Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's answerable to her Patreon subscribers who are funding her then? Great. At least she's cleared that up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
OMG her Twitter right now is doing an ultimate chaos, it’s raging like I’ve never seen before, she’s completely lost it 😱 ….

5830A73E-D414-417D-89A0-7A9708154094.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Longest afternoon at work ever! I can’t remember who said it but all Jack’s fanboys are indeed bearded men. Screaming on Jack’s behalf. Canal, they seem a little unhinged.

right I need to get back in the way back machine, there’s a lot of pages to consume.

Reactions: 34
Has she closed replies so that not even the Comments Club can, er, comment? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Screenshot 2022-08-02 17.11.34.png

Found this interesting snippet from the net of mums. Big Dave= total ledge Jack= total dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.