Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she had to end this whole series with a passive aggressive and vague (lying) dig at someone to make her a victim once again. It is simply perfect Jack in her most cuntish Jack form.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jack... have you ever realised that perhaps you are the common denominator in every thing that goes wrong? Of course, luck (or lack of) has a role to play in all our lives, but not over and over and over and over again.

Reactions: 28
So was there no explanation of moving the thing an HOUR forward with like an hour’s notice? Is it because of the celeb guest pulling out? She said they did that at five to five or something? It all makes no sense
No she said today’s guests had another booking today at 5. I think she did have a bit of dig at them that they only told her last night though!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is someone screenshotting the rest of these insta stories? They're hilarious!

ETA - I got them
God that pink writing is hard to read, have mercy on my poor eyes.
But definitely worth it to read that she had to BUY CUSHIONS. Wow, what a hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's said she's gained a few pounds in the last few days thanks to the scrambled egg recipes from her beloved Twitter followers. calm down everybody, the DRASTIC weight loss she has recently suffered and kicked up her own fuss about, has been resolved in just a few days/few meals. Sounds like she's obsessing over her weight/weighing herself daily. Give it a rest, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was asked by one of those training ice breaker questions who I would like to be stuck in a lift with. I said Ian Hislop because a) I've heard he's a sweetie, b) he has a sense of humour, and c) he must know loads of gossip that he can't publish! 😄
I’d like to be stuck in a lift with him for other reasons 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
The whole ‘she left’ reply to anything about Louisa.

Do you think she realises how passive aggressive it is? It’s making out she tried her very best but Louisa just walked out on her without a care in the world. Like it’s all Louisa’s fault and shes to blame. It’s so rude it’s unreal. If I was Louisa I’d be blocking her number faster than you can say ouchy mouth.

Who am I kidding? Of course Jack knows what she’s doing, creating her own sob story for attention.
I don’t even know why she’s replying like that, we’ve seen they’re on good terms. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 professional victim.

Reactions: 13
No she said today’s guests had another booking today at 5. I think she did have a bit of dig at them that they only told her last night though!
nooooo she wasn’t slating the bbq women who actually appeared was she?? 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wish I had Jacks metabolism - losing two stone while eating cakes and piles of fried bread but then gaining a few pounds while eating small portions of scrambled egg to help my ouchy mouth.

• Haha
The whole ‘she left’ reply to anything about Louisa.

Do you think she realises how passive aggressive it is? It’s making out she tried her very best but Louisa just walked out on her without a care in the world. Like it’s all Louisa’s fault and shes to blame. It’s so rude it’s unreal. If I was Louisa I’d be blocking her number faster than you can say ouchy mouth.

Who am I kidding? Of course Jack knows what she’s doing, creating her own sob story for attention.
I said similar on the last thread, it really really annoys me. I mean a lot of things about her annoy me but those 2 words genuinely make me feel angry.

Reactions: 15
To be fair, the “She left” from tonight, wasn’t from Jack, it was from a follower

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.