Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's shitting with us...right?
I mean, I know she has the self awareness of the scab on my knee but this is an hilarious joke...surely?

1657220680585.png

However, I'm so glad that the tit tins botherer has given her insight into the big politics.
🎵 She really thinks she's something 🎶 Sung to the tune of Fun Boy Three - Really Sayin' Something.
Bop bop shoo be doo wah
Bop bop shoo be doo wah :)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I mean, I know she has the self awareness of the scab on my knee but this is an hilarious joke...surely?

View attachment 1399973

However, I'm so glad that the tit tins botherer has given her insight into the big politics.
🎵 She really thinks she's something 🎶 Sung to the tune of Fun Boy Three - Really Sayin' Something.
Bop bop shoo be doo wah

Ah, so when she flounced out of the switchboard job, she then thought a couple of weeks later that she'd be able to go back - until her P45 dropped through the letterbox;

'What? That wasn't a resignation. I never actually said the words "I resign" - DAAAAAAADDDDDDD!'

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Would it be cruel to say 'May Jack always stub her toe on a pumble and fall face first in a bag of tit'? My heart goes out to Iqbal ❤
If Jack stubbed her toe on a Pumble and fell face first into a bag o' tit I'd feel sorry for the Pumble.

Ed: Dunno why my phone capitalises Pumble. Its influence grows...

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Took a break from this thread as it was genuinely starting to make me unwell but here we go again. More questions, less answers as always.

So Jack is a year sober. Genuine congratulations for that. However, she was in a romance with someone in AA was she? That will have been frowned upon massively especially if said person had more sober time. It would be classed as 13 stepping which is going for a vulnerable newcomer however as this is Jack, it’s debatable isn’t it. I find it bizarre she was looking to get a mortgage with said person after such a short space of time but again, it is Jack and once again, she is the only one shocked when it all goes wrong.

As someone meant to be working a programme of recovery, it’s surprising that she is throwing around the “they can’t help it, it’s trauma” rhetoric to excuse peoples behaviour as recovery teaches you all that is just an excuse and other people have trauma and don’t behave like a bellend. She picks and chooses the AA programme, much like everything in her life, to suit her mood/bellendary.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m behind because of work and spending every spare second watching the news but just came over to sweetly say that I don’t think Jack has any right whatsoever to comment on politics when she can’t declare her tax…
Just my opinion but as it stands I WONT wait with baited breadth to see those accounts she supposedly filed a few weeks ago…
She can’t even be bothered to file her confirmation statement - literally filling in a super short super simple form on the website confirming you would still like your company to exist - but she has endless energy to twit endlessly on the bird app.

bleeping priorities, Jack. Accounts, ok, fine (not fine), nobody likes doing that, but your confirmation statement?! Come on. Get the duck off Twitter. Stop grunking here. Log in to your account and just fill out the damn confirmation statement, you absolute embarrassment. And just hire a bloody accountant like everyone else does. You can afford it, don’t pretend you can’t, we have a good idea how much you grift every month.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I've only been to Nandos once. I had no idea you could get wine 😂😂
I'm 50 and I've been to Nandos twice. Both times with my son. Both times it was quite lively 😂. I'm a bit deaf in my right ear so I had no clue what was going on 😂. I can't go to Subway for the same reason. There are many questions which I can't hear or understand 😂. I've tried but just look 😬 at the serving staff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

View attachment 1399973

Bop bop shoo be doo wah
She's such a bunion.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm 50 and I've been to Nandos twice. Both times with my son. Both times it was quite lively 😂. I'm a bit deaf in my right ear so I had no clue what was going on 😂. I can't go to Subway for the same reason. There are many questions which I can't hear or understand 😂. I've tried but just look 😬 at the serving staff.
I can empathise. Had some friends over for dinner. They were telling us how well their parents were settling in France (fancy). That they'd joined a rambling group. I misheard that word as gambling and proceeded to chat along those lines. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Screenshot_20220707-210644_Fenix.jpg

A) No, you didn't. You called him disingenuous.
B) No, it didn't. It ended normally.
C) That piece was ages ago.
D) duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.