Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie and Cole are still weapon grade cunts 😂
There is a 3 year DV TR now against malice, she didn’t show as predicted and the evidence presented was even worse than anticipated. It includes all social media so no more drunken diatribes or ….
Ok, I’ve cracked. Off to the AE thread. 20 hour days………

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t get past the boiling down soap lie. I just can’t. The first, and most important, question is why? Use soap as soap, easy. My second question is - wouldn’t it just set again back to it’s hard soap state? So pouring it into a bottle would you not end up with a bottle of hard and unusable soap? Or does the water (how much?) prevent this? What bottle is she pouring it into? A glass one would be impractical at best, a plastic one would melt surely, unless she’s leaving the gloopy soap mix to set in the pan and then somehow pouring the set mixture into a plastic bottle. Why? It’s absolutely nonsensical. I am on the verge of trying this out myself to answer my own questions, but OH says I can’t ruin one of the pans and is it a step too far to buy a pan just to make JMs homemade soap made from soap? Perhaps. Perhaps not.
Could you microwave it in an old ice cream tub or something? You could grate it or cut it down into small chunks.
I’ve no idea what the soap to water ratio would need to be to ruin a perfectly good bar of soap and turn it into sludge.
You can’t wash your hair with soap, it goes all dull and dirty looking ( yes I’ve been skint enough to try in the distant past). Washing up liquid works much better.

Reactions: 24
8AF54538-0DF4-47E7-B3A9-1083EDE120F0.jpeg

Did the fictional Dr also prescribe doing your hair only on the side that you don’t do your Widow Twanky makeup “for balance”, and dressing like an extra from a David Essex video circa 1980?

What. A.
B0727E83-DB3A-4636-8A1F-29760BC1E995.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Tom Doorley (Irish food critic and Aldi wine promoter) bigging her up now, calling out those "piling on" as "despicable" and stating he worships her, no less, to his 36k followers. The same "all she does" shite. Please, can someone provide ONE example of a piece of legitimate work she has produced?! She is a common-or-gardener keyboard warrior, not an activist. How can people SEE the AM thread and actually disregard it. I just 🤯 Literally her own words, lies and contradictions presented neatly packaged and irrefutable.....and yet?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
View attachment 1467267

Also, it doesn't have anything to do with Jack being nonbinary or hanging onto Marcus Rashford's coat-tails and everything to do with Jack writing a lengthy pity party post and then hinting at the end that she needs money but actually no just give the money to the TT but actually yes it's haaaard making terrible recipes and having public meltdowns so please actually give me your pocket money. The fact that people are using the "it's because Jack is nonbinary!" attack is ridiculous - as if Jack Monroe is the only nonbinary person to have ever existed and if anyone has any bone to pick with them then it's solely based on their gender identity and not how rancid Jack is as a human being. But I guess blue ticks really don't have brains to think with.
I’m a non-binary person on Tattle. I’ve been hanging around here for a while now (had an earlier account that I deleted and used infrequently). Couldn’t say about other threads but I’d argue this place feels inclusive and fine. There are differing opinions but I’ve not seen hate. Like, whenever I noticed some odd language it’s not from a regular poster. Gender stuff doesn’t come up that much at all. There have been a iffy couple moments nothing consistent — wild improvement from Twitter. I know people IRL who went on and off hormones in early adulthood. Jack’s whole thing was pretty normal except for announcing everything in the Guardian and being slightly fantastical about it all.

Pisses me off that people were so ready to yell, “They must be TERFs!” Like people can’t be non-binary and a loaded grifting machine at the same time. We’re so capable!

Thanks all for screenshots!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 135
So what we've been inspired by from her SM since her endorsing/launching/whatever the Superdrug value line, is that we fancy trying her melting soap, mixing it with water and putting it in a bottle to use as shower gel idea.

Helmans, Del Monte, Linda McCartney, Netflix, Superdrug Campaigns 👌

Thankyou for all you do

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i know i must be getting tired cos i totally misread "earnings" as "earrings" here

20220802_232806.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I got my first phone at 14 and i saved up my paper round money and it was second hand off a relative. I got 8. 50 a week so it took a while pet. I paid 35 for the phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That you have pulled a sex mad pirate.
It’s easily done,

but it might not end well…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
He’s alive! I googled. John Frieda rip forever now. He was married to Lulu - she had some fun husbands. Who did well? Talia Balsam husband 1 George Clooney husband 2 almost more dreamy John Slattery. Well played.
I initially read this as Lulu having been married to George Clooney and was momentarily agog. I think I need to go to bed but I'm worried I might miss Jack going scorched Earth on Twitter overnight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
New thread (twice in one day? Jack, you’re really spoiling us)
cheers Hotes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.