Jack Monroe #379 She really has no idea just how much of an arsehole she really is. Quite the skill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Russell and Jack is going to happen. It is inevitable. We shall refer to the foul coupling as Jack Russell and a terrible thread will ensue which contains references to slop and the old sex blog. Many frauen will be lost during these end times.
At least she's got a drive so he can park his Tesla on it to charge it. Electricity is expensive, Russ, make sure you chip in for the cost.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I can't stop thinking about the squigs that contacted academic squig's employer (a university). Like what is their complaint? Her profile states she is interested in journalistic representations of poverty. Is her boss going to shake their fist at her for doing her job?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
I think the old neckbeard read about the shagathon and thinks he is in with a chance.

Have low self-esteem, will travel and bring own snacks.
He'd bring something odd like "sex towel" he puts down first and fold his socks in an odd way. He's not right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Things that Jack is trying to ruin for everyone:
- Food
- Sex

I’m so baffled, so there’s now some random Bob the Builder housemate who’s been there since last year AND the new stud on the block Burger La Bill who has the working hours of Batman.
What is going on 😂
I'm sure Harold and LJC understand what's going on. Hint for you Jack, it's not working.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Are we sure bleurgh-gur dude isn’t still at the crappy bungalow - he’s just lost in the rag carpet in her room.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The problem with Julie Bindel becoming involved is it will further embolden the FM who are insistent that criticism of Jack is rooted in gender-critical feminism and that if you question her at all, you are transphobic (I am not) and a bigot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Thing is, I really don't care about people having consensual sex and post-coital (or pre?) burgers. Good for you.

She just uses such stories like she does her tattoos, wanting to come accross as an edgy pixy, being able to accuse people commenting on it (a thing she chooses to share publicly) of being pearl clutching ninnies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Well I picked a bad time to go on holiday. I'm a couple threads behind and just had a look at Twitter to see what she'd been up to.😳

Screenshot_20220829-113211.png

I was worried about the middle one but now see it was people calling out her cosplay. Her FMs are being particularly vicious, saw some contacting people's employers 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 48
It must be so weird for Leggy, LJC, and Old 'rold to see this cycle continue. I hope they're all in a Whatsapp group chat together.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I can't stop thinking about the squigs that contacted academic squig's employer (a university). Like what is their complaint? Her profile states she is interested in journalistic representations of poverty. Is her boss going to shake their fist at her for doing her job?
Someone I know tweeted something perfectly innocuous and in line with her job but it called down the wrath of a load of weirdos onto her employer. The conversation basically went

"We have to have this meeting so I can reply to the people contacting us to say that you have been spoken to but we are not going to go into further details about internal disciplinary matters. What you said was perfectly acceptable but I'm sending you for social media training because this is all new and we're all navigating this environment slightly blind."

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Okay just got to the bit where Jack tells her half a million Twitter followers that she got ploughed

Considering she's spent so much of the past few days tweeting from the loo (totally unconcerned with what anyone was saying about her obviously because she's just.that.cool) I'm surprised she was up for it.

Unpleasant.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Russell and Jack is going to happen. It is inevitable. We shall refer to the foul coupling as Jack Russell and a terrible thread will ensue which contains references to slop and the old sex blog. Many frauen will be lost during these end times.

I for one cannot wait for this 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh look at Russ there sliding in 👀
I'd rather sow my flange up with a toothpic and wire soaked in TCP then have that beardy little scrote slide in my burger bun 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Are we sure bleurgh-gur dude isn’t still at the crappy bungalow - he’s just lost in the rag carpet in her room.
He's being slowly digested by the pumble. His wife is cracking up, he's not picking up the phone. Jack is in her sleeping chamber. Curtains twitch outside, Big Dave is off his trifle. *OMINOUS TOOT TOOT*

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.