Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mass delete incoming. She's talked too much tit since the last one in 2020..ish? If she's gonna start claiming the dog was gifted like everything else, having access to such extravagant gifts and generosity makes her richer than most of us put together. These people can gift her Emins, city breaks, pricey curtains, fancy pastas and spices but when they leave poor Jack is scrubbing herself with the dried up ends of a bar of Smartprice soap šŸ˜¢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Ugh, some of the Jack Monroe defenders on Twitter claim" We have an extreme right government to hold to account, rather than her"

Guess what....you can think the Tory Government is tit and that Jack Monroe is full of lies. Honestly, how can grown up people not realise both can happen or deliberately ignore this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Omg has anyone pointed out the Fire Service inconsistencies? And the big Dave getting her the job? šŸ˜‚ Call handlers are NOT firefighters as she tries to imply.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Haha, remember before LJC LEFT she used to post from the bath with Jo Malone candles all lit around her and when any Squig commented on the luxury of them she'd say "they're not mine" LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Never seen such a relatively unchallenged backlash against her. She must be ruing putting out that post. She was actually doing well in the public eye before then.

Screenshot_20220802_163223.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
To be fair, Mr Barzie has suggested in the past Iā€™ve been too harsh, too militant, too unsupportive and too willing to ā€˜not see both sidesā€™. Last night he read the full Molly Thread, sent it to me proudly, and commented that he had no idea there was SO MUCH EVIDENCEā€™. Of course, I heard ā€œyou were right all alongā€. šŸ˜‚
Did you shake your head in sorrow and say ā€˜it gives me no pleasure to be right ā€¦ā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg has anyone pointed out the Fire Service inconsistencies? And the big Dave getting her the job? šŸ˜‚ Call handlers are NOT firefighters as she tries to imply.
Someone should really hit her with that deleted Grenfell article. I'm not big on cancelling folk but that was disgusting, bordering on evil and she should have been stopped at that point.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
#cookertruther
So jacks cooker is her own, as per her Instagram post of Feb 2019. Letā€™s assume she was paying it off monthly, for 3 years, which is a normal term, that would take her to Feb 2022 (so not relevant in her April 2022 Budget breakdown as it would be paid off) but letā€™s just give her the benefit of the doubt and assume sheā€™s paying it off over 4 years, who the funkity funk is charging her Ā£169 a month for 4 years for a cooker? Ā£8112 for a Rangemasterā€¦curryā€™s charge Ā£36 a month over 3 years (Iā€™ve chosen the most expensive). Ā£169 a month even over 3 years is Ā£6000 +, thereā€™s some mad racketeering going on In Southend or, and I know itā€™s gonna be hard to swallow, but is it possible sheā€™s lying šŸ¤„
View attachment 1466083View attachment 1466087
*taps the sign again* Jack can't get credit, she'd have paid for it up front.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Live by the fraud, die by the fraud.

(Metaphorically of course Jacko. Hope you stop being a dick now. Said it before but the next act for you could be all about redemption).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Found the Mumsnet thread, there's a poster on there with a bit of goss which is new even to us, suggesting (if I read it correctly, it's a bit confusing) that Jack as not been the resident parent to SB for a VERY long time:

"I take what she says with a pinch of salt.
I knew someone years ago who is a relative of her ex, she said that Jack was the NRP for her Son and then spoke about the struggle to feed him."

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
WOW, so, so very much WOW. I intended to join in the WTFing about the begging blog, but got sidelined by WTFing about that Twitter thread, then WTFing about how cult-like her followers are (some are even saying they donā€™t care ā€œifā€ the grifting accusations are true, they support Jack anyway - WTF!), and now WTFing about Jackā€™s non-response bad mentals response. Iā€™m all caught up now but I literally donā€™t know if I have enough WTF left to get me through till bedtime tonight.
Oh god me too Frau darling, me too, I am EXHAUSTED!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's a goodie! My fave is the one about her son so upset about breaking her mum of the year award (or was it person of the year?). In true lifetime tv movie style jack reassured him that he was the best proof of what amazing mum she is. Or something like that!
My fave is when she discovered that she could dismantle an easter egg box, turn it inside out and make it into a box.
Much like when she makes soup out of tins of soup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Yel

No one will be suprised she's now doubling down on it all being fictional
Screenshot_20220802-164136_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220802-164427_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
I was going to ask if anyone saw her there yesterday, but I'm sure she would have done it without any hoohah...

1659455053542.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.