Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s at least a handful of people on higher Patreon tiers because they’ve kicked off on Twitter about not receiving anything in the recent past. She can plead £1 subscribers all she likes but let’s be real, Jack Monroe, hardly any people if at all are on the £1 level.

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Fraus! I’ve been Tattling along silently for a while, at about 344% lights off capacity. I haven’t contributed, as my takes would be about as hot as a bowl of raw but burnt dry slop (in bed, natch).

But this is it, isn’t it? This is what we’ve been working 100 hour weeks for, she’s been unctuously unmasked by people who want her DEAD!!

And let’s have it right. None of these unmaskers would have the receipts without Tattle, so I hope at some stage it is pointed out by the people joyfully using them that we’re not mendacious ninnies. Special mention to tender heart Silver ❤ Go well, pal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
Tbh if it's £800 or £2000 or £5000 or more, it's too much. Because you are providing NOTHING. That you're not blushing all the way down to your Mediterranean hole is insane to me.
Agreed - any amount from an individual from £1 up, solicited under false pretences, is too much.

Reactions: 44
I wonder how SB is getting on manning the old Twitter this evening. I think he should probably negotiate a rise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Purple is the sock puppet 🧦
Nah not every move, just the ones where the tit is rising.... "I hear the tit arising, it's coming 'round the bend, and I ain't told the truth since...I don't know when, I'm stuck in Land'O' Jacko and time is dragging on..... but that bullshit keeps on coming, coming all day long"....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There’s at least a handful of people on higher Patreon tiers because they’ve kicked off on Twitter about not receiving anything in the recent past. She can plead £1 subscribers all she likes but let’s be real, Jack Monroe, hardly any people if at all are on the £1 level.
There will be a whole UX team at patreon designing the user journey, wording etc to get them to donate more than a £1. That's why the option is hidden. That's why it defaults to £5. Patreon aren't providing the platform out of the goodness of their hearts. The more people donate, the more they get.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I wonder how SB is getting on manning the old Twitter this evening. I think he should probably negotiate a rise.
I actually couldn't believe that tweet at the time and said to a friend...this is the beginning of the end...no one in their right mind would wail on about the unimaginable bullying on their platform then in the next breath state they were putting their teenager in charge of it and we both predicted an imminent breakdown after a slew of highs and lows and mad twittering in between.. 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I actually couldn't believe that tweet at the time and said to a friend...this is the beginning of the end...no one in their right mind would wail on about the unimaginable bullying on their platform then in the next breath state they were putting their teenager in charge of it and we both predicted an imminent breakdown after a slew of highs and lows and mad twittering in between.. 😔
It's like she knew there was going to be a backlash and having (I hope dishonestly) said she was going use her child as human shield did it anyway. Is there the remains of a conscience there? It's like she wants to be caught.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The last time I felt like this was after the Waltzers in Flamingo Park 🔺 I had to sit in a giant deckchair in a sandpit for an hour to recover.

So is Kacj O’Merno a psychopath or a sycophant?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Longtime lurker checking in to ask whether she was paying herself national minimum wage for those 100 hours a week she reckons she works - grossing nearly £50k a year - and that's why HMRC went begging for so long?

#bigmaffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Wonder what she thought she would gain by announcing SB was to take charge of her twitter. Is the that busy melting candles and appearing on TV that she can't run her own media? Form a parental point of view, it's highly disturbing to want to throw your child into a self made.vipers nest.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.