Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was there no explanation of moving the thing an HOUR forward with like an hour’s notice? Is it because of the celeb guest pulling out? She said they did that at five to five or something? It all makes no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I realize we’ve moved on from cat thing. I remembered she posted about kittens biting her hands a while back. She has a tweet on google about her kittens - plural - back in Sept 2018. Mysteriously it has been deleted when you click on it.

I wonder if her lack of organization is down to not having any staff at the moment. I know it can be tricky to get organized with ADD.

• Wow
  • Heart
So - the agonising mouth, that was so bad she couldn’t eat (but then could) is probably no more than a surface sore.

It just looks chewed a bit. Not down to the nerve, coz that would take a bloody long time to heal, right?

And where is the cat?

Reactions: 14
What if we had an anthology collection of all our poetry published:
The Cabal Chronicles.

But ... we’d have to go on the slam poetry circuit, performing as a group. We’d be sure to run into laureate Jack, bouncing back on the scene with her debut of ‘Y’All Up in My Niche’.
It ain't my fault y'all are right up in my niche
Gotta blame it on my quiche
Chickpea curry with tinned peach, baby 🎼

Jack's nauseating antics over the weekend left me feeling numb. Banging on beyond relentlessly about her mysterious ouchy mouth and aligning herself, like some unthinking parasite, with people going through chemo treatment. The hurt and pain that her toxic self-obsession inflicted on people here - people who have gone through and/or are experiencing truly awful struggles in their lives - made me so bleeping angry.

But I've been grunka-ing away and nodding in agreement with everything posted here. Brilliant poems. Olympic-standard gif deployment. Ruthless and articulate truth-telling. Everyone here is amazing. Except Jack, who is undoubtedly here but definitely not amazing XX

PS I'm particularly loving all the Friends gifs. I'm comfort-binge-watching Friends at the moment while I pack (moving on Friday!). Phoebe and Joey are the greatest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh I can't even. What a crock. I mean, I really can't. There is no grasp of reality in any of that IG nonsense at all. Jesus, she tells as many lies to herself as she does to anyone else.

Sure, crack on. Carry on blaming everyone else and everything else for stuff that goes wrong. Keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Keep being chippy and ragey about any criticism. Keep being so thirsty and desperate for attention. Keep deluding yourself. I'm sure it will end well.

I cannot believe that anyone could post that sort of nonsense about their own work.

Jeez. I am cross. It's not a good look on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I realize we’ve moved on from cat thing. I remembered she posted about kittens biting her hands a while back. She has a tweet on google about her kittens - plural - back in Sept 2018. Mysteriously it has been deleted when you click on it.
She mass deleted ALL tweets just before DKL started.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s almost unmentionable that she said there will be companies using her Shitshow as some sort of training exercise. How preposterous. She’s a bleeping bullshitting cretin.

I’m gonna take a nice break, until she does another Twitter chaos. I know it’s an entire weeks work to work out postage to the EU, but guys just super quickly triangulate me when she gets the cat. I need a screen break, my eyes are actually stinging.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So was there no explanation of moving the thing an HOUR forward with like an hour’s notice? Is it because of the celeb guest pulling out? She said they did that at five to five or something? It all makes no sense
How delightful if the guest was Nigella :love:

Whoever it was, they made the right decision.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oooh, it was a show for us. She's just admitted to filtering and editing her pics on Twitter. Bizarre behaviour.

• Wow
  • Haha
Sir Matt of the forearms has got a new pressure cooker 🥰 I've been looking for a new kitchen appliance for some time and decided that's what I need now.
Did Jack seriously say she is above washing dishes? God help her if she ever got a job in any professional kitchen🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The whole ‘she left’ reply to anything about Louisa.

Do you think she realises how passive aggressive it is? It’s making out she tried her very best but Louisa just walked out on her without a care in the world. Like it’s all Louisa’s fault and shes to blame. It’s so rude it’s unreal. If I was Louisa I’d be blocking her number faster than you can say ouchy mouth.

Who am I kidding? Of course Jack knows what she’s doing, creating her own sob story for attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
You guys have persuaded me it’s finally time to watch Alan Partridge....

I am HOOTING. It really is Jack in male form.
Yay!! Make sure you start with ‘I’m Alan Partridge’ because it’s the best of all the Alan Partridge stuff and is Alan at his most Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Cor, if the surprise special guest was meant to have been Nigella, then she’s REALLY burnt her bridges with Jack now, hasn’t she?

<Jack scrolls through phone contacts and presses delete, a lone tear on her face>

’You let me down, dear heart. You let me down.’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion...

Leftover larder is done, Jack is BUSY, there's more to come.

Reactions: 17

Please may I remind you, bbq queens, that I *definitely* could have got Nigella, but I stood firm with my behind-the-scenes crew, and chose you instead! It was simply, the right thing to do!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.