Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does one know one is allergic to oysters if they're poor? Unless they've eaten them so regularly, they just wouldn't think 'oh, that one off posh meal of oysters has resulted in an allergic reaction'?

(Never had Oysters or Lobster, so would probably notice if I were allergic on the first time I had them)
To be fair Blue Dragon do a lush sachet of onion and oyster sauce you can lob in a pan with chicken and whatnot and it’s only 50p. #oysteronabootstrap

Reactions: 10
IF companies are indeed using this terrible show for training purposes (and I am highly sceptical), it won’t be for the reasons she thinks.

And .. how ON EARTH can she present the weekly shitshow as some kind of triumph?? It was terrible. Just terrible. Unprofessional, dull, barely included any recipes, and anyone tuning in without prior knowledge would have assumed the guests were the hosts. She is utterly deluded.

I am intrigued as to whether a guest did indeed cancel. Coming from Jack, of course, this has at least a 50:50 chance of being bollocks - but if it’s true, frankly who could blame them. (And I wonder who it was? 🤔)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When she says she has had to be her own ‘home ec’. I assume she means home economist. Can someone explain why she’d need one of those? I’m confused as to why she’s making out she required a full cast for this 45 minute tit show.
She had to do her own washing up! The horror!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IF companies are indeed using this terrible show for training purposes (and I am highly sceptical), it won’t be for the reasons she thinks.

And .. how ON EARTH can she present the weekly shitshow as some kind of triumph?? It was terrible. Just terrible. Unprofessional, dull, barely included any recipes, and anyone tuning in without prior knowledge would have assumed the guests were the hosts. She is utterly deluded.

I am intrigued as to whether a guest did indeed cancel. Coming from Jack, of course, this has at least a 50:50 chance of being bollocks - but if it’s true, frankly who could blame them. (And I wonder who it was? 🤔)
I wonder if she ever asked Matt, what with them being a cheeky little duo 🤢 and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only thing she's pulled off is the denim shirt so everyone can get a good look at the bod, but DONT COMMENT ON HER DRASTIC VERY VERY DRASTIC WEIGHT LOSS, thankyou
“Six week live show”, I know they were dull but I dont remember any lasting 6 weeks 😆 just felt like it. Honestly seen better demos in a supermarket aisle. Her insta stories are absolutely 😬

And could she try any harder to make her collarbones stick out? Don’t forget to exhale! More shill posing and text overlay to cover dodgy arm editing 🙄 Microwave is looking a bit pinched towards the bicep.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
omfg Joyce, THIS is the kind of tit I LIVE for. Well done. Love to see her tripping up on her own lies. Also, another public attack on an ex which turned out to be pure bollocks? 🤔
You are most welcome, dear heart.

I’ve never seen any of her exes say anything crappy about her but she badmouths all of them :( and apparently they’re baseless insults too. She has absolutely no decorum or class 👎🏻

Reactions: 21
Wouldn't worry guys..the threatened more Insta Lives will be shelved along with all the other fabulous new projects that get shelved never to be heard of again, along with the cat which supposedly arrived today. Can't believe she has TIME to lie down.

Reactions: 18
Well.

She’d bleeping eat herself if she was chocolate, wouldn’t she? As has been pointed out, more deliberate poses even though we saw her (all 135 of us) in motion 2 hours ago.

Picture the scene. You’re alone, in your studio, the job you’ve publicly buggered up through your own lack of preparation is finally over. You breathe a sigh of relief. The money is in the bank. Maybe, just maybe, you take it on the chin and try and come back stronger, prove those nasty tattle witches wrong.

You contemplate this for a minute.

You nod, decision made. You clamber down of the sideboard, set your tripod up, take your shirt off and debase yourself for a few more minutes, contorting yourself into poses.

You ponder again what the everloving duck you are doing.

You upload the photos to instagram, you write the text. Your finger hovers over the post button.

You smile (tentatively, ouchy mouth)

You post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.