Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should really hit her with that deleted Grenfell article. I'm not big on cancelling folk but that was disgusting, bordering on evil and she should have been stopped at that point.
That's the delicious thing now, Jack can delete all she wants but she can't erase her tit, it's like a lingering honk that even the pumble can't conquer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She only has to scream MENTAL HEALTH down the phone at them asking for a comment and they will back off. There has been too many semi-famous people damaged or even worse by gotcha press.

Anyway - the AmazingThread from that gorgeous human that really gets it has shared this Tweet of the Week - if not of the year.

For your delectation.
Oh that’s perfect, she so is! She wants to live like common people, common people like me ….

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Jack's tweeting up a storm right now, denying everything. Everything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Trends on Twitter are tailored to your location, age, gender and interests picked up from the type of accounts you engage with I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Exactly this. A brain fart. It's like when Dragons Den is on TV and I tell Mr Elastoblast that I'm going to go on it and my brilliant idea will be a self cleaning roasting tin or I'm going on the apprentice and my business idea is to set up a team of people who will come round your house and decorate for Christmas aaaand then come back and tidy it aaaaalll up again two weeks later. Yes Lord Sugar I plan to roll it out nationwide blah blah. We all have off the cuff ideas but most of us recognise that we don't have the skills, the finance or even the bollocks to do them or we recognise them as us just chatting tit. Not Jack though...she doubled down, she had a team, no she was working with the ONS, no it was just her and her phone and her notebook and pen blah blah
That my dear is genius !!!! Shall I send cashos? Doggos? Sloppo?

Completed it mate - SB dealing with it

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Yel

She won't be responding to it, but has said the watch stuff was out of context

Screenshot_20220802-164617_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
She puts Machiavelli in the shade.

The best thing to do now is to come clean, say Jack Monroe was a work of fiction to highlight poverty, and then to duck off, and keep on bleeping off. I’m sure it’ll be a while before the patreon dries up.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She's trending and a BBC business reporter is following Molly's account as is Merlin Griffiths from First Dates!
ICO squiggle (amongst others) has tweeted a journalist from the Daily Mail (Allison Boshoff? Not sure on spelling) and is offering her story.
Between this and Alice Evans' Court case (which is being Tattled live as we speak if you're interested) I think I'll have to go sick tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Found the Mumsnet thread, there's a poster on there with a bit of goss which is new even to us, suggesting (if I read it correctly, it's a bit confusing) that Jack as not been the resident parent to SB for a VERY long time:

"I take what she says with a pinch of salt.
I knew someone years ago who is a relative of her ex, she said that Jack was the NRP for her Son and then spoke about the struggle to feed him."
That wouldn't be a great shock though would it, if he's been living with his dad for years? Wasn't it on here someone said that her son wore the same uniform as his little sister? So obviously they went to the same school. Makes sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 55
"I take what she says with a pinch of salt.
I knew someone years ago who is a relative of her ex, she said that Jack was the NRP for her Son and then spoke about the struggle to feed him."
This is what I meant about Jack actually having an interesting story to tell - but it isn't the fictionalised light bulbs and selling toy dinosaurs one. How on earth did she get like she is? How have so many people around her kept her secrets when it puts them in a terrible light? Why does she tell such tall tales all the time? A completely factual biography/documentary of her with the true story compared to her version would be fascinating.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
My favourite JM lies, about being 90% vegan, have not even been discussed yet.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I just want her to admit to even one tiny lie, so that we can disprove the 'I'm autistic so I literally can't lie' thing. Just give us that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Apologies if this has been posted, still grunking through the last thread. This account is posting lots of Jack’s ( historical) claims and its not a new account. Also, for me, Jack is trending but not when I log onto my work account ( am no Twitter expert) it seems more and more people are Tweeting the inconsistencies.

I would also say that Jack is feeling more and more sidelined and cannot make the connection between not getting prime TV work and her no shows, sleeping through alarms, poor presentation etc… and her erratic online behaviour. I would imagine ( pure speculation) that the media world of TV and Radio are very small, possibly rather gossipy and consistently unreliable ‘talking heads’ will just be silently sidelined ( am sure other Fraus have far more knowledge than me and this summation is based purely on my own profession and how the unreliable are treated). Her level of self delusion is at another level. I feel her need for unquestioning adulation is even more than her need for cash.

I do wonder ( apologies have been living outside the UK for some years now) why mental health services haven’t become involved, her public claims of being fragile and erratic behaviour, surely would merit more than just a casual welfare check and I would imagine her family must be worried and have probably been so for a long time, or is it the case that things need to be a lot worse before health services swoop in due to the service being overwhelmed?

I also love how all the FM assume anyone who questions her narrative is right wing, anyone with the reading comprehension of a 9 year old could identify these whopping great fairy tales, the politics of anyone who criticises her is entirely irrelevant.

[

View attachment 1465999
D7709817-6923-4E1E-B712-54E418AE9AA5.jpeg
Weasel words. “Seven Figure”=£344.44 (that’s 6 figures, then an additional 1p from down the back of the sofa=7) to pay for the pens, paper, post its and lever arch files to write the script.

“Hollywood” = someone called Holly would film it for her on a mobile phone of course)

“My life”. Well, it’s a terrible shame we didn’t get that tale of the plucky little girl in the Land Rover who grew up to develop a sleeve of tattoos as a fascinating character trait, but who, despite all the obstacles, was truly just DESTINED TO DANCE

1C50B46A-F557-4337-B8C5-251FADDE938F.jpeg

*the “protect my son and my family” part? I’ve got nothing, other than to say that whatever she thinks that is,
EF8BC14B-EF5D-4F31-BC07-5C7A118D50CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.