Jack Monroe #379 She really has no idea just how much of an arsehole she really is. Quite the skill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand how she can say she doesn't lie. There has to be something really wrong with her. Does she genuinely believe it?

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Circling back to Jack claiming she’s worked with prisoners. In this country? Because I struggle to see that incarcerated people here would a) make tamales b) actually know what they are. It’s really been bothering me. Did she just watch Orange is the new black and that counts as working with prisoners? TAMALE TRUTHER

Reactions: 80
To clear up any confusion:

Housemate - labourer
Burger Sex Man - shift worker.

Burger Sex Man turned up and whisked Jack away for a massive burger.

They are different people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
Circling back to Jack claiming she’s worked with prisoners. In this country? Because I struggle to see that incarcerated people here would a) make tamales b) actually know what they are. It’s really been bothering me. Did she just watch Orange is the new black and that counts as working with prisoners? TAMALE TRUTHER
I actually think that's pretty much it. The wee boy next door to me when I was growing up was like that. He'd see a TV show about the army and he'd be a soldier for a week before becoming a postman or a horse. We used to quite enjoy it. It was very sweet but he was a very funny boy. Jack really should have grown out this nonsense by now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
IF Jackanory had even an ounce of intelligence, she could start something similar to Martin Cuntface Lewis.

Lots of tips how to save money, "champagne lifestyle on lemonade budget" how to budget/cheapest deals/food banks/community fridges etc.
Write blogs, get some affiliates going, get some links to get folk decent help.

How do you think Martin got rich?

Do it better than old Cuntface
Instead of this "rinsing spaghetti hoops", 20 quid shops, and self pitying bullshit.

No one melts soap either, ya weapon

No one (unless you're a bleeping idiot) believes that Jack is STILL (or ever was) poor - and certainly would be asking "how?" 10 years later.

Now Jack. Get those bedsheets in the wash (washing powder, not melted soap - got it?) Get some ice on that hoop after the 6 hour bonkfest, get off social media, stop lying and get some professional help.

And duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Recap: I got an attack of the insomnioes and made a comment saying I know we are still up but SHE IS STILL UP??!!! or something along them lines…

THEN she directed a “haha jokes on you pal I’m not on drugs I’m eleventy billion days sober just been up having my fanny felt by a delicious burger rofl jolly japes”

CHAOS ENTERED THE CHAT

…and it was wonderful to be recognised finally by someone so maverick and important.

Who up until this year I’d never heard of.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
IF Jackanory had even an ounce of intelligence, she could start something similar to Martin Cuntface Lewis.

Lots of tips how to save money, "champagne lifestyle on lemonade budget" how to budget/cheapest deals/food banks/community fridges etc.
Write blogs, get some affiliates going, get some links to get folk decent help.

How do you think Martin got rich?

Do it better than old Cuntface
Instead of this "rinsing spaghetti hoops", 20 quid shops, and self pitying bullshit.

No one melts soap either, ya weapon

No one (unless you're a bleeping idiot) believes that Jack is STILL (or ever was) poor - and certainly would be asking "how?" 10 years later.

Now Jack. Get those bedsheets in the wash (washing powder, not melted soap - got it?) Get some ice on that hoop after the 6 hour bonkfest, get off social media, stop lying and get some professional help.

And duck off
and martin doesn’t flog his own personal patreon, tip jar, go fund me, etc. martin has never stolen charity money. Martin isnt a greedy grabby hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Another new thread!? FFS. I'm going to need to develop an MSG habit at this rate.

Anyway, another perfectly normal day in the ✨comments club✨ - apparently people who criticise their Lord and Saviour Jack Monroe are "vermin" who "need to be eradicated." Of course, this one has #BeKind in the bio.

View attachment 1536720
😂😂😂😂
duck me they really are an odd breed.
Listen mate she can't shag you at the minute ,she got a tin of peaches on her flange after being apparently rodgered by Sting for 6 hrs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Jack’s tweets were talked about on The Jeremy Vine show this morning

(Unfortunately it was just the Asda basket ones and the host fawned all over her how great her tweets were) 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I thought her landlady banned visitors or overnight guests or some such nonsense? But now she has sub-let to a housemate and/or she is allowed shagging drop-ins from Ronald Macdonald?

Her fans are actually just really bleeping thick aren’t they? They have no critical thinking skills whatsoever. How terrifying that they’re allowed to vote

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Welcome to the chaos dome. Buckle up and please keep all arms and legs inside the ride at all times as the chaos stops for nothing or no one.
chaos.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I did a summary post of all the lies she told to that live audience in Edinburgh a couple of threads back. There were about 14 in a 40 minute chat - really bizarre behaviour. I don’t think she knows the difference between fantasy and reality.

• Wow
Reactions: 75
Twitter searching ‘Jack monroe’ right now is a mega chaos indeed. Some staunch supporters however many many people realising that she is a grifter and a conwoman.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Oooooo I wonder if new man 👨 has a big van ... please please goddess let it have a massive cockroach 🪳 on top.
It'll be like Jack has a friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well it’s bank holiday Monday so I’m painting the kitchen and then taking the kids for a drive though the countryside to spot deer. I’m assuming JM has finally crashed following a furious night totally sober and absolutely not on the sniff, having joyous imaginary sex cuddles with absolutely does exist Harold2 and eating a burger which really does help when the only protein in your £20 shop is a bag of oats and an IOU from the dog who ate the freezer chicken in a low salt risotto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Things that Jack is trying to ruin for everyone:
- Food
- Sex

I’m so baffled, so there’s now some random Bob the Builder housemate who’s been there since last year AND the new stud on the block Burger La Bill who has the working hours of Batman.
What is going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Recap: I got an attack of the insomnioes and made a comment saying I know we are still up but SHE IS STILL UP??!!! or something along them lines…

THEN she directed a “haha jokes on you pal I’m not on drugs I’m eleventy billion days sober just been up having my fanny felt by a delicious burger
Jack's sex tweets were in response to someone on Twitter accusing her of neferious indulgences. Tweets posted towards the end of the last thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.