Jack Monroe #366 The campaigner Jack Monroe was particularly unwise to pursue this course of action

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The right wing press are personally attacking me. I only want to get people fed. Guess I’ll stop breathing. Send Paypalos…
Paypalos looks Greek.
Are you jack?

Love the undelete collage, can really see the Homerlip filler and other stuff in her face, such a transformation from original jack

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Arriving in the present from the not so distant past ...jack is doing my nut in. This and the lie about softly, gently building cardboard furniture and moving it around a floor plan of the place she’s moving to in six months (!!!!)has sent me over the edge this morning for some reason. I did also sleep in and have not had coffee yet (might try adding some 💦) but does anyone have tips for soothing the deeply intense thrush like irritation of jack monroe’s tweets. Thank you in advance 🙏🤣
Sounds like you need a large dose of Tattle. Go well, pal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Arriving in the present from the not so distant past ...jack is doing my nut in. This and the lie about softly, gently building cardboard furniture and moving it around a floor plan of the place she’s moving to in six months (!!!!)has sent me over the edge this morning for some reason. I did also sleep in and have not had coffee yet (might try adding some 💦) but does anyone have tips for soothing the deeply intense thrush like irritation of jack monroe’s tweets. Thank you in advance 🙏🤣
My tips - remember that you are living a real life, with friends, family and purpose. Jack has the opposite (I need morning coffee as well).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
grunking from yesterday, but I wonder if the reason she never takes SB anywhere is because she’s just so famous. Like the DM will have paps following her to try and dredge up her past for their sidebar of shame, and strangers will be constantly sidling up to quietly tell her they are in awe of her body of work. This is the downside of saving the poors, she’s been reluctantly thrust into stardom. Really makes you think.
Has she ever been papped flaunting her taut abs or endless pins when yomping down to the Asda?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope it's someone with absolutely no connections to her whatsoever, so no personal axes to wield but a desire to end Jack's grifting, misdirections, gaslighting and unkindness. I think that would make AM's threads even more compelling.
Sorry, I was just being silly. (I don’t really hope it’s any of those people. I’m not really bothered who it is TBH) It’s the middle of the night and I’m wide awake because there’s a massive storm and I’ve been bitten by a mozzie-again. Send citronellaos and earplugos

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I made a nice grid collage.

View attachment 1510862

If you want the full experience, you can watch it here:

Holy moly, she’s got more than a touch of the Alice Evans about her in the top left and middle ones, hasn’t she?! Love the bottom right one too, for a perfect line through the middle. Less tic tac toe though and more tic tac twit. Genius work Marm

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jack said that SB was going to be helping with Twitter. Then days (?) later up pops Molly. Really makes you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hellmann’s paid her for that?! 😲😲
Not only paid her, the production company did a shocking job of totally 🔺 her house/location by filming a lingering shot of her road and the outside of her house and a load of interior stuff and posting it as a ‘promotional’ vid to show how expert they are at working with ‘talent’ (that last word theirs not mine)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Jack Monroe, spreading lies for likes.
Whoever Molly is she has put everything together and taken things far further than we ever have. She’s now asking the question, is Jack Monroe a crook?
There's actually a bigger issue here, money being continually handed over on SM platforms with zero scrutiny and oversight. It’s ripe for abuse.
I wonder if Jack has had the good sense to consult a lawyer? I’d certainly advise her too. Id really want to know where I stood legally.
I hadn't considered the PayPal stuff until recently. There is no way she could know whether money going into her tip jar was for her or for the trussel trust. Lots of people seem to think everything that she "earns" goes to them so if they made a donation would assume it was to them, not her. I think that puts her on quite shaky ground for any PayPal money she has kept.

Reactions: 51
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As Jack is still asleep I’d like to share a couplw of thoughts.

1. Jack will drop an essay about ~ hunger ~ in response to Mollys blog. Molly if you’re reading be a gent and let the lady go first, don’t let her try to take your moment babe 😘

2. If I was Jacks counsel on Lee Anderson gate LAG (or any other potential victims of her litigation) , I would advise, we can go for this but you need to be squeaky clean because absolutely everything will be thrown at you here and we will have to provide full disclosure. She’s better known now than she was for KH so more scrutiny and as Jack is claiming she’s a poor single parent who does 100 hours of work, mostly unpaid, all for the good of The PoorsTM with no reward for herself, shell need to clean up tax, charity money, tweets, social media, single parent status, home and possessions.

I’m a mithering ninny but I strongly suspect this is the advice she may well have been given already as since LAG we have seen the very public issue with her Companies House closed down. We have seen the social media clean up campaign. We have seen a huge reduction in her tweeting. We have seen very little of the expensive dog. We have seen the claims she’s only in a huge house because SHE LEFT and was tied in. We now have the down sizing and sale of furniture etc to prove her pov status and to eradicate physical evidence. We have seen the references to her lone time with SB and the threat suggestion she’s saved up money for mini breaks with him. She’s been told to play to her audience, go for low hanging rage against the government and slop.

For me there’s a clean up operation in progress and the Molly threads are throwing a spanner in the works. Either that or I’ve been watching too many mafia movies.
Thanks for listening to my TED talk 😘
Interesting thought, though this all supposes she’s actually capable of taking well informed advice that’s given to her, which let’s be honest she doesn’t have the best track record of.

I do find it very interesting that since AM appeared/there’s a lot more scrutiny on her there have been ZERO moans, whinges or any wheeling out of the myriad ouchy mouth crumbly shoulder SEVERELY SEVERE ailments though, and just one of AA.

Makes you think.

Edit: 🥕 I’M EXHAUSTED

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.