Jack Monroe #366 The campaigner Jack Monroe was particularly unwise to pursue this course of action

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Again!

Well done to @OhHeck winning the title competition by @Smeghead 's suggestion. You win a makeover by Jack. Nice.

Molly is breadcrumbing the blog, looks juicy.

Jack is trying to pretend this all isn't happening, by giving away her tat, playing FIFA with SB, and being a moron online.

Let the chaos and recaps continue. Toot Toot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Continuing on from the weak but absolutely brilliant tea from @Jay-cloth Cow, you have to wonder what Jack actually gets out of saying such stupid things about nuzzling the wrong brother.

Is this meant to be another Enid Blyton jolly jape for Jack? If it happened I mean it would be funny, she’s a useless twit so it wouldn’t surprise me. But the fact she’s made up a lie about nuzzling a brother who already had concerns about her and her investment was weird - you’d think she’d be trying to play it cool rather than be even more bunny boiling!

Every time something like this happens the more convinced I am that Jack is an alien in human botoxed to duck skin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
The glorious tea spiller @Jay-cloth Cow came in with some bonus OH intel at the end of the last thread. Screenshotted as I don't know how to quote closed threads soz.
SmartSelect_20220817-233850_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
Jack tweeted a benefit letter she didn’t understand misunderstanding the total cost of care and the amount the recipient of care actually had to pay were two different things. Instead of admitting she had got it wrong she deleted the tweet and said everyone was infuriating.

Jack is still a grifter

We still don’t have the marmalade ice cream recipe or the broccoli pasta from January for that matter.

Jack is pretending SB is at her house with an embarrassing FIFA story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Jack's phone took on a life of its own and was mean to a man about a beaver. Or something like that. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Showed complete disregard for AA could be in every thread recap now.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Continuing on from the weak but absolutely brilliant tea from @Jay-cloth Cow, you have to wonder what Jack actually gets out of saying such stupid things about nuzzling the wrong brother.

Is this meant to be another Enid Blyton jolly jape for Jack? If it happened I mean it would be funny, she’s a useless twit so it wouldn’t surprise me. But the fact she’s made up a lie about nuzzling a brother who already had concerns about her and her investment was weird - you’d think she’d be trying to play it cool rather than be even more bunny boiling!

Every time something like this happens the more convinced I am that Jack is an alien in human botoxed to duck skin.
I don't think Jack would have been aware of the brother's misgivings.

I suppose Jack was going for a full on charm offensive, and imagined her referring to him as her future brother in law was cute and adorable, instead of weird and over-invested for such a short relationship.

Is this the family she had an upmarket weekend away with, The one where she referred to her mother in law?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I don't think Jack would have been aware of the brother's misgivings.

I suppose Jack was going for a full on charm offensive, and imagined her referring to him as her future brother in law was cute and adorable, instead of weird and over-invested for such a short relationship.

Is this the family she had an upmarket weekend away with, The one where she referred to her mother in law?
I thought it was the one where she bought made a cake that looked like tit, a chocolate one covered in mud on the top? Which was the Easter lunch debacle with the striped jumper and a VERY FaceTuned Twitter picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

The alien creation is my theory and has been for ages. Almost human but not quite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jack tweeted a benefit letter she didn’t understand misunderstanding the total cost of care and the amount the recipient of care actually had to pay were two different things. Instead of admitting she had got it wrong she deleted the tweet and said everyone was infuriating.

Jack is still a grifter

We still don’t have the marmalade ice cream recipe or the broccoli pasta from January for that matter.

I’d actually prefer marmalade broccolli and ice cream pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Jack is still a grifter

I'm still fucked off about that support and care charge tweet. A complete pissant for whipping up fear. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Following on from sarcastic squig in the last thread. I would love Jack to be the next poet laureate employed to create rhymes for official occasions. Though obviously the fact you are paid a few thousand quid and some barrels of sherry means she would have to regretfully turn it down.
Off topic the three main buildings at my kids school have been named in honour of the schools founder, the Brontes and Simon Armitage. Apparently the Armitage has really nice loos! And is still called the new, new building

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought it was the one where she bought made a cake that looked like tit, a chocolate one covered in mud on the top? Which was the Easter lunch debacle with the striped jumper and a VERY FaceTuned Twitter picture.
She had the weekend away with 'in laws' - where they bought her all those mouldy cookery books that she couldn't carry by herself. We all initially thought she meant SB's dad's family.
The Easter falling asleep on the sofa was after that.
Oh lord I can just imagine her referring to Harold's brother as 'brother in law', wildly laughing and saying 'joking!' {not joking} 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
She had the weekend away with 'in laws' - where they bought her all those mouldy cookery books that she couldn't carry by herself. We all initially thought she meant SB's dad's family.
The Easter falling asleep on the sofa was after that.
Oh lord I can just imagine her referring to Harold's brother as 'brother in law', wildly laughing and saying 'joking!' {not joking} 😬
God I-can just imagine the carry on as she turns around playing the perfect girlfriend (and immediately showing she’s bonkers, by doing so)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
God I-can just imagine the carry on as she turns around playing the perfect girlfriend (and immediately showing she’s bonkers, by doing so)
Was that the weekend of the Easter egg jumper and the face tuned to oblivion? A pic of the smol pixie after a nap nap?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I want to see that Easter facetuned picture again. Truly a thing of wonder.

As a mark of how totally overinvested I’ve become, I downloaded FaceTune to see how it works for the lols. I set a reminder to cancel on the day my free trial ran out but it seems you need to cancel the previous day. So now I’ve spunked £30 odd quid on this app I’m never going to use because I’m a middle aged woman and I never do selfies. 🤦🏻‍♀️

So if you’ve got some photos you’d like a bit zingier, send them my way 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 121
Was that the weekend of the Easter egg jumper and the face tuned to oblivion? A pic of the smol pixie after a nap nap?
No, that was just with Harold's parents at their house.
Jack calling Harold's brother an in law was when she invited the whole family to Casa Monroe. When H's dad took one look at the grime and offered to wash up and also hoover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Jack is still a grifter

I'd forgotten about the cost of care letter and it was only a couple of hours ago. It really is a Jack Monroeller Coaster isn't it? Either that or the constant fictional drama really does addle the brain. Ever likely she's EXHAUSTED. I'm tired just reading about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.