Jack Monroe #379 She really has no idea just how much of an arsehole she really is. Quite the skill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can blame whatever she wants, we all know it’s cos she’s a bleep.

ADHD meds/changes don’t cause bleep behaviour, unless you’re already a bleep, particularly a bleep that doesn’t actually have ADHD and is abusing them*

*IMO, m’Lord

Roll on the kids being back at school so I can keep in real time whilst knitting.

Reactions: 38
I got a bit confused with the comments about the hula hoop...

View attachment 1538371

So I looked them up. Is it just me or does it look like something from Love Honey? (I'm sure a frau mentioned earlier that Bad Harold could be a purchase rather than a person 😉)

View attachment 1538382
They're doing the rounds on teen social media and are more than likely just a gimmicky piece of garbage. There's no way anyone bought this other than Jack herself.

Reactions: 15
I got a bit confused with the comments about the hula hoop...

View attachment 1538371

So I looked them up. Is it just me or does it look like something from Love Honey? (I'm sure a frau mentioned earlier that Bad Harold could be a purchase rather than a person 😉)

View attachment 1538382
Mine looks like this. I bought it via my pilates instructor years ago. It's great fun but does bruise you until you learn to do it properly!
$_86.jpeg

Reactions: 19
I tell you what. If Karl was one of my service users and wanted to take it further, I'd reign bleeping fury down on Jack. She's had plenty of time to apologise, delete, call her idiots off. Serves her bleeping well right for staying up for 3 days and then crashing out.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I missed what Karl said as I was out and about doing the pov holy trinity shopping then upto my elbows in soap spunk for the science

(I had to use half that fresh bottle of hand wash to get rid of the soap slime feeling I cannot imagine getting showered in the stuff, and my hands are sooooo dry send 1/4 moisturisoes

… but I can bet it didn’t warrant that response. She’s taking a very nasty turn and it’s horrible to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I missed what Karl said as I was out and about doing the pov holy trinity shopping then upto my elbows in soap spunk for the science

(I had to use half that fresh bottle of hand wash to get rid of the soap slime feeling I cannot imagine getting showered in the stuff, and my hands are sooooo dry send 1/4 moisturisoes

… but I can bet it didn’t warrant that response. She’s taking a very nasty turn and it’s horrible to watch.

What Karl said is at the top.
He quote tweeted JM

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I haven’t caught up on the last few pages as I’ve been busy this evening but went on Twitter and saw the Karl tweet.

just when I thought that vile nasty cow couldn’t stoop any lower. And it’s had over 100 likes???

Imagine the uproar if Gino D’Campo tweeted something like that off his professional account. Even Gordon Ramsay would never

I hate the term “cancel culture” and don’t really believe it happens anyway but for gods sake I really hope her downfall comes soon. Poor Karl ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Imagine rocking up with your stripey towel and your cloggs for a day at the beach. You've rented a hut. Just for the day.

You see shadows, hear noises, flashes of colour, disappearing round a corner. A neighbouring hut owner appears "don't worry, that's Jack. She used to be a cook. She didn't want to be on the TV but she didn't want "him" on it either and now she just rattles around with a bowl of pasta under her arm, searching for yellow packaged accompaniments from the Asda".

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh good. She's awake. An apology is forthcoming then.
10,000 Tweet long thread about intense criminal harassment and every bleeping mad triggering thing you can imagine ending SO SORRY IF I GET A BIT SNAPPY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.