Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blah blah blah. Cry me a river. It’s like she’s the only one with outgoings, yet she chooses to give herself more.
B6B5666B-D9F5-4C2B-9DBF-5D5CEB6EF1D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
And yet she sold it.
Such bullshit that it was only about £600, that's a push even if it was second hand. Which of course it wouldn't have been.
She probably got £600 for it when she sold it on. Therefore, in her mind, it can only be worth £600.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
"I have an audience that's double the size of the Pyramid stage capacity at Glastonbury"

Oh duck me, I'm done 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
I'm busy for 1 evening and I miss an entire thread, reminds me of the halcyon days of lockdown when it was a thread a day. Excited to read through it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Hang on Jacko, so you do have money or you don’t?

2082E2E3-8C50-487B-9812-5471C01D2B3F.jpeg

If you can afford it don’t be a mendicant, because it’s embarrassing and there are many more worthy causes than you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Blah blah blah. Cry me a river. It’s like she’s the only one with outgoings, yet she chooses to give herself more.
View attachment 1466292
Where the heck is she getting insurance for only £12 a month??
£2k for the dog, £60 for a bag of food, flea and worming treatment every month, vaccinations, treats, toys, regular check up bills, emergency bills etc. Doesn't add up to only £12 a month for a dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
i’m so disappointed that the thread hasn’t opened up a conversation about jack’s terrible cooking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.