Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't start the thread, my name isn't in the title, but... I was the first to comment after the set up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Yeah, it’s normally the night before the lives that she stays up tweeting and getting no sleep

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Anyone else really hoping she doesn’t bring that poor seriously unwell kitten out for the live? I strongly strongly suspect she will, or be doing something ridiculous like wearing him in a sling :///

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I bloody love this thread title! My partner asks what I’m doing on my phone. “Grunkaring mate”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone else really hoping she doesn’t bring that poor seriously unwell kitten out for the live? I strongly strongly suspect she will, or be doing something ridiculous like wearing him in a sling :///
God, I sincerely hope not. It’s not something I’d put past her, ‘misty eyed rhetoric’ is her USP after all 😖

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.