Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my temperature regularly taken back then too on hospital visits, but they never handed me a bit of paper with it written down on. They take it with the gun and you were either allowed or denied access. She can't even cosplay a hospital visit without bleeping it up.
At my local hospital for a time they were giving people white sticky labels people with their temp written on and asking them to wear it like a name badge so I can completely believe she got given it on a piece of paper and took a picture of it like “look ninnies cast iron proof.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think that sentence about the phone was a callback to the original post. But Jack should have made that clear and started a new paragraph before moving into talking about the present.
Ok have looked at original blog - what's she's done is tried to imply that she's back to square one, history is repeating itself etc. It's fantasy!

Reactions: 25
Gimme 5 and I'll start a new thread x (please don't hate me if I get it wrong).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1474627

Quoting myself (sort of) like a twit, but her loathing of the poors quite often reveals itself.

“Price is determined partly to put off people who seek to abuse it” So it’s just people with low incomes (for whom it is cost prohibitive) that abuse prescription drugs?

Then people who have plenty of coin and DGAF about money (and for whom it’s not cost prohibitive) can abuse it as much as they like? Except those types of people would never abuse prescription drugs like those poor people would if only they could afford it, right Jack Monroe?

ETA “Incredibly serious about being responsible”. She’s kidding, right? When?! That might be the biggest whopper of all the lies she’s ever told
View attachment 1474655
The irony here is that at the time of writing this she was totally overdoing whatever it was she was paying for… (just an opinion, your honour)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The irony here is that at the time of writing this she was totally overdoing whatever it was she was paying for… (just an opinion, your honour)
I would like Molly to do a thread about Jack hating the poors so much she wants them to LITERALLY DIE because they can't afford medication which is reserved for Fancy Jacks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
With the biggest irony being that her obsessive need to patrol twitter and control the narrative 24/7 is exactly what has killed her career and any decent opportunities she has actually had.. she is her own worst enemy. So many things she has been handed on a plate that she could really have made a go of if she just pulled her finger out, kept her nose clean and cracked on with some honest work
She was patrolling the DKL Twitter account unrequested

• Heart
Reactions: 26
New thread, ta Sloppy A:

(Pavlova, i’ll add your recap to this one)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.