Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The interruption thing is an ADHD/self regulation problem to be fair. I'm getting better at it but I stop myself and apologise and allow the other person to speak.
Same, babe. 😁 I have to try to bite my tongue not to jump in all the time. And apologise.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow! Amazing feat, being able to do this in *checks watch* 2 days?? And with a fucked up mouth an' all!
So what she means is she's realised (by reading here) how tit she is with facetune taking chunks out of her body to appear thinner than she really is. Ta da by magic after being unable to talk or eat for 6 days she's put pounds ON.

Reactions: 14
She mentioned here that she’d been talking to a friend on the phone, which was wednesday, also she then refilmed lockdown larder while off her tits which was weds still. She spoke to the man who approached her in Asda on saturday before she burst her lip (🤢) 6 days?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she should do some presenter training before she embarks on anything similar In the future.
She booked herself in for TV presenter training in 2018. And linked to her Paypal on Twitter asking for donations so she could make a pilot.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Not sure if mentioned already (I'm low level Grunking from page 15 so just popping into current time) but The Batch Lady has done kids lunches for £15 for This Morning. Nothing groundbreaking but perfectly nice, easy food.

And I'd eat those too. Unlike Jack's food. Well, maybe not the meat bits.

Reactions: 5
It's all just bleeping lies and sob stories. What a pointless, waste of time she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
By the time they kicked in thanks to her tolerance would have been the time she whipped her shirt off because she was hot bored.

Reactions: 15
She mentioned here that she’d been talking to a friend on the phone, which was wednesday, also she then refilmed lockdown larder while off her tits which was weds still. She spoke to the man who approached her in Asda on saturday before she burst her lip (🤢) 6 days?
Dammit where is Jimmy Djokovic?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is not the mouth of someone with a 50p sized sore down to the nerve 🙄View attachment 168122
should someone mention the tiny black fleck in her eye? Whatever could that be?? A piece of hot coal from her firefighting days? The head of a pin from a needlework accident? A rare, Greek congenital condition?
I'm genuinely concerned 😯

oh, hang on.
no I'm not.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Considering the actual lack of cooking that went on she didn’t have to wash-up much.

Christ, those IG Stories are utter cringe. Throughout lockdown I‘ve watched chefs, comedians and TV presenters do shows from home on social media. None have created such a song and dance after to pat themselves on the back. Whoever at Hellman’s is behind this show much be cringing at her trying to turn this into a one-woman show that she hasn’t needed completely babysitting throughout.
But she probably practised three recipes at least three times

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.