Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Yesterday I bought three of her books from the local Oxfam bookshop. Oxfam got my money and Cack's books got the bin. I feel like I have saved lives. If I am going to donate to charity, an unexpected bonus is removing Cack from circulation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154

Chap O

Come on @Chap O im gagging to know, I’m turning into a prune in the bath waiting
Sorry. ok so 🔺 I have just discovered today that family members have moved into the rather poor down trodden neighbourhood of Thorpe Bay, not only that, they are not close enough to smell the lingering honk of the shitty bungalow but they certainly are close enough to watch the tree those former bastard but now agreeable tree surgeons were going to destroy and close enough to see the signpost for a certain lawn tennis club! Which means at some point we will visit and I will put on my thicker glasses just in case I see any LurpakJack / Burglar Bill type characters lurching after dark towards Tesco Express in search of nightmeat! I will warn them that they may need to enhance the fencing around the property to keep any wild Pumbles at bay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 153

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
Allotment Jack is almost certainly one we will get eventually, and it’ll go like this.

1) Breadcrumbs about some exciting news, the squigs all think that finally their deity has been given the twenty four part prime time BBC1 show she’s so cruelly been overlooked for. Jack reveals the news, she’s getting an allotment, squigs feign excitement.

2) Allotment Jack goes into overdrive with ring binders, glitter pens and post it notes making planting schedules and growing charts, she shares all these with Twitter. This is her thing now, she’s gardener Jack, she’s going to be the best ever, better than Charlie Dimmock, Allan Tichmarsh and Monty Don rolled into one.

3) She buys shiny new toys, tools, seeds and whatever else gardeners use. Shows these off on Twitter, a few non Jack fan accounts mutter about how she’s supposedly broke but spending £££s on new stuff. Squigs shout about can’t Jack have nice things and squeal over spades and hoes.

4) She writes a toe curling piece on having an allotment. “I arrived at my little patch of earth just as the sun slid surreptitiously over the horizon like an inexplicable egg floating on a nourishing bowl of curried pigs trotter and mussel soup (recipe to follow). The scent of the sensual sepia soil soothes my scarred and scared soul. Old Bert is already here, his aubergine and plums ripe and purple are laid out on his trug for all to admire. He beckons me over with one strong yet wrinkled yet aged yet gnarled hand. As I approach he looks me up and down, then speaks, his voice is the voice of the people ‘Aye lass, you’ll make a fine wee gardener that’s for sure, I can see you’ve got soil under your nails and could bench press the queen.’ As he says this he wipes a tear from his eye, and I know I’m home, this is where I belong.”

5) Three days later Jack forgets all about the allotment and we never hear of it again. Gardener Jack is replaced by, in turn, geologist Jack, bee keeper Jack and modern sculpture enthusiast Jack. All of which last approximately one week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Just wanted to bring this wee exchange over from the last thread because a. she's that thick she can't see this person is taking the piss, and making the point that nobody does either of these things and b. 'get that clout, hero' is 👩‍🍳💋

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 09.31.56.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I have to say my moral compass rates more highly a person who steals milk to feed their baby than someone who lets their child starve rather than go round to their parents for food.

• Heart
Reactions: 129

Smeghead

VIP Member
she’s hit the press again! Tried to copy over.

Daily Mail
Shoplifters of the world unite! Food blogger says it’s no big deal to steal your meal.

A food blogger has turned thousands of years of law and order on its head by suggesting ‘it’s ok to shoplift.’
Jack Monroe, known for her 9p badly-costed recipes and school essay ‘Potatoes’ told her 540k followers on Twitter that it was acceptable to steal what they needed from shops.
Despite securing five-figure deals with a host of major brands including Sainsbury’s, Del Monte, Hellman’s and Superdrug, the heavily-tattooed mum from Essex threw off her capitalist shackles in a late night rant - after being angered at the rising price of Lurpack butter.
Unable to see the irony as she typed furiously on one of her phones from her £850k detached home, she said: “I know major organised theft has an impact on corporate profit margins, but when they pay their CEOs £5million a year while refusing their cleaning colleagues a living wage, and keep their checkout staff on poverty wages to bolster their shareholder profits, frankly fuck them.”
Jack, who last year vented about burglars stealing old receipts, pots and a lawnmower without a battery from her garage, told her fans she had given a talk to Superdrug employees where she had said it was acceptable to steal from stores. She also told her followers it was their ‘civic duty’ to steal ‘do not steal’ signs.
A spokesman for Superdrug said: “We knew what we were getting involved with when we hired her. She’s a maverick.”
Shop owner Iqbal, Jack’s former landlord added: “First she left some bags full of shit in my flat, now she’s telling people to steal from shops. With this attitude she deserves to be in government. Is she OK?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220707-210644_Fenix.jpg

A) No, you didn't. You called him disingenuous.
B) No, it didn't. It ended normally.
C) That piece was ages ago.
D) Fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
My biggest takeaway from raising 4 boys into adulthood is that treating them like toddlers when they're teens is a total disaster. They want as much control and responsibility as they can get and they're trying to understand who they are as people in a world where they get constant pressure to be conflicting kinds of masculine all at once, and reducing that down to "smelly shouty hormone vessels" is disrespectful.

Positioning her child as either a scoffing, smelly, shouty hormonal pig, or a complete angel, really gets my goat (leg). Why can't she treat him like a normal human being? Sending him outside to play fetch X times is so weird (also what happens on the day when he just says no?). Be different if she said "I'm going to go outside and chuck the ball about with Content for a bit to calm down. If you want to join me, that's great; if you don't, that's ok too."

One thing I insisted upon with our kids is that we've never sent them out the house when they're in trouble. It's their home and it's never a place they're not allowed to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 114

jenny2603

VIP Member
I wrote a long thing but it felt inappropriate to say so much. There are so many things to consider and I don’t want to put anyone off at all, if you see the rooms for what they are and you lean into the wonderful caring acquaintanceship you can have with people from all different walks of life then fab. But yeah, the type of friendship the average 20/30 something woman needs is going to differ massively from the types a 30/40/50 year old bloke is able or wanting to provide. There are also a lot of incredibly lonely people who may respond to casual friendliness in an inappropriate manner. It’s complex and nuanced and unsurprisingly something Jackie cannot grasp.
Why does she have to elevenerife everything? All that needed to be said was that he has a good relationship with his dad, grandads and uncles etc. She's like Trump or something "my son knows all the men, the best men, everyone says they can't believe how many men my son knows- it's incredible"

• Haha
Reactions: 108

Limey

VIP Member
Jack, who got pregnant by some unwitting poor bloke, has made her child's life an endless procession of OH/MrsJacks and uprooted him to London ten minutes after meeting someone wealthy. Who now appears to have very little actual parenting involvement in his life. Who has fractured family relationships like a textbook narc.

Is lecturing other people on family values.

Johnson is a disgrace of an adult. And so are you, sweet cheeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 107

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Thread title nom @Griftymcgriftface words by @Brian Butterfield. Congratulations both, your prize? Anything, literally anything from any isle in any supermarket, just help yourself we will all turn a blind eye.
Wiki is the pink button above 👆 for those watching in black and white it’s the button next to the blue one.
When nominating thread titles please write #Thread title and keep your flunking swears words out of it

In the previous thread…

Jack told us luxury butter is expensive

Jack is heartbroken and it’s refreshing because now she gives zero fucks

Jack is not a capitalist not even one single cell in her body and to prove this she told the www to steal those goddamn pesky security signs and don’t snitch on shoplifters ok. It’s not stealing it’s a souvenir ok! One tiny inconvenient and mildly radical fuck you at a time.

Jack agreed that it’s ok to steal the signs but don’t you dare tag this to her non capitalist brand partners, she’s a fire cracker, they know this and hire or fire her on this basis.

People who steal food may be “junkies”, but she has worked at rehab and these people have deep seated trauma so just let them steal stuff.

Jack retweeted her one year sober post…again

Jack will eat her hat if Rishi mate ain’t smoking weed and surfing in Cali next year.

Please feel free to add

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

jenny2603

VIP Member
Hey Jack, remember that time you threw a massive tantrum and resigned from the fire service to try and force them to give you the shifts you wanted? Then had to go crawling back because they were only too happy to be rid of you and they still told you to fuck off? That was one of your funniest humiliations ever and might be one of the reasons Johnson didn't come to you looking for advice on resigning. The other reason being, of course that he's never heard of you. TOOT TOOT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105