Jack Monroe #366 The campaigner Jack Monroe was particularly unwise to pursue this course of action

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember making shepherds pie. I also remember trying to get it home on the bus
This was the true scandal of Home Economics - making some recipe which feeds 4 then getting two busses home with your school bag, gym kit bag and a selection of Tupperware (not!) and rinsed out plastic ice cream tubs full of food. Good times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
What's up with all the sniffing? In England, do students really have to bring in the ingredients for their home ed classes?
In my day we did, but in the school I worked at, the school provided the ingredients for a cookery lesson and charged the pupils for them.... usually cheaper than parents buying the ingredients as the school could buy at cost...

Reactions: 16
I don't think so.

They have shared they live in a shared house, have had covid (giving them the time to do the threads) and have visited/lived in Romania. Obviously all of that could be lies and misdirection and it could be SB.
Could be sbs dad? Maybe he’s had enough

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am only just drinking my morning coffee so forgive me if this is a stupid idea...brain not fully kicking into gear yet...but do we know that AM is a woman for sure?
I don’t think we know, we’re just going by the name and avatar. I’m hoping Molly is smart enough to be throwing in fake personal details for misdirection, aka she’s a married man who lives in a two bed flat in a tower block but saying shared house etc

Reactions: 35
I’d LOVE it to be SB’s Dad’s ex. (Or Not Harold’s not nuzzled brother, but for different reasons). I’d also love it to be her allegedly “Tory” brother or his wife. Or her mother. Or Matt “Terrible”s wife. Or Jools Oliver. Or Susie Dent.

ETA Or evil landlady, or poor maligned Michael Portillo.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I don't get that vibe. This is going to sound really mean but it's far too well written for him (based on stuff I've seen that he has written online). Also I think he would bring the tea on more personal and emotional stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t think we know, we’re just going by the name and avatar. I’m hoping Molly is smart enough to be throwing in fake personal details for misdirection, aka she’s a married man who lives in a two bed flat in a tower block but saying shared house etc
I'm actually a hobbit who lives somewhere in The Shires

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wish The Telegraph would reply to her and gently explain the full context. Kind of like she did with the rinsed hoops…

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yes, obviously going by the name ‘Molly’ but the fact they’re friends with TD has always made me think AM is female for that reason alone but of course, they could identify as anything but. I wonder when all will be revealed, if at all?

Reactions: 25
I’d LOVE it to be SB’s Dad’s ex. (Or Not Harold’s not nuzzled brother, but for different reasons). I’d also love it to be her allegedly “Tory” brother or his wife. Or her mother. Or Matt “Terrible”s wife. Or Jools Oliver. Or Susie Dent.
I hope it's someone with absolutely no connections to her whatsoever, so no personal axes to wield but a desire to end Jack's grifting, misdirections, gaslighting and unkindness. I think that would make AM's threads even more compelling.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I wish The Telegraph would reply to her and gently explain the full context. Kind of like she did with the rinsed hoops…
The right wing press are personally attacking me. I only want to get people fed. Guess I’ll stop breathing. Send Paypalos…

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't get that vibe. This is going to sound really mean but it's far too well written for him (based on stuff I've seen that he has written online). Also I think he would bring the tea on more personal and emotional stuff.
Sorry I was being 'funny'

• Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The right wing press are personally attacking me. I only want to get people fed. Guess I’ll stop breathing. Send Paypalos…
Jack Monroe, spreading lies for likes.
Whoever Molly is she has put everything together and taken things far further than we ever have. She’s now asking the question, is Jack Monroe a crook?
There's actually a bigger issue here, money being continually handed over on SM platforms with zero scrutiny and oversight. It’s ripe for abuse.
I wonder if Jack has had the good sense to consult a lawyer? I’d certainly advise her too. Id really want to know where I stood legally.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If only the bottom middle picture ended up stuffed into the gobby central picture. Job done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Edwina Currie? Katie Hopkins? David Cameron?

ETA Or evil landlady, or poor maligned Michael Portillo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.