Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like she knew there was going to be a backlash and having (I hope dishonestly) said she was going use her child as human shield did it anyway. Is there the remains of a conscience there? It's like she wants to be caught.
Theres something in this

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Agreed - any amount from an individual from £1 up, solicited under false pretences, is too much.
And her patent contempt for all her patrons no matter how much they donate is :sick:
Always moaning about it being 'not as much as you'd think' and 'pennies'.
Considering she does nothing she promised to earn it her attitude stinks.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
I wonder how SB is getting on manning the old Twitter this evening. I think he should probably negotiate a rise.
If Jack had let a small child take over her account part-time for the last few years, that would actually explain a lot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I'm expecting her to roll out the Matt Haig quotes and Caroline Flack guilt trip attempts like her pal Akwisombe did when she got torn to shreds on Twitter by journalists and businesswomen. Receipts for that on the Akwisombe wiki. Be bleeping hilarious if the actual same screenshot quotes got rolled out 🤣🤣

Reactions: 37
Wonder what she thought she would gain by announcing SB was to take charge of her twitter. Is the that busy melting candles and appearing on TV that she can't run her own media? Form a parental point of view, it's highly disturbing to want to throw your child into a self made.vipers nest.
Totally agree.

You’ve just made me realise, she would never hand over her Twitter in any capacity to SB (thankfully), or anyone else*.

She seriously has a disturbing relationship with Twitter. Think about it, she’s mentioned it so much in so many interviews etc.
I bet she must have felt so much better when she was off it for a good long while last summer, but it’s like she’s back to square one now.

*apart from the “brill” tweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
How I feel at the moment constantly on the grunk

How can Jack claim she works 100hr weeks and keep up with all the chaos? I do 37 hours a week and I’m struggling to keep up with Tattle, send helpos.
I hear you! My head's bleeping spinning right now, I can't keep up!
Secret sites, Socks, Molly, Squiggle, Viggle
I have NO clue who anyone even is, my head's going round and round like something from the Exorcist! 😵😵😵😵😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm expecting her to roll out the Matt Haig quotes and Caroline Flack guilt trip attempts like her pal Akwisombe did when she got torn to shreds on Twitter by journalists and businesswomen. Receipts for that on the Akwisombe wiki. Be bleeping hilarious if the actual same screenshot quotes got rolled out 🤣🤣
I do wonder if we are in for lots more suicide bating.
Hope I did the spoiler right, apols if not.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
It's like she knew there was going to be a backlash and having (I hope dishonestly) said she was going use her child as human shield did it anyway. Is there the remains of a conscience there? It's like she wants to be caught.
That tweet about being mindful that the account was going to be managed by a 12 year old (not a teenager) was awfully close to the ‘I’m planning a Thing, the vultures will be all over it’

it’s like she truly was using her son as a shield. Shameful. Disgusting. I hope her sons teachers were watching.

Reactions: 65
I swear Patreon got hacked a few years ago. Twitch definitely got hacked last year, as a certain forum had some very interesting threads about the thousands that some streamers made per month. These things have a way of coming out.
The data leak is available to torrent, but it’s so old there’s no one seeding it - literally haven’t done this in a decade+ so no idea but going in for the ninnies - possibly may need new macbookios after this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
What I don't understand is..... WHY doesn't she just do a sodding patreon post, even once a month?!!
The squigs would lap it up because they're in all honesty (mainly) quite pathetic, and then at least she can argue about how she's not taking money for nothing.
Is it laziness? Entitlement? The fact she literally has nothing to offer?!

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Argh, it’s just too close a call between this and Hilaria Baldwin not knowing what a cucumber is called in English :ROFLMAO:

C6A8974B-E83D-4905-89FA-4762503E81C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Totally agree.

You’ve just made me realise, she would never hand over her Twitter in any capacity to SB (thankfully), or anyone else*.

She seriously has a disturbing relationship with Twitter. Think about it, she’s mentioned it so much in so many interviews etc.
I bet she must have felt so much better when she was off it for a good long while last summer, but it’s like she’s back to square one now.

*apart from the “brill” tweets.
It's like it's her conversation sounding board. Having pushed away everyone around her she doesn't seem to have normal friendships to fill her free time with and so she just throws her random thoughts at twitter without thinking.....much as you would in conversation with a friend...spending too much time alone is part of her downfall I fear...there aren't enough people or real life experiences around her to keep her grounded in any way

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I would be very surprised if any of her Patrons were only giving £1 a month. You just wouldn't bother signing up would you, if you only could afford or wanted to give that. These are supposedly loyal supporters of hers, I think they'd feel like they were insulting her if they skipped past the tiers and offered just a quid. Can't see any of them doing it. Big fat lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Hello Fraus!! Here I am! I am emerging from lurking to celebrate finally grunking to real time in this incredible ULTIMATE CHAOS!! I have abandoned all other threads I watch, an ongoing forensic historical survey of the Stephen Bear threads from the start and tv programmes to reach this glorious present.

It has been a pure delight to experience the jokes, references, thoughtful sharing and jaunty images of the canal over the last few days - chapeau to all. I see further messages have been posted so I am once again behind. Back to disbelieving frantic reading while softly, gently suppressing snorts and titters lest my OH (i have one) realises what a massive petty gossip hound I am.

i am begging you - walrux. Just try it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.