Jack Monroe #379 She really has no idea just how much of an arsehole she really is. Quite the skill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming from the past (& bookmarking myself on page 35 of this thread) but why are people delicious in jackland but food is not?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I’ve just seen Jack’s latest tweet and now you all have to see it, as I did a big sick 🤢

View attachment 1537647
Edited - grunking so much of this has already been said by wiser fraus than I.

She couldn't just attend therapy could she? She had to graduate from it didn't she? Is that her third degree?!

Jack dear, you don't get to graduate from or 'complete' therapy, just like you don't get to complete the 12 steps. I know it's a concept that is somewhat alien to you dear but you 'work' them. Yes, I know nasty word, but try it sometime darling, you might find it suits you.

And the hula hoop analogy is a great one. Try spending some time reflecting on it. You might have to look up what reflecting means. You can skip the bit about silly old Narcissus and his pool - think you've smashed that one, try the internal version.

I reckon by the end her therapist didn't even need to draw the circle, they simply raised a silent finger in the air.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What’s protocol ~if~ a tattle subject were to disparaît from le internet? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jack has done it before but we just rattle on. I suppose if it was a long term thing eventually interest would fizzle out but Jack can't stay away all that long, she needs the attentionos.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What’s protocol ~if~ a tattle subject were to disparaît from le internet? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well, when Vonny closed her socials and never resurfaced her last thread was eventually closed, with a message saying it can be reopened if she's ever at it again.

Reactions: 40
I've had a thought. I've taken the lead from Jack and decided that whenever I have one of those, good or bad, I should post it to the internet.

But it's actually a thought, about thoughts. I know I'm just a hairy elephant from the past, but I'd like to think my memory is good (dear reader, it bloody well isn't).

Does anyone wonder what Jack thinks about this? Whether she sees this as a hurdle, a setback, or whether she genuinely thinks everyone else is wrong, and she is right? I feel like all these screen caps, all these receipts. Yet there's so much we don't know. Which is ironic considering the extensive thought sharing we have been fortunate enough to receive for many years now.

I followed Jack from her original blog, when there were a lot of spiralized courgettes and bits of ginger. How did it come to this.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
not fully familiar with the "12 steps" but shouldn't one of the early ones be "acknowledge that you are the problem!"

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.