Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is someone screenshotting the rest of these insta stories? They're hilarious!

ETA - I got them
Those photos are seriously quite disturbing. The desperate photos, desperate expressions. Truly bizarre.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She had to do her own washing up! The horror!!!
Considering the actual lack of cooking that went on she didn’t have to wash-up much.

Christ, those IG Stories are utter cringe. Throughout lockdown I‘ve watched chefs, comedians and TV presenters do shows from home on social media. None have created such a song and dance after to pat themselves on the back. Whoever at Hellman’s is behind this show much be cringing at her trying to turn this into a one-woman show that she hasn’t needed completely babysitting throughout.

Reactions: 34
Plus, those stories aren't really about the text are they?
Maybe they're a teaser for things to come, like her last sports bra selfies were?

In all seriousness though, this really blows the doors off her 'gah I'm so rubbish with my silly little face and chaos energy' schtick, doesn't it? She thinks she did a good job, actually? LMAO Okaaaay.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The bottom lip looks a bit swollen. But the top looks fine. Absolutely used an app/filter for the profile pic as she looks like a duck. Also, you really really really don’t want comments on your weight loss as it’s damaging etc - PUT A BLOODY TOP ON THEN.

Reactions: 29
Must have been quiet in her house of she hasn't been talking to save her voice for the show..

**Insert silence here after the next furious tweet**

Reactions: 8
Could really have done without the manky bra pics. She looks completely desperate. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 23

She still doesn't get it and the bleeping Hellman's sign is back to front. On a more positive note, Unilever are now changing the name of Fair and Lovely skin whitening cream 🤢 and I now follow the gorgeous Alexis Adjei on IG. She was the first one who reached out to Jack about Hellman's when BLM on IG became a thing and what did Melissa do nothing but said I have messaged you.
PS - New baby grandson is now breathing without support and starting to breastfeed. Still a teeny chap but no longer having to sleep with a disco mask on due to baby jaundice. My daughter has said that she is never doing a pooh again.
Quick tip on that final point: a warm wet flannel pressed to the area while “progress begins“ does wonders!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Apart from chucking some orange peel into a mayo cake what the hell did any of that have to do with leftovers?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Genuine suggestion: if she knows she'll need to go off cam between guests and it could be awkward, why not put on "hold music"? Like, pick a fun upbeat song she likes and say something like, "I need to disappear for a sec for tech reasons, today's hold song is..."
usually there’s no need for anything like this, JM just makes everything look incredibly difficult.

Her level of incompetence is genuinely astounding.

There are so many people consistently churning out high quality live content without 5 figure pay checks.

could she BEEE any more awful? - sorry couldn’t resist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Blimey! I fell asleep and then had about 15 pages to Grunka, all caught up - for now. We’re getting through about a thread a day at the moment. Chill the duck out, Jack, us Cabals have actual lives* to get on with!

*Who am I kidding?! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 19

He must be my favourite crush I've ever heard anyone have. Bless you Hazza. But I can see what it is you mean about him!
I was asked by one of those training ice breaker questions who I would like to be stuck in a lift with. I said Ian Hislop because a) I've heard he's a sweetie, b) he has a sense of humour, and c) he must know loads of gossip that he can't publish! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Apart from chucking some orange peel into a mayo cake what the hell did any of that have to do with leftovers?
She’s the leftover*

*That’s probably the meanest thing i’ve ever said, but i’ve ridden the empathy rollercoaster for long enough. She’s a clever woman who knows damn well what she’s doing. She just can’t do it live!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Knowledgeable hausfraus, I’ve got a giftcard with £15 left. Do I get Chetna’s new Healthy Indian Veggie cookbook or Edd Kimber’s One Tin Bakes? Does Chetna’s book have lots of cheesy recipes? Because I hate cheese.
Chetna, absolutely, babe.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.