Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mollys latest threads were well done particularly the BLM one. The bit about not knowing what happened to the charity money was really telling. There’s a pattern forming here that even the idiots can follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Tbh if it's £800 or £2000 or £5000 or more, it's too much. Because you are providing NOTHING. That you're not blushing all the way down to your Mediterranean hole is insane to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Totally agree that the latest Molly thread is great, once again it’s just Jack‘s own words, lies and contradictions laid out clearly.

The ”debaiting” account that’s probably a sock is one I’d noticed a while ago. My detective skills must be crap because I never clocked it as Jack, but honestly at the time I thought they were so irritating!

799CA0CA-EDD2-4BF9-8F79-FFBF740398C6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Alright Jack you bleeping herbert, just to let you know the one person I do give money to on Patreon (£3.50 a month) released three, yes THREE, hour long podcasts today. Something to think about while you're counting your ill gotten gains.

Go well pal.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Totally agree that the latest Molly thread is great, once again it’s just Jack‘s own words, lies and contradictions laid out clearly.

The ”debaiting” account that’s probably a sock is one I’d noticed a while ago. My detective skills must be crap because I never clocked it as Jack, but honestly at the time I thought they were so irritating!

I read a lot, you kind off learn to pick up on “voices“. It’s my only skill

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've been putting my (sleeping) baby down for 45 minutes+ to avoid speaking to my husband. I'm on 2% battery having been on this all day. TOO MUCH.
My toddler is poorly and won’t sleep anywhere but my bed, I unfortunately had to go to bed with him at 7pm to keep up with the chaos. He’s been asleep on me on the sofa most of the day as well so I’ve had no choice but to entertain myself on tattle & m*msnet.

It’s been a great week to be signed off work I cannot lie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Bloody hell! I only went out to water the garden and other life stuff, although who am I kidding? THIS IS LIFE!

Hi Jack Monroe 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gosh, with SB and his mates searching for Jack on twitter and mention of tattle there, do you think they've read the wiki of her and following this thread now?

If so, she's only herself to blame

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Mr Mr Krabs: You’re very quiet tonight. What are you reading online?
Me: Oh err, nothing. Just political sites.
My phone:
I introduced mine to the JM universe last night and made him read through the wiki 😂 needed someone to gossip about it to in real life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This is complete madness and I am here for it. The socks all turning on each other and dragging Tattle in, the parody accounts…someone out there’s really got her number. Not just one someone. Lots of someones! I barely know what’s going on anymore and I love it.

that latest thread from AM is excellent.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I bet the 2 phones are getting a full workout tonight with all the socks 😂 Thank god for Dyson fans to stop Jack sweating quite so much!
Scenes from the bungalow-with-no-stairs tonight, managing the multiple socks…

2760125F-DEB5-4BFA-A63C-9C6804E30D08.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Jack's socks are like EastEnders characters that are meant to be different sorts people but all speak in the same way cos they're scripted by the same team

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Lurker of a couple of months on this thread finally checking in!
I didn’t know about the BLM stuff posted upthread…should not have been surprised that ol’ 🦈 👀 had to have some kind of issue around their taking part in BOT. Can’t fully articulate as have been up since 4.30am but the sort of centring themselves and the risks to their career has really grossed me out.
There seems to be nothing this person won’t claim some form of ‘ownership’ of.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.