Jack Monroe #366 The campaigner Jack Monroe was particularly unwise to pursue this course of action

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if I’m duplicating but she also says she left home at 17 and learnt to cook with her Nepalese and half Italian housemates. She has also given interviews saying she was 16 and the housemates have become fully Italian and Somalian. Lovely bit of racist tokenism there.
You can criticise me! I lived with a black person! (Pls don’t mention the uncensored N word on my blog which was supposedly an example of the kind of abuse sent to a white person).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I actually missed a charity beg earlier didn’t I? Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she do that ghastly “white as mayonnaise” monetized vid to capitalize on BLM then when called out on it claimed she was donating all the cash raised to a (USA-based I think?) charity? Where’s the proof that ever happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yep, one thing I have to thank Jack for is opening my eyes to just how dodgy the TT is...
Babes same. I cancelled my DD to them and now donate to the local independent food bank. That said OH came back from shops with Hellman’s mayonnaise just as I was watching the tit video.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Rest assured @Lucy Aeroplane, this is the Chris Evans I lust after! How are you not aware of him??? that time he accidentally shared a dick pic, BEST DAY EVER!
Ah yes, that beat Tommy Lee's wang out of the water. I think I prefer him blonde.

Anyway,back to Jack. She is very average in all areas so going out with a whimper is appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also at 34, “renting almost 20 years”. So since she was 15?
I think this is one of those lies it would be good for Molly to call out, quotes from interviews with different ages. Some of them you could generously interpret as the same age, but when she says 16 or 18...you know when you moved out of your family home. I don't believe she was 16.

Reactions: 20
I made a nice grid collage.

View attachment 1510862

If you want the full experience, you can watch it here:

Wanking the sweetcorn to make a nice sauce Jack?

Jack Monroe...a cook or a crook? Next thread title?
Nah, she's a big cock!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’d think her lawyer would have, very early on in the process, said to her this was a massive risk of fraud or suspected fraud. They should have told her to return every penny and start a gofundme if she really wanted to raise funds in a transparent way. I can’t believe she doesn’t see how dodgy this is.
credit where it is due to Russ in Cheshire, at least he was transparent, even if he should never have raised the funds in the first place.
I mean, even Alice Evans started a GoFundMe for her ‘legal costs’ rather than asking people to bung a few quid into her PayPal so the bar is hardly set high, is it?!

ooh what is wrong with gingerbread
Trying to reply fast before thread closes so excuse any typos!

Gingerbread basically said it’s fine if she’s lying about being a single parent (and actually has and has always had an extremely supportive co-parent with whom her son lives) because they are also for those who “self-identify” as single parents, not just ACTUAL single parents

I think I pointed out at the time that I spend more hours during a week swimming than she seems to do with her child, but thus far remain unable to find the bird charity that will let me self identify as a duck and act as spokesperson for them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Trussell refused my donation of a boxful of kids' halloween treats "because they're a Christian organisation and halloween is pagan/satanic"
That's awful 🙁 my local shop is run by a Muslim couple. They are lovely and do lots for charity and give away fund for free. Every year they give away free easter eggs, Halloween sweets and Xmas selection boxes. They did a ton during the pandemic for elderly and shielding patients including us. We couldn't leave the house due to shielding and they personally delivered food and free masks and hand gel. They care more about feeding the community irregardless of religion than the TT it seems. We don't even have a local TT, we had to create our own free food pantry for struggling locals and no referral necessary. Our pantry does clothes and toys too and we are getting a community kitchen for cooking classes. I'm really excited about this as the food and end results will be free so it's extra food for those who need it. We're doing a world foods theme in November and I'm going to be showcasing some Swedish dishes but with a vegan and GF spin. I

They could put her on the Docklands Light Railway. Let her sit in the front seats and pretend to drive like a big girl.
Would her chunky Mediterranean arse not get stuck though?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I know someone who went to a food bank. She didn't know if if was a TT one or not, but she felt embarrassed going to one and found the people well meaning and very nice (if a bit Christian seeming she said). She was given a leaflet about the local church services, nothing sinister in that but she still felt like a pauper. She didn't ask for help again.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Ah yes, that beat Tommy Lee's wang out of the water. I think I prefer him blonde.

Anyway,back to Jack. She is very average in all areas so going out with a whimper is appropriate.
I hadn't seen the picture so I just looked it up. Yes, no need for him to be shy is there? 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.