Jack Monroe #366 The campaigner Jack Monroe was particularly unwise to pursue this course of action

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Jack is still asleep I’d like to share a couplw of thoughts.

1. Jack will drop an essay about ~ hunger ~ in response to Mollys blog. Molly if you’re reading be a gent and let the lady go first, don’t let her try to take your moment babe 😘

2. If I was Jacks counsel on Lee Anderson gate LAG (or any other potential victims of her litigation) , I would advise, we can go for this but you need to be squeaky clean because absolutely everything will be thrown at you here and we will have to provide full disclosure. She’s better known now than she was for KH so more scrutiny and as Jack is claiming she’s a poor single parent who does 100 hours of work, mostly unpaid, all for the good of The PoorsTM with no reward for herself, shell need to clean up tax, charity money, tweets, social media, single parent status, home and possessions.

I’m a mithering ninny but I strongly suspect this is the advice she may well have been given already as since LAG we have seen the very public issue with her Companies House closed down. We have seen the social media clean up campaign. We have seen a huge reduction in her tweeting. We have seen very little of the expensive dog. We have seen the claims she’s only in a huge house because SHE LEFT and was tied in. We now have the down sizing and sale of furniture etc to prove her pov status and to eradicate physical evidence. We have seen the references to her lone time with SB and the threat suggestion she’s saved up money for mini breaks with him. She’s been told to play to her audience, go for low hanging rage against the government and slop.

For me there’s a clean up operation in progress and the Molly threads are throwing a spanner in the works. Either that or I’ve been watching too many mafia movies.
Thanks for listening to my TED talk 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
The average Brit has 2/3 Billy bookcases.

Jack has 10 Cotswold storage items.

Makes you think.
I used to have several Billys (like Lady CdB) but then we moved to a house and I currently have - no bookcases! Most of my books are in the loft or stacked while waiting for shelves. It’s most peculiar for me being in a house without bookcases. (I would one day like a spite orangerylibrary praise beans)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Jack Monroe, spreading lies for likes.
Whoever Molly is she has put everything together and taken things far further than we ever have. She’s now asking the question, is Jack Monroe a crook?
There's actually a bigger issue here, money being continually handed over on SM platforms with zero scrutiny and oversight. It’s ripe for abuse.
I wonder if Jack has had the good sense to consult a lawyer? I’d certainly advise her too. Id really want to know where I stood legally.
Molly considerately dropped that teaser mid-week, leaving plenty of time for Jack Monroe to contact M. Lewis before shabbes comes in. Which would have been a sensible thing to do, all things considered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
As Jack is still asleep I’d like to share a couplw of thoughts.

1. Jack will drop an essay about ~ hunger ~ in response to Mollys blog. Molly if you’re reading be a gent and let the lady go first, don’t let her try to take your moment babe 😘

2. If I was Jacks counsel on Lee Anderson gate LAG (or any other potential victims of her litigation) , I would advise, we can go for this but you need to be squeaky clean because absolutely everything will be thrown at you here and we will have to provide full disclosure. She’s better known now than she was for KH so more scrutiny and as Jack is claiming she’s a poor single parent who does 100 hours of work, mostly unpaid, all for the good of The PoorsTM with no reward for herself, shell need to clean up tax, charity money, tweets, social media, single parent status, home and possessions.

I’m a mithering ninny but I strongly suspect this is the advice she may well have been given already as since LAG we have seen the very public issue with her Companies House closed down. We have seen the social media clean up campaign. We have seen a huge reduction in her tweeting. We have seen very little of the expensive dog. We have seen the claims she’s only in a huge house because SHE LEFT and was tied in. We now have the down sizing and sale of furniture etc to prove her pov status and to eradicate physical evidence. We have seen the references to her lone time with SB and the threat suggestion she’s saved up money for mini breaks with him. She’s been told to play to her audience, go for low hanging rage against the government and slop.

For me there’s a clean up operation in progress and the Molly threads are throwing a spanner in the works. Either that or I’ve been watching too many mafia movies.
Thanks for listening to my TED talk 😘
The only trouble is the huge increase in her patrons since Anderson. If she was advised to clean up her act, the begging blog was a huge mistake. Andersons “slander” hasn’t damaged her at all.
Molly has did far more damage to her reputation

Molly considerately dropped that teaser mid-week, leaving plenty of time for Jack Monroe to contact M. Lewis before shabbes comes in. Which would have been a sensible thing to do, all things considered
Lewis would likely refer her to a criminal lawyer I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think she was genuinely expecting a grovelling apology from Anderson and Fox, but instead they basically said "bring it on you annoying little twit" and she very obviously didn't know how to react to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 95
I used to have several Billys (like Lady CdB) but then we moved to a house and I currently have - no bookcases! Most of my books are in the loft or stacked while waiting for shelves. It’s most peculiar for me being in a house without bookcases. (I would one day like a spite orangerylibrary praise beans)
I do not own nor have ever owned any ikea furniture. and I am disappointed to discover that my octopus washing thing, is supposed to have a face

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember making shepherds pie. I also remember trying to get it home on the bus
I did GCSE and A Level Home Ec. This was in the 80's 😱. In GSCE we generally made a 2 course meal in our long double/triple lesson. In A Level it was generally a 3 course meal. I became expert at getting food home on the bus intact!

My son left school last year. He didn't do Home Ec GCSE but did do it in years 8/9. The recipes they used haven't changed much from when I did Home Ec in the same school years. Cheese and Potato pie, scone base pizza, pineapple upside down cake, spag bol, chicken curry. Very nice they were too!

Reactions: 27
Jack Monroe, spreading lies for likes.
Whoever Molly is she has put everything together and taken things far further than we ever have. She’s now asking the question, is Jack Monroe a crook?
There's actually a bigger issue here, money being continually handed over on SM platforms with zero scrutiny and oversight. It’s ripe for abuse.
I wonder if Jack has had the good sense to consult a lawyer? I’d certainly advise her too. Id really want to know where I stood legally.
The whole Teemill thing is wierd. She promised Trussell Trust £10k and said anything over that would go to smaller charities.
After a lot of pressure she handed over more than £11k to TT. Why did they get the extra? And not the smaller charities?
Then, not even as a standalone tweet but in a sulky reply to someone, she said an undisclosed amount of money had gone to undisclosed charities who didn't want to be identified.
This despite at the beginning Jack promising complete transparency and constant updates as to where the money would be going.
It is all very strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Someone asked "is Jack Monroe a crook"?

YES

Jack - feel free to track me down by my eye pea address and your magical AI/sentient phone.

Thankspaceyou 🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I see AM again asking where the money raised from the Teemill T shirts has gone. Surely this should be public information? I do hope this feeds into some action to demand clarity from people who fundraise in a private capacity.
She'll have been busy creating a PayPal account entitled "Charity Teemill Money Not A Personal Account" and shifting her ill-gotten gains around. Speculation, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I made a nice grid collage.

View attachment 1510862

If you want the full experience, you can watch it here:

She actually dropped her airpod in the bowl of slop in front of her, then proceeded to wipe it clean with her shirt……WTAF?!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
So you wouldn't be expected to bring in mascarpone, right?
Absolutely not. I did GCSE food tech and the most ‘exotic’ ingredient we ever used would have been black pepper (might explain Jack’s obsession). It was mega basic food like bad pizza, cake and quiche.

Reactions: 21
Even the main tweet itself references fasting which is what she's cropped out
View attachment 1510848
Arriving in the present from the not so distant past ...jack is doing my nut in. This and the lie about softly, gently building cardboard furniture and moving it around a floor plan of the place she’s moving to in six months (!!!!)has sent me over the edge this morning for some reason. I did also sleep in and have not had coffee yet (might try adding some 💦) but does anyone have tips for soothing the deeply intense thrush like irritation of jack monroe’s tweets. Thank you in advance 🙏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It was the stolen slogan one. Even when I didn’t think she was up to anything I couldn’t get behind those other abominations.
I did wear it in public once, though this will not be happening again. The shame, the shame!
Your username makes this extra hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.