Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’s wishing she’d done that blog post on the energy companies instead now eh?!
Proper lolling at her chirpily saying ‘see you on the other side’ and the other side being -waves arms- THIS 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Haha, remember before LJC LEFT she used to post from the bath with Jo Malone candles all lit around her and when any Squig commented on the luxury of them she'd say "they're not mine" LOL
She totally would raid people's products though. You just know it. And then have a fit if you looked at hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm sorry, Jack dropped the N-word? Claiming she was getting called the N-word over quote unquote 'moonshine mash'? She was off the chain even then!
I thought she didn’t like potatoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Didn't he smash up the house on Christmas Day, though? Don't go giving her ideas.
I bet there's not a radiator still attached on a curtain still hanging in the crappy bungalow tonight.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm EXHAUSTED after all the chaos. And I know Jack hopes that everyone can sleep well at night. Which is nice 🥰. Well, I slept like a log last night. I don't think I moved until about 6.30am 😳.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She'll probably say all of that hair stuff was left on her doorstep by bleeping Nicky Clarke or some tit

• Haha
Reactions: 91
I think this thread has maybe created its own reality and I’m trapped in it. All @Naboo The Enigma’s chat about giant crisps made me duck into the nearest shop after I got off the train on my way home, in search of some kind of crisp. I suddenly realised I was in the infamous sainsburys of St Andrew square, Celery Town. Also Naboo please make giant crisps, these normal sized ones are a disappointment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I thought she didn’t like potatoes?
It's bad but there's no way it could inspire that level of rage. More like despair imo
"my spuds were already boiling and I didn’t have any polenta to hand. I’m not sure I ever have done. I tried to make do with mashed potatoes, but the seed of sweet creamy corn had been planted…and so…I turfed half a can of sweetcorn into my mash and pulverised it. And oh, I’m so glad I did."
Thanks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I'm sorry, Jack dropped the N-word? Claiming she was getting called the N-word over quote unquote 'moonshine mash'? She was off the chain even then!
I think what's worse than her not redacting the n word is that you know she did not receive those messages.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
And let us not forget that when Arthur Fowler, (late of Walford) nicked the Christmas Club money to pay for Michelle and Lofty’s wedding, people sent money to Albert Square c/o the BBC for him. Not sure if they sent slacks and/or Bacardi though.

One for the older canalers, but “Gents slacks” always makes me think of this dashing chap
View attachment 1467285
That hands a bit… isn’t it? Ooh the 80s, never know when you might get groped by a man wearing a mullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She'll probably say all of that hair stuff was left on her doorstep by bleeping Nicky Clarke or some tit
The ghost of John Frieda* rattles his shampoo bottles at her as he wafts about the crappy bungalow.

*I don't know if John Frieda is alive or dead so this could be my RIP Viv.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Why did her son have a phone when he was 7? 🤔

Reactions: 30
Jackie at this moment..
I saw you lying on twitter.... it wasn't me
I saw you lying in the newspaper... it wasn't me.
I saw you lying on insta ... it wasn't me.
I saw you lying at Glastonbury...IT WASNT MEEEEEEE
Tbf it wasn't her at Glastonbury because she couldn't be arsed going as she was still having a tantrum about Harold dumping her.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can’t concentrate on the telly cos the OH (real/not homophobic or transphobic/very ordinary) is shouting at Call of Duty so I did a quick bit of Big Maffs. Her original blog post has been liked by 2.5% of her followers…which seems a bit rubbish? Also the biggest crowd for the main stage at Glastonbury was 300,000 in 1994 for The Levellers.
Just some forensic details cos I know she loves them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Jack ends her orrible but innocuous Moonshine Mash recipe with "Best wishes, Jack" which is just very funny. "I gave them my best wishes and they demanded my DEATH"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.