Jack Monroe #379 She really has no idea just how much of an arsehole she really is. Quite the skill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg coming from the sex tweet part of the last thread but shut uppp!

This bloke fucked off at 3am and she’s boasting about it? He’s not even starting work he’s going back to his nice clean house? Loooool I’m not furious I feel sorry for you hun, you’re in ur mid 30s getting rinsed through like a naive 21 year old on tinder, but yours didn’t even take you out for a nice dinner first? He really just has to turn up to ur house? Couldn’t be me soz hun x
Oh don’t be unkind. He brought her a BURGER first

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I think she must have gone to bed. Thank god. Finally.

I haven’t felt that wired by proxy since I stupidly watched Daniela Westbrook doing an IG Live in an attempt to cLaPbAcK at her critics.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Oh my god Russ just go and have a wank.
Russell and Jack is going to happen. It is inevitable. We shall refer to the foul coupling as Jack Russell and a terrible thread will ensue which contains references to slop and the old sex blog. Many frauen will be lost during these end times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 144
I feel like contacting HM Prison Service pretending to be a relative of prisoner number 1234 concerned by slop recipes by Mx Monroe being fed to my dear uncle Biff. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Circling back to Jack claiming she’s worked with prisoners. In this country? Because I struggle to see that incarcerated people here would a) make tamales b) actually know what they are. It’s really been bothering me. Did she just watch Orange is the new black and that counts as working with prisoners? TAMALE TRUTHER
I thought this too. Do British prisoners even use the word commissary, let alone know what tamales are? I’ve only ever heard that word in OITNB and other US prison shows like Jack probably did.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Russell and Jack is going to happen. It is inevitable. We shall refer to the foul coupling as Jack Russell and a terrible thread will ensue which contains references to slop and the old sex blog. Many frauen will be lost during these end times.
The crossover no one asked for
template-what-is-this-a-crossover-episode-2385-0c6db91aec9c.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.