Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she was tweeting asking for holiday recommendations for her and SB/nearly teenager? Christ alive, that feels like a lifetime ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 81
'If you're not feeding me, bleeping me, funding me ...'

Wtaf? o_O

Something tells me Nigella Lawson might soon regret weighing in to defend this sort of tweeting. I mean, who the hell with any sort of decency about them writes stuff like that on a public forum?

She needs help. And soon.
Aside from the fact the turn of phrase is a bit gauche, darling, actually none of those things give a person the right to access another person's personal financial data. But the queen of GDPR would know all about that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
If you’re not in the mood for gin, how about a whiskey?

View attachment 1466861
-
View attachment 1466871

Going sober? Bung it in the slow cooker #nowaste.

View attachment 1466864
But whether you’re team whiskey or team gin, never drink the value lager.

View attachment 1466865

oh.
View attachment 1466866
She’s also full of tit in that dumping ANY booze other than something like a stout or porter with food in the slow cooker is liable to make your food taste absolutely rank, as the slow cooker doesn’t get hot enough to burn off the alcohol properly. Mind you, she doesn’t seem to have been overly burdened with taste buds so it’s just another permutation of foul tasting slop I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Jack should watch some vintage Eastenders I think she might find Arthur's Christmas Club catastrophe and how he got his life back on track quite helpful as she looks to the future.
Didn't he smash up the house on Christmas Day, though? Don't go giving her ideas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Just noticed the company is now dissolved ( must have missed that one here ) what does that mean ? What happens to the assets and what's owed ?

Reactions: 20
This is the standard of absurdity we are usually accustomed to, Jack being implored to tell Tesco their bog roll contravenes the Vase Bum Index.

What a day, what a ruddy day!
I just have visions of squigs wandering a smouldering post-apocalyptic landscape muttering "Jack, tinned carrots up 5p in Tesco".

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m 14 pages behind because I chose to have dinner, spend time with my partner and watch Better Call Saul.
An observation if I may: the FM’s were eerily quiet on the JACK MONROE IS A LIAR thread last night and yesterday - awaiting Jack’s next move it seems. As soon as she’s dog-whistled, they’re off like a pack of mindless dogs today and this evening.
Those men and women are someone’s mums, dads, colleagues, etc. in much the same way that SB monitors Jack’s SM (probably to gauge what mood his mum is in before his Tuesday visit) there are people viewing this and seeing a whole other side to their colleagues, perhaps doubting themselves and thinking they’re the bad ones for seeing Jack for what she is. Depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I thought the Nokia was for filling out job applications and err, I looked it up and came across this absolute wtf of a blog post. Trigger warning for mentions of rape and the uncensored N word. I mean I know she’s quoting a message but JESUS. Use the *****s Jack.

Then ironically writing a blog about leaving social media and the world behind…

Reactions: 30
Jackie at this moment..
I saw you lying on twitter.... it wasn't me
I saw you lying in the newspaper... it wasn't me.
I saw you lying on insta ... it wasn't me.
I saw you lying at Glastonbury...IT WASNT MEEEEEEE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.