:

Housemate - labourer
Burger Sex Man - shift worker.

Burger Sex Man turned up and whisked Jack away for a massive burger.

They are different people.
I’ve got it now. Was a tad confused by all the comings and goings.

Do we know if either of them work in a little shop or drive a big car?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And, if she was doing her 4 and 5 th steps, she wouldn't be acting out like this, cos that's what she's doing- acting out on feelings rather than looking for an understanding and awareness of her own behaviour and taking responsibility for it. Dry drunk, big time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
And so it goes with the 24pcm squig. I have thoughts on this but I feel like there’s so much crossover Tattle and Twitter wise that I’m just going to see how this plays out. View attachment 1536977
Regardless of how this plays out, and other fraus have been suspicious previously about the motive behind some people signing up, many/majority will have signed up in good faith. Whether subscribers sign up in good faith or bad, it does not excuse Jack’s lack of engagement or the fact that she has taken a lot of money off people for coming up to 2yrs with no return and no acknowledgement. The problem here is Jack, not anyone else.
Sorry if that isn’t what you’re getting at, dear heart. I think it’s just worth saying again- didn’t mean to respond specifically to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Circling back to Jack claiming she’s worked with prisoners. In this country? Because I struggle to see that incarcerated people here would a) make tamales b) actually know what they are. It’s really been bothering me. Did she just watch Orange is the new black and that counts as working with prisoners? TAMALE TRUTHER
I'm convinced her "working with prisoners" is a gussied-up version of the afternoon she spent at Russell Hand's Trew Era café.
The tamale is a lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Lads, genuinely sitting here just gobsmacked at the last few days. What in the bleeping world is going on?

Jack has turned into a teenage boy who is still a virgin but chatting tit with his mates
'and then I shagged for hours because I'm so good at shagging! Have you ever shagged? Bet you haven't shagged as good as I have'

Claimed people are taking her £20 food shop tweet out of context....

(Much like she took that article about fasting out of context in order to try and go viral off the back of faux middle class outrage)

In amongst some bollocks about radiators being full of gas? As is always the case with the many mithering adventures of Jack Monroe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.