Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, sure, she's deleted the lipstick one and replaced it with one where her arms are jammed back at an unnatural angle to make her clavicle pop and her shoulders look boney.

This isn't how she looks. She looks perfectly fine in videos.
She never answered the lady who very respectfully pointed out the BEAT guidelines. She’s an awful woman.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Is someone screenshotting the rest of these insta stories? They're hilarious!

ETA - I got them
Seriously, just piss right off 🤬 The cringe factor is off the scale. Go chomp on your adult teething chain, or whatever it’s called and stop posting this drivel. 😤😡

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She has learnt to be resilient when things that could go wrong have gone wrong, every possible disaster she says she has had in her show!

Really every disaster ? Fire, flood, food poising, bee sting, ceiling collapse, oven melting, no WiFi, smashed phone, no viewers, bear attack....Nope not every disaster...just one disaster called; not being prepared.
She should watch Keith Floyd. OK, getting more pissed by the minute onscreen isn't an option for her, but half the fun of watching him was wondering what the hell was going to happen this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IF companies are indeed using this terrible show for training purposes (and I am highly sceptical), it won’t be for the reasons she thinks.

And .. how ON EARTH can she present the weekly shitshow as some kind of triumph?? It was terrible. Just terrible. Unprofessional, dull, barely included any recipes, and anyone tuning in without prior knowledge would have assumed the guests were the hosts. She is utterly deluded.

I am intrigued as to whether a guest did indeed cancel. Coming from Jack, of course, this has at least a 50:50 chance of being bollocks - but if it’s true, frankly who could blame them. (And I wonder who it was? 🤔)
She didn't mention any other guest when she did an Insta 'trailer'... Just the BBQ ladies.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok I’ve watched the latest leftover larder. I don’t understand why she is so disorganized or, why if she has so many tech, she’s the one clicking on the phone and ASMR-ing into the phone?

I will say one thing - I do think she is brave. She is obviously nervous, and admits this is out of her comfort zone, so to do it takes guts. To constantly put yourself through this each week, knowing you are under intense scrutiny takes nerves, and it’s brave to put yourself out there. I also think the pauses in her talking are to help slow down her speech as she talks pretty fast, and may have been told to calm down. I think she should do some presenter training before she embarks on anything similar In the future.

Reactions: 13
So - the agonising mouth, that was so bad she couldn’t eat (but then could) is probably no more than a surface sore.

It just looks chewed a bit. Not down to the nerve, coz that would take a bloody long time to heal, right?

And where is the cat?
I thought it looked a bit like when kids pull at their bottom lips with their teeth and it gets red and inflamed, my son used to get it in winter. Whatever it was looks like it was on the outside of her stupid gob not inside her huge mouth. God she gets on my tits. I used to lurk on here but never really read other threads apart from ‘celeb gossip’ because the people who seem to be discussed most are influencers (Mrs Hinch etc) so not on my radar. But until I discovered you guys I thought I was the only one who thinks JM is a total knob. I’ve unfollowed/refollowed her at least 5 times. She’s such a beg (as my 13 yr old Daughter would say). I’m dying to know who the guest was!

Reactions: 24
The photos are extremely triggering from a weight perspective.

shes bleeted on and on about loosing weight and how thin she is and now she is actively posing in positions which exaggerate or show off her body and make her look thinner. Add to the mix a crop top. I’m not saying for her to be ashamed of her body but it’s like she’s actively trying to say thin = good

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She never answered the lady who very respectfully pointed out the BEAT guidelines. She’s an awful woman.
I know, it's appalling. Anyone with any ED knowledge knows that collar bones in particular are *a thing*.

I often think her behaviour is ludicrous but essentially harmless, but on this, she should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 28
Furious. Absolutely bleeping livid.

She has been paid 6 figures for an absolute shambles and she’s now admitting how much went wrong behind the scenes. Mainly because of her own poor planning and tit attitude.

I’m not going to go into my circumstances here but I would never dare do such a crappy job for a lot less money - yet I’m the one sat at home wondering how the duck to make ends meet.

I could write a whole diatribe right now about how unfair life is. But I’m not going to for my own mental health and I’m going to go and have a bath instead. I feel so much anger towards her today. ugh. I wish I didn’t know how much she’d been paid and I wish she’d PUT SOME BLOODY CLOTHES ON.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Maybe if she wasn't so shockingly unprofessional, people would be willing to work with her. I would LOVE to know which day the guest backed out, so we could compare it to what batshit behaviour she was displaying that day.

Those pictures with the writing on are absolutely bleeping weird when you think about the fact that she was stood there ALONE doing all those poses. Pretend to laugh. Pretend to look bashful. Omg, CRINGE.

I used to get the train with Ian Hislop quite often, he is so tiny irl. I never usually notice height, so for me to notice his means he's a midget. He was always really nice, a good train buddy 8/10.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If she hasn't spoken a word for days, I think we can assume the kid was at his Dad's for the entire time, then. It would be abusive for a child to be kept in silence for a week, so he can't have been there at all.

Well, that answers a lot. Including the small, furry money pit.

When you come home, you've got a new kitten

Reactions: 7
I'm really upset about the kitten so apologies in advance if I'm not particularly active on here while it lasts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
There are "serious offers on the table" but she's going to ignore them and do her own thing. 😂
I can't believe anyone would want to engage her if the IG lives are 'the offer' ?

Maybe all the tech issues were not her fault but simple thinks like not starting on time, not being prepared would put me off

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.