Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title nom @Griftymcgriftface words by @Brian Butterfield. Congratulations both, your prize? Anything, literally anything from any isle in any supermarket, just help yourself we will all turn a blind eye.
Wiki is the pink button above 👆 for those watching in black and white it’s the button next to the blue one.
When nominating thread titles please write #Thread title and keep your flunking swears words out of it

In the previous thread…

Jack told us luxury butter is expensive

Jack is heartbroken and it’s refreshing because now she gives zero fucks

Jack is not a capitalist not even one single cell in her body and to prove this she told the www to steal those goddamn pesky security signs and don’t snitch on shoplifters ok. It’s not stealing it’s a souvenir ok! One tiny inconvenient and mildly radical duck you at a time.

Jack agreed that it’s ok to steal the signs but don’t you dare tag this to her non capitalist brand partners, she’s a fire cracker, they know this and hire or fire her on this basis.

People who steal food may be “junkies”, but she has worked at rehab and these people have deep seated trauma so just let them steal stuff.

Jack retweeted her one year sober post…again

Jack will eat her hat if Rishi mate ain’t smoking weed and surfing in Cali next year.

Please feel free to add

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
And @colouredlines took one for the team and recreated the legend that is pumble. Surprisingly enough it was a sad disappointment, send tissuos.
She also revealed that she has an OH, hopefully he is deliciously ordinary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Come on @Chap O im gagging to know, I’m turning into a prune in the bath waiting

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Adding to previous thread recap to say that Jack tweeted 1,000 words of the Hunger Names, her serious political book, and it was gonad-shrivellingly dreadful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Lee Anderson just got a shout out on BBC News as he’s issued a statement saying he no longer supports the PM.

Strangely, there was no mention of his ongoing libel struggles with a certain smol pixie. Must be because Jack is too sweary and tattooed and working class to even mention on the beeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Just wanted to bring this wee exchange over from the last thread because a. she's that thick she can't see this person is taking the piss, and making the point that nobody does either of these things and b. 'get that clout, hero' is 👩‍🍳💋

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 09.31.56.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134
Interestingly, Political Jack hasn't commented on the collapse of the UK government.
She's probably busy behind the scenes, the two phones must be ringing off the hook!
1657099961622.png

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Just wanted to bring this wee exchange over from the last thread because a. she's that thick she can't see this person is taking the piss, and making the point that nobody does either of these things and b 'get that clout, hero' is 👩‍🍳💋

View attachment 1395959
If it wasn’t so late in the last thread “get that clout, hero” would have been a top nom for thread title. Chapeau this squig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
I assume we have already had someone ask her if it is ok to steal shampoo from superdrug if you are skint and smelly?

Send clarification-os.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I assume we have already had someone ask her if it is ok to steal shampoo from superdrug if you are skint and smelly?

Send clarification-os.
Yeah someone did ask, and she went off on one about how she's a 'lil firework' who can't be tamed and is wild and free and maverick and excuse me I need to vom

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Yesterday I bought three of her books from the local Oxfam bookshop. Oxfam got my money and Cack's books got the bin. I feel like I have saved lives. If I am going to donate to charity, an unexpected bonus is removing Cack from circulation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154
Come on @Chap O im gagging to know, I’m turning into a prune in the bath waiting
Sorry. ok so 🔺 I have just discovered today that family members have moved into the rather poor down trodden neighbourhood of Thorpe Bay, not only that, they are not close enough to smell the lingering honk of the crappy bungalow but they certainly are close enough to watch the tree those former bastard but now agreeable tree surgeons were going to destroy and close enough to see the signpost for a certain lawn tennis club! Which means at some point we will visit and I will put on my thicker glasses just in case I see any LurpakJack / Burglar Bill type characters lurching after dark towards Tesco Express in search of nightmeat! I will warn them that they may need to enhance the fencing around the property to keep any wild Pumbles at bay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 153
Sorry. ok so 🔺 I have just discovered today that family members have moved into the rather poor downtrodden neighbourhood of Thorpe Bay, not only that, they are not close enough to smell the lingering honk of the crappy bungalow but they certainly are close enough to watch the tree those former bastard but now agreeable tree surgeons were going to destroy and close enough to see the signpost for a certain lawn tennis club! Which means at some point we will visit and I will put on my thicker glasses just in case I see any LurpakJack / Burglar Bill type characters lurching after dark towards Tesco Express in search of nightmeat! I will warn them that they may need to enhance the fencing around the property to keep any wild Pumbles at bay.
You can be our stringer! we'll pay you in virtual pumbles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry. ok so 🔺 I have just discovered today that family members have moved into the rather poor down trodden neighbourhood of Thorpe Bay, not only that, they are not close enough to smell the lingering honk of the crappy bungalow but they certainly are close enough to watch the tree those former bastard but now agreeable tree surgeons were going to destroy and close enough to see the signpost for a certain lawn tennis club! Which means at some point we will visit and I will put on my thicker glasses just in case I see any LurpakJack / Burglar Bill type characters lurching after dark towards Tesco Express in search of nightmeat! I will warn them that they may need to enhance the fencing around the property to keep any wild Pumbles at bay.
I live for this

Yes, jack, I do need to get a life.
Mine is hard and sad right now and you are a bleeping great distraction and also a reminder of how not to act when the shitness of it all starts making me feel bitter.

Go well my thieving friend.
Go well

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
I live for this

Yes, jack, I do need to get a life.
Mine is hard and sad right now and you are a bleeping great distraction and also a reminder of how not to act when the shitness of it all starts making me feel bitter.

Go well my thieving friend.
Go well
I find Cack a wonderful reminder to not use drugs again. She's useful in that way; a symbol of my personal rock bottom

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
That was worth #prunebody we await updates - I’d like them to clock how many times her son visits, how often she walks content and of the lingering honk is visible in the form of a green smog

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wait and see Jack claim she’s being viciously stalked again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.